It really gets the noggin jogging

it really gets the noggin jogging

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Why the fuck are there so many white people... IN BOTH PICTURES.

They look happy at their tour to Nasa. Dudes there sure are nice, letting these women sightsee.

If the women/minorities have the same qualification, I see no problem.
On the contrary, beeing able to draw from a bigger pool of scientists can only benefit NASA

>the black guy is the only one working

oh how times have changed

>Only person working is a man

Really gets you thinknig

The only benefit is that they can pay the engineers less

>they don't think it be like it is, but it do

>So there i am, like totally doing like all the math and stuff right, and im like, suuuper smart with maths you know, and then Lacy comes along and corrects my calculations. Can you believe that bitch? Like OMG the calculations were wrong but its not what she corrected, but how she corrected it. Like, i cant even. I am so done with this space mission, Lacy can find someone else to calculate this for her.
Annnnd we are stuck on earth for another 1000 years of dark ages...

>OP is a major in astrological philosophy
>Makes thread complaining about people getting jobs in NASA

most likely scenario, probably

Why is it like 90% women now? That not accurate is it? Tell me this came from some women’s foundation tour of NASA.

>They're all smarter than you

Lol keep dreaming mate but there is no waking from this nightmare.

It's a picture where they gathered all the women who work there for a picture.

Oh thank god. Im all for women in STEM, but the moment it becomes more about employing women for the sake of a vagina count, instead of equal opportunity for equal skill level reguardless of gender, is the moment mankind dooms themselves to failure.

women love secrets and they believe cgi is real

no dress code?

They didn't have a bring-your-wife-to-work-day in 1969?

Nice way to out yourself and your virginity, /Pol/.

The society that produced the bottom picture is infinitely better for everyone than the one in the upper.

"Everyone" includes things like Science btw.

Stop being a hysterical cunt

>There are no purple haired transgendered mentally ill people working at NASA

P R O B L E M A T I C

I think you're on the wrong site.

I would expect nothing less from someone who calls themselves whimsicalscatterbrain.

The thing is that the "used to be a man" bit is controversial. I think MTF trans people can look like a woman, sound like a woman, smell like a woman, and I'll ever call them "she" if they aks me, but they are still a man that had their penis cut off (and sometimes not even that). That's a man for sure. And if you are dating a man then that makes you gay.

The bottom image was an event for, "International Day of Women and Girls in Science". There's like 6,000 employees at JPL and this is the women (150ish I read) that work there who showed up for the event.

Top image is from NASA when Apollo 11 was lifting off.

Imagine being the man on the far left.
You spend your entire life studying your ass off, getting into a top school, studying your ass off even more, and going through extraneous PhD work to write, present, and get your thesis accepted. Finally, you get accepted into your dream job: working for NASA. This is it. You're going to take part in the kind of work that got us to the Moon and will get us to Mars. You're among the best and brightest in the country.
Or so you think.
You start working there and realize all of the white women are more worried about who says what pronouns, words, or culturally appropriated phrases. You spend days working on equations, take it to Jade to proof read, only for Jade to just throw the paper to the side and ask whether you feel safe as an African American in the work place and what they can do to make you feel more welcome. Instead of discussing the different theories behind interstellar travel, unlimited energy sources, and the possibility of colonizing the Moon, lunch is spent talking about how intersectional feminism be affected by living in space for a week. You begin to realize your research means nothing and that your co-workers are only there due to HR hiring people who remind them of themselves.
You begin to sit alone at work.
You don't interact with anyone.
Your work has no meaning
All of those years, wasted.
You refuse to be a part of their team pic when you're supposed to be working rocket propulsion.
Finally, you get back to your cramp apartment one night and take a long look in the mirror. In the year you've been working there, nothing has been accomplished.
You reach for the cyanide pill you stole from the astronaut supply room while your co-workers argued about how Von Braun was a Nazi shitlord white male who just stole the idea of rocketry from a woman.
You end it tonight, and for once in your life, you are at peace.
That is what it is like to work at NASA.

>the 1969 group put a man on the moon

>the 2016 group ...?

>the 2016 group ...
Had an awesome International Women in Science Day picnic where everyone talked about why they identify as an indigenous genderqueer intersectional feminist while China and India work on exploring the universe.

losing funding -> let's hire cheap labor -> look through stack of underperforming, uninspired job applicants -> turns out the only ones your company can afford are women

is it really hysteria. that's what google was/is doing

>the 2016 group
put a bunch of robots on interesting faraway rocks
NASA still does cool (and important) shit, it's just not as dramatic or sexy as moon landings. disengage your assburgers.

found a woman

How will OP ever recover?

>lets just double our costs by having half our workforce be useless AA employees
genius

Not Veeky Forums.

obvious falseflag

It worked! Progressive HR personnel and affirmative action, along with minority hire has worked PERFECTLY. There are almost NO white or Asian men working at NASA.

Praise be to Obama!

It's shopped

something has to be wrong, there are literally no men in that picture

So the cooks and dishwashers?

No the ones that do data entry and tedious bug testing on the equipment

>living under a rock and being proud of it
my sweet summer child

The NASA control room is a thing of the past. They just put all their female employs there to make them feel special. The real men behind NASA have automated all the important stuff, work remotely/offsite or in mission design etc.

Things have become comfortable and when things get comfortable meritocracy suffers.

All it would take is another point of strain (a major war, crisis, etc.) to make necessity drive everything again and purge all of the weakness and inadequacy that has made it too far off of artificial pretenses.

If only we were actually about colonizing Mars rather than "we're going to maybe colonize Mars sometime someday maybe"

Probably the first time someone has made me want beat the shit out of them because of their sheer retardation