Stop thinking

Stop thinking

Really made me cogitate

Stop memeing and do something productive with your life, you complacent precocious young boy.

the master never seeks to make a good post
thus every post he makes is good

thinking is gay
just relax instead dude

this nigga was just high af 24/7

Don't think, feel, then you will be tanasinn

Lol
Wow, there was something behind it all along

Dude what if like we didn't do anything then society would be perfect

Soon there will be silent ninja assassin robot terminators that will binaurally sabatoge our ability to think cognitively. Take some of that.

>weaponized ASMR

道可道
非常道
名可名
非常名

Dude lol, like, just go with the stream lol

A man cannot simply avoid sex all together and still maintain sufficient levels of ch´i; sexual contact, while practicing coitus reservatus, is necessary for the attainment of ch´i. While the absorption of a partner’s life energy can give one ch´i, the actual act of sex itself serves to create more ch´i in both partners. A lack of sexual contact is viewed as a drought and is thought to be the source of ill health, weakness and aging. While in Western culture this practice of reserving orgasm may seem torturous, according to Taoism, men must engage in sexual contact and withhold their ching in order to maintain their youth, strength, and ch´i. In fact, the practice of coitus reservatus is not experienced as frustrating, as one in the West may expect – this is because Taoist approaches to sex are different than here in the West. Because orgasm and the consequent loss of ching is seen to deplete one’s ch´i, orgasms are not experienced as being as pleasurable as the aggregation of ch´i one can receive after practicing coitus reservatus. After coitus reservatus one feels refreshed and energized due to the accumulation of ch´i.

In addition to performing coitus reservatus, men can also receive ch´i from their partners. When women orgasm during sex, their partner can absorb their life force, there by strengthening the man’s ch´i (note, the article I read only discussed heterosexual encounters). Just like men, women are seen to lose their life force when they orgasm, as well as after menstruation and especially after rearing children. Due to this, and given the over-arching perception that an accumulation of ch´i is necessary for a youthful, strong, and healthy life, men are instructed by the Taoist texts to pursue sex with women who have maximum ch´i: virgins, between 14 and 19, who are unaware of these theories of sexual life forces. The texts also describe which women would be best and easiest to absorb ch´i from, giving a number of physical features to look for as well as “most importantly, the emission of an abundance of fluids” (Divietro and Spinney 1998). As well as whom to avoid, including those with foul smelling armpits and of course, women who know about these practices and may try to steal the ch´i from their partners.

Work Cited:
Divietro, Susan and Christopher Spinney. 1998. “Stimulation, Ejaculation, and Women in Taoist Sexuality.”

Women have a structure known as the urethral sponge (aka the female prostate) that’s comprised of erectile and glandular tissue. It’s a tube that surrounds the tube of the urethra – like a roll of paper towels surrounding the inner cardboard tube. It’s above the vagina and it’s analogous to the male prostate.

The urethral sponge can be stimulated through the roof of the vagina and by pleasuring the area surrounding the urethral opening. But it is not a magic orgasm button. Most women will not enjoy having it stimulated until after they’ve reached mid-to high level arousal.

The urethral sponge is part of the Erectile Network, a complex of structures that also includes all three parts of the clitoris, the paired vestibular bulbs, and the perineal sponge.

Women can become aroused and orgasmic by stimulating any of these structures (or in many other non-genital ways as well) but, in general the best arousal and orgasms happen when all of these structures are thoroughly stimulated.

“I discovered answers to questions I’d never thought to ask. It seemed like I’d get several “ah-ha”s with every reading session. Soon I was recommending it to my female friends, and finally to my male friends (some of whom threatened me with an intervention). Everyone liked it and many started integrating the knowledge into their lovemaking sessions. I don’t think I had anyone express dissatisfaction with this book, but I received plenty of thank yous.”

e a t s h i t, r e t a r d o

orientals never had a decent philosophy. taoism was close, but its fatalistic sophistry serves no purpose. "stop thinking." big fucking woop, a koan that does absolutely nothing to explore the nature of man or the universe.

>inb4 OP btfo!!!

Years ago I sat down with a group of self-described sexual vampires, and as a forum we discussed the concepts around those we have called so many names. Be it Sexual Vampire, Tantric, Pranic, Eros, Succubus or Incubus the names are less important than the understanding of what it is that drives us to act as we do. Yet the names have some level of importance as well, if only to help us understand how we are the same.

With that said I will cover the names, but only in as much as they are useful to know, and with the understanding that there are those who have used various other names, or the same ones with different meanings. Yet, these are what I consider the common definitions, and I admit they don’t always suit everyone. Indeed, some people all out balk about the very words used, but we will discuss that as we go.

cringe desu

you sure missed a nice opportunity to just shut the fuck up, dude

stealing this

Now what?

