How much of a brainlet is he Veeky Forums?

ITT We rag on the brainlet that is /x/phile Tom "I have a lot of misunderstandings on physics" DeLonge and his newest round of viral idiocy.

he obviously just wants money
I wonder why he mentioned the CIA and DOD though, since that has nothing to do with engineering

Hello my name is "Tom DeLonge from the Blink-182"

because the guys who he paid to enable his crackpottery told him they used to work for the CIA and DOD. "central intelligence" means "the center of human intelligence" or something like that to these kinds of people lol

CIA has all the secrets about aylmaos and they're behind every conspiracy so they must know about interstellar travel and /x/

mmmh yes i care deeply about this topic

jesus at least google what it is before commenting you fucktard

"I have no clue how black projects work."

.t Veeky Forums shitposter

>fake quote

t. /x/ retard

meaningless theoretical work that will never see applications? wow I'm so fucking wowowowow

not fake faggot, lockheed alone has tech beyond your dreams, you're a pleb that doesnt care where his tax dollars go

>I dont even know what these technologies are but they have no applications because I said so
>therefore its meaningless

utterly pathetic, just stop

Nigga failure is not useless. Theorizing is not useless. All practical research is backed by basic research, both of which are backed by hypothesizing. You have the mentality of a premed or pre-engineer.

Rich was not referring to magic warp drives that run on pixie dust and unicorn wishes. He's talking about the technology needed for various proposals that DARPA and friends came up with over the years. The sort of stuff that would make a practical reusable SSTO possible but don't rely on magic pixie dust. These are things like better materials to build rockets out of and more efficient engines.

It sounds 4/5ths retarded and 1/5th utopic

The only good idea is the bringing bleeding edge aerospace, science and entertainment together, that would be epic if done right.

howerver, at best this show becomes like ancient aliens, with commentators who speculate instead of sticking to facts

they have no applications because they're not being applied ;) why should what some company sunk some of it's profit into if I'll never see it?
and you have the mentality of someone who has never had a job

I mean, you fags are telling me that "hurr durr you don't know anything" when the OP pic is claiming we can reverse time. You realize that, don't you? Tom DeLonge is in an infantile stage of life where he tries intellectualizing his regret. I fucking hate undergrads so fucking much.

The human body is full of dark energy, when you blink, you waste enough energy that could fully recharge an iPhone - Aristotle (phd in quantum mechanics, winner of 9 nobel prizes)

The great mystery of humanity is gravity, I always wondered why only the earth pulls objects, why does everything just floats on mar's or moon's surface? Are we the center of the universe? - Isac Neutron

Atomic bombs are smaller than an atom, even so the energy inside it is so big it could explode the entire universe. J. Roberto Hamster
The sun is so far away it would take 8 seconds to reach it at the speed of sound. - Alfredo Estime

I know everything, from dark matter to quantum skeletons, but I'm not allowed to reveal it. - mystery scientist.

kek

Going for that grant money.

>Implying electromagnetism, the FORCE OF MASSLESS PARTICLES, can manipulate space and time.

Fucking retard

hi

they prefer to be called texans

I can't believe these idiots keep buying my books. Wait, is this thing on? - Muchacho "Naruto" Kaku