What's your favourite element?

What's your favourite element?

Mine is iron.

t. meteofag

Americium

Hydrogen.

osmium

>You might think that a synthetic radioactive element that follows plutonium (94)—and has a significantly shorter half-life—would be some kind of superbomb material, available only to scientists in secret laboratories. Perhaps a mad scientist is studying americium in a lair somewhere, but if you want some yourself you can simply walk into any neighborhood hardware store, supermarket, or Wal-Mart and buy some, no questions asked.

>The reason is not that americium is fundamentally less dangerous than the elements around it. In fact, the commonly available isotope,241Am, is significantlymoreradioactive than weapons-grade plutonium, and at least as toxic. No, the difference is simply that there is a useful application for americium that requires only a very tiny amount, and for which a company was prepared to go through the effort required to carve out and get a regulatory exception.

Darmstadium

Unobtainium

Cu. Copper simply because in its metal form it has a BCC structure allowing it to stay malleable at -273 degrees C.

fire

Carbonium

only correct answer

>傻 westerner
Wood best element

i post this every thread now, ok.

Mercury

Winner. A cubic foot of osmium weighs around 1,400 pounds.

Gallium

Heh this made me happy

Wind

the element of suprise

fluouride?

Hydrogen. I like it's simplicity.

But Linka is obviously used goods...

mine's earth

The element of surprise

Uranusium

Potassium, it's pretty neat.

k

>potassium
>pot

get the fuck off my board stoner

Mine is Large Toblerone.

Calcium

Light

Tungsten

K

cant believe it hasnt been posted yet

>inb4 edgelord posts about thorium being great for muh nuclear energy

Thallium is the ultimate blackpill element

/thread

OSMIUM 76 not one of you tyson chicken eating wizards said the most interesting platinum group oddity of exotic precious greatness. OS76. by the way I also recomend OS76 as a just as valuable investment in alt cryptocurrency

Fluorine in its ionic form lets me keep the goyim under my control.

I like zinc. It's neat!

>he spells it wrong

Steel.

no it doesnt

>What's your favourite element?
Unununium

> Unununium
Checked

>cubic foot
Elementarily feeling superior to people bound to use unit systems that are deprecated in the rest of the world.

All my pities to the amerifags, will they ever catch up?

>simplicity
>not appreciating the magnificence of metallic hydrogen powering the strongest non-solar magnetic field in the solar system

The element of SURPRISE

Cool

Ytterbium

lmao just kys dude

I'm a fan of copper. It has a lot of easily demonstrable unique qualities and you can use it everyday. For some cocktails I have a copper mug and my espresso maker is made of copper with wooden handles.

I like carbon.

Enddarmstadium-Eintrittskartenkontrolleur

water

>whats your favorite element?
>"gah I pity amerifags"

O B S E S S E D

Stop being so pitiful then

. Iodine.

I think you mean roentgenium

Aluminium

Walking home today, some fucker bumped into me and instantly started talking shit about aluminum being the best metal. I tried to remain calm and explain to him that iron was actually the best metal, but he wouldn't take a hint. He started throwing around words like "rust" and I lost it. Punched him right in his aluminum loving fuck face.

I hate aluminum so goddamn much.

Good thing it's aluminium

Good fucking thing

Top kek

Wood probably

Since I'm egocentric, I'm going to say carbon.

Me too!

The element ofsuprise

Titanium.

diamond, its the strongest metal

Bismuth because it can resist magnetic fields which is very cool. Also lines up with element 115, that supposed gravity wave one.

This is the only correct answer

Carbon is pretty cool tbqh

Good answers

Unobtainium

Tell me more please. What has this to do with gravity waves?

I hate Helium because it's basically Chad when it doesn't have electrons.

Old UFO conspiracy that the as-yet undiscovered element 115 was in an island of stability, and could be used to generate gravity waves and was used as fuel for UFOs.

Complete /x/-tier nonsense, of course.

Look up Bob Lazar for details.

I like turtles

Ag 47. Silver as it’s commonly known. I’m fascinated by electromagnetism and it being the most conductive metal makes it my favorite

>Ag 47. Silver as it’s commonly known.
You sound like a nerd

>You sound like a nerd
Where do you think you are?

You should read up on Gold, I think you may like it ... even though it's too costly to always use

Zinc, molybdenum, sodium

Technetium

Idk man it just sounded so nerdy (in a cringe way) when you said "as it's more commonly known". Could've just said "Ag 47, Silver"

Liquid metal is amazing.

mithril

Au or GTFO

Carbon for hipsters

this looks like fossilized shit

sodium chloride

smoke detectors?

This
No one will be as OG lavish as we are

>energy dense
>heavy as fuck
>colorful salts
>only weakly radioactive
>it's fucking everywhere
What's not to love about uranium?

>energy dense
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Molybdenum, for obvious reasons.

gold because it is unreactive and autistic like me
helium because thats probably the way i kill myself

one of the heavier Noble gases, maybe Krypton

No, fuck you. It will always be Unununium. It's the perfect name for an element that has similar properties to copper, silver and gold.

I love gooold