okay finance

> 2017
> not majoring in cat-holic theology

okay fedoras

>2017
>cucks okay in not
major finance

>he "wants to get rich" so he majors in finance
>his life is basically a void of nothingness that he has to fill with consumerism, he's basically a narcissistic slave
>worst of all is that he does not even realize any of this

Money is power, you're worth jack shit if you're not rich

>animefag pitying anyone

>I enjoy being a p-zombie
Good for you

>2017
>not majoring in electronic engineering
Ok obsolete pseudo-elite.

>finance
>it's literally just one differential equation lol

>2017
>still a major in finance
There is no need for a million financist in a country where there are half a million companies

>doing something incredibly boring and shit with your life just so that, maybe, possibly, when your old as fuck and your life is basically over you'll be rich
Ummm no thanks sweatie

>sweatie
Can you please stop talking like a woman?

grow up nerds and be real men, y'all probably still living with your parents while studying wothless degrees

>you have to be like my ideals
Absolute brainlet.

Haha jokes on you I'm living with my parents and studying medicine

Veeky Forums will never understand how import is money in real life.

Is that cenk uygur from TYT? Fuck that guy.

Cenk is probably the nicest person in liberal media. Unlike CNN, he is running and supporting a campaign to get money out of politics. That is something that will benefit everyone, even you. He is a good person, it is just that he has different opinions from you so I guess that makes him Hitler.

My problem with him is that he hired ana "I'm fucking better than you" kuntsparian
Also ben shapiro BTFO'd him.

To be fair, when he hired Ana she was a normal person. I don't even think he likes her that much but now she is a staple of her show. She is very popular with the typical audience, you can't fire someone like that.

And I say that he doesn't like her that much because she is always being a bitch, even to him. There was one news story about gender discrimination and it was Cenk and Ana covering it and then right there in front of her boss Ana goes on a complete tangent about how she feels she was discriminated by Cenk because when she was originally hired, Cenk did not put her in the main show. She worked in the back doing research. And right there she was telling her fucking boss that he is a bad person for not letting her immediately get center stage.

Ana is an entitled bitch, the quintessential product of how western society raises women to be entitled bitches. It really is a shame that she was one of the original members and now you can't get rid of her. She has to appear everywhere because she is arguably the most important TYT member after Cenk. Sad!

But Cenk, he is a nice guy.

>incredibly boring and shit
>implying

>major in finance
>still end up poor
kek

Cenk is still a moron who espouses the idea that "ebil whitey oppresses pure gentle people of colors"

>he will never achieve intellectual enlightenment
must suck to be u hun

> communists actually believe this
fuck off and take your retarded economic system with you

>2017
>needing professors to teach you so that you can learn about interest rates
what the fuck is it like being so low iq I'm baffled

> he thinks mathematical finance is about interest rates
come back when you've done some martingale theory faggot

Not planning STEM-related startups

>>pleb, it's all about creating value for the customer

sounds like some really tough theory want to bring it to the White House?

"finance major" generally doesn't refer to the same thing as "mathematical finance".

Nice arguments

>2017
>not majoring in mathematical statistics

>2017
>not going to an Ivy League school to get an economics degree and then going into investment banking

smells plebeian in here

>2017
>integrating your life's joy to the total sum of dollars you will earn
you're playing a losing game

>y'all

u got em gud cletus

back to gambling addict

This is only true at a top 20 school. Then again, if you're not at a top 20 you probably shouldn't be in college.

Talent is also power something you apparently lack

>major in finance
>shekelstein gives finance job to his nephew
Maybe you can use your finance knowledge to better spend your unemployment benefits.

>in
>majoring 2017 okay not
cucks finance

wow holy shit ur so freaking cool want to tongue swap your profs cum together?

>muh science
>muh knowledge of the universe
Not everyone is equal, you autist. A life pursuing money might be empty for you, but is not necessarily for everyone.
Also, the world needs both the greedy and the people who care about their craft only. Scientists usually don't have the money to fund their research, so who they ask? That's right. The "narcissistic empty sociopaths".
You don't care about money? That's alright. Just don't go shitting on the people who care.

I agree. Money becomes the God of people who seek only money in this life, not love, not inner peace, not intellectual fulfillment, what have you. Ironically, by only seeking money and its power, they become its whore.

>not majoring in electrical & computer engineering
>or some other applied STEM program
>not making plenty of money
>not being enlightened on how half the shit you interact with on a daily basis works

Enjoy the most exciting / interesting things in your life being retarded gossip about mindless nothingness.

Enjoy minute pockets of happiness for a day or two after you buy that new who-gives-a-fuck thing that you had the money to buy.

Enjoy working for the weekend.

Enjoy being on your deathbed having contributed literally nothing to the world because you chose to spend your life trying to just get as much money as possible in "finance" which, probably wasn't as much as you would've wanted, because when is it enough?

But hey, at least you had a nicer car, and more expensive house than your neighbor. maybe.

keep telling yourself that in your beat-up pinto with your ugly wife beside you, moralfag

I would, but I'm too busy studying at my T20 school. Sorry user

so is it just "i'm in the top x and so i go to a good school?" i was T41 also pretty legit dude

Yeah, 41 isn't bad at all, it's just certain fields, such as finance, where prestige is actually important.

do you get shit on by people who are like "yeah I went to a T19 school"

But what if I'm not interested in STEM at all, user?
I am just not interested about knowing how a car or a computer works. I'm more interested in where and how I can put money to maximize profit and build my wealth. And I don't care about working for the weekend. I want to build something so I can be bigger than everyone else around me. Then will I have peace of mind.

a life of disappointment awaits lol

go back to Veeky Forums you worthless scum

ma nigga.

I actually go to a top 1(one) school, but I think that all the top 20 good, especially in whatever area the school specializes in. I'd say after that there's a drop off because it starts to be public schools and top regional privates.