Now nothing. Cool, neh?

translated from french
is it my first meme?
it's so exciting!

now something about sex vampires/fox ladies in asian foklore

Sexual Energy Feeders

Of these the most common, and least invasive of the group are the those I simply call the ‘Flirts’. Flirts don’t have to actually have sexual contact in any way, merely evoke a sexual response in others. This doesn’t have to be a response focused on their own form. A ‘flirt’ can be in a situation where they draw another to a strip club, or watch a sexy movie, or for that matter sexualize another in a manner that draws those hints of sexual desire from others.

These feeders are around more often than one might know, though, they might not know of their own behavior, and you often seem them as the people who just happened to be at any party were the sexuality becomes like a perfume in the air, each person become more energized and less reserved, though later they couldn’t always tell you why they had acted with such abandon.

The ‘Tease’ is another very common type. The tease is the one who makes you wiggle in your seat. They tend to end up in your dreams, or haunting your desire on some evening when you are alone and don’t have to account for your secret desires.

When around one of these feeder types, they can seem totally bland most of the time, but emerging as someone you really just want to do naughty things for the sake of their own rewards. They tend to be masters in the art of sensuality, while not often allowing the manifestation of your desires.

In the end of an encounter with one of these types, you will often find yourself energized, feeling deliciously predatory and often on the hunt. These types are great if you need a little boost in your own love life, as they tend to re-direct your desires toward a suitable substitute like your mate, who, you might find, is in exactly the same mood for some odd reason.

The Tempter: While they might seem a lot a like, the Tempter is distinctly different from the tease because their goals are different even if many of their methods are the same. The Tempter doesn’t just want you turned on, they want you to explore dark places. They combine sexual fears and fantasy, to lead people to places they might never explore on their own.

While not likely to lead you into something you didn’t already desire, they are not afraid to push you a little down a path you secretly wanted to explore. They have a way of seducing your desires towards things they excite and yet scare you, and perhaps that is the key to their allure. If you find yourself suddenly clad in leather being spanked, and loving every second of it, it might be natural, or it might be that you were drawn away from your romance books at the ends of a talented ‘Temper’ who can feed from that fear and delight.

These can be the most dangerous however. Simply because one has a fantasy, doesn’t mean it should be explored. A smart ‘Tempter’ understands that if they draw someone into something that is psychologically unhealthy, it could cause damage. There have been, and are those out there who will push and push until you no longer feel excited and a little scared, but actually reach into self loathing.

Fox spirits occupies the same mythological niche as the faerie in Western mythology. They are beautiful beyond endurance, elusive, powerful, mischievous and vindictive. In Chinese mythology, the human form is the pinnacle of creation. All animals, and sometimes plants seek to achieve human form on their way to immortality. Of these animals, foxes seem to succeed the most. They do this by abosrbing the essence of the moon and the sun. Some folklores maintain that fox achieves this by conducting rites of worhip during full moons. After a few centuries, they will acquire the ability to change into human form.

Most fox spirits in stories are female. They usually appear as extremely beautiful woman. The male fox spirits, rare as they are, appear either as erudite and handsome men or wise old men. You can tell a fox spirit from a human from their tails. Some of them have not quite mastered the human form. While the body looks human enough, the tail remains. They solve the problem by tucking their tail inside their pants. The ones who did master the human shape can be enticed to show their true form by getting them drunk. So if your friend remain human after a good night of drinking, you can believe that he's human. :-) If they are killed, they revert to their original form. It's the women who were dangerous. They usually seek to copulate with human males. They use the sexual act itself to absorb their partner's energy in order to add to their own powers. Such relationships, if prolonged, result in sickness and eventually death for the man. So, if you see a beautiful woman who wants to have sex with you for no reason, watch out.

it's not like it's going anywhere, amirite?

Most fox spirits are not as brazen as that. The fox spirits ordinary people have experienced are much more elusive. They live in the attics or some deserted room in a large house. You never see them. You know they're there because of the noises they make. The difference between fox spirits noises and ghost noises is, of course, fox spirits make the noises day and night! Sometimes the fox spirits throw things, such as rocks and tiles, into the yard or against the door. You know people aren't responsible for the disturbance because you can't see anybody around the house. When a family is haunted by a fox spirit, they set up a shrine in the abandoned attic. Incense sticks are burned regularly. Sometimes food is also offered. Things usually quiet down after that. Most of the time, the fox spirits leave their landlords alone if the landlords leave them alone. Sometimes, the fox spirits will even take care of any thief or burglar who are foolish to rob such a house.

Pu Sung-Lin said that the belief of fox spirits were limited mainly to northern China. In southern China, the main belief is in a much more malevolent sort of spirit called Wu Tong. I will translate a Wu Tong story later. The spirit in the story "Story of Tseng Shi" may be a Wu Tong. However, the belief of Wu Tong seems to have died away in the south in the last two centuries. My grandparents grew up in Fujian which is defiitely southern China, yet the only spirit they know about is the fox spirit