Are Jews Veeky Forums?

Are Jews Veeky Forums?

what are some essential books on/by/about the chosen people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Jewish_writers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_authors
goodreads.com/list/show/13249.The_Best_of_Jewish_Authors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews are very Veeky Forums and, in my experience, bizarrely scholastic.

Check out Herzog, anything by Roth, or Kavalier and Clay (Chabon's other works are weak).

I love Jews, they make the best shit.

try maimonides

Very interested in The Instructions by Adam Levin. Apparently it's Jew-related

It isn't strictly jewish related, but I've heard that "A Brief History of Humankind" is a masterpiece.

JEWS ARE A NCIE MEME ALSO I AM DUrnKS LOL

jews are alright, problem is theyre above me and won;t sleep with me

On the Jews and Their Lies
Mein Kampf
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Guide for the Perplexed is a great work but half of it will go over the head of a goy or uneducated Jew. Some of his premises, which he NEEDS to defend, may seem odd because the reader might not understand why he holds them in the first place.

Upvoted.

About to embark on this Jewish journey

Random suggestions:
Short stories of Sholom Aleichem
Primo Levi
Isaac Babel
Walter Benjamin

Martin Buber
Abraham Joshua Heschel
Primo Levi
Josephus
Allen Ginsberg
Chaim Potok
Isaac Babel

>tfw no Veeky Forums Jewish gf

Fuck Hitler for chasing them out of Europe

There's something about Jewish women that is just irresistible to me. Which is funny because I'm a full blown anti-Semite. I guess I just like how low stakes the relationship is with a jewish girl.

>Chabon's other works are weak

I thought Yiddish Policemen's Union was decent

Virtue-signaling piece of shit.

desu Ashkenazis are pretty ugly anyway; it's the Sephards who have that dreamy desert look.

I'm a Jew and can sleep with you if you want user, just keep your safe locked, some natural urges are beyond my will

Jews are not petty thieves. We are petty ringleaders, or fraudsters, or nepotistic kings of patronage, but we are never petty thieves.

How representative is the film a serious man of ashkenazi jewish literature?
I loved that film so I'm wondering whether it's worth reading jewish authors for the same kind of feeling.

I thought I was alone in being fascinated by Judaism.

My fascination also ironically started becuase of Veeky Forums.

Fascination with Jews has always been patrician, its why Joyce made Leopold Bloom his protagonist for Ulysses

Has anyone read this, and if so, is it good?

unironically, the new testament

A significant portion of authors are Jewish, they just don't write about it specifically because it's not really important to their experience. Can you imagine letting your writing be dominated by the ethnicity of your parents? No.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Jewish_writers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_authors
goodreads.com/list/show/13249.The_Best_of_Jewish_Authors
Look at these lists, I bet there'll be some names there you recognise but didn't know were Jewish.

>the novel that outraged France
Sounds like schlock.

I didn't even mean to do that intentionally.

The first half of the The Bible for starters,

>half
user have you ever even seen a Bible?

>Can you imagine letting your writing be dominated by the ethnicity of your parents?

Eh yeah, I don't think I've any real choice about it, even if I try to ignore it I'm still being defined by it

Mein Kampf.

>Which is funny because I'm a full blown anti-Semite
jewish girls fucking LOVE nazi play in the bedroom not even joking

has anyone else ever really wanted to read the Talmud?

I feel like I should read it to gain all the jewish powers.

its like a trillion years long though

Zohar and other kabalistic literature in general

Good luck, is all I can say. If you're a neet, it's a years long project. It helps to know Aramaic and biblical Hebrew.

I'm Jewish but in a pretty oblique way (mother's mother who married a Catholic and lapsed away), so I feel both the attachment to the culture in the membership sense while also having an outsider's fascination. I avoided being cut, which is fucking fortunate (and fortunate for fucking, oish).

Agree with other anons about the Jewish women thing, I'd love a thicc qt Jewess to relentlessly nag me and use her sexuality to pressure me into buying her things almost as much as I'd love a raven-haired Slav to call me a kike during coitus