Is there a single caveat in getting a phd in Japan?

Is there a single caveat in getting a phd in Japan?

Professor: Omae wa mo shindeiru
You: NANI!

yes, cute japanese girls will molest you and try to have sex with you whereever you go.

Yeah, they give you too much work and too little time. Also they're really passive aggressive and elitist so have fun being looked down upon at every occasion.

So, as a slav in the UK, I won't notice any difference?

ouch, nice

real talk, there are not very many really attractive japanese girls
all the attractive ones can pick whichever rich bishounen guy they want, but yes all the leftovers will beg for your white sausage

>implying this wouldn't be the best way to go out

This joke is painfully overused and I still laughed at it.

Isn't the quality of any PhD directly related to the faculty of the university?

The UK is sadly far less xenophobic then Japan.

There ain't nothin' wrong with a solid 6/10 Japaneser, as long as she's thin (they are).

you can't learn japanese

hong ching chong Eucrid-chan rong chong Garireo-san ching chang Rord Kervin-senpai wu tang san

You can call your advisor senpai

>6/10

pi/10 maybe

And if hentai is any indication, they squeal like pigs during sex

No thx

CHIGAUUU, CHIGAUUUU YOU'RE WRONG DESUUUU

Here's a more accurate image of japanese beauty, tou fucking retarded moron piece of shit:

And have another one faggot piece of crap:

>a bunch of flatties
>beauty

kek

Yes you get paid fucking jack shit and you're regarded as even more of a PI's little bitch than in western countries

It's horrible by every account and I would not recommend it to anyone.

t. US Grad Student collaborating in Japan

Why did you go there anyway then? And how can I do my PhD there?

I heard people saying the exact opposite, unless you decide to go to the middle of nowhere in a really small countryside.

This difference is basically just makeup

+ Cures your yellow fever
+ Some groups there are good enough that it is worth it
- These groups won't take you
- Enjoy having noconferences because you have to travel to Europe or the US for them
- Good luck getting collaborators if there is no group working in the needed field in Japan
- They use the anglo PhD system so you need a scholarship and are treated like a piece of shit
- A PhD is hard, a PhD abroad is even harder and then you will have to deal with cultural autism and xenophobia on top of that
- They hate weebs

Stay out of Japan, gaijin. You don't even know japanese, you have no business there.

This

Figure it out kid

She purposely made half her face ugly in this one, you can see she blacked out a tooth with marker or makeup on the ugly side

Not Japanese.

This is some kind of special ed. class, right?

No, they're just korean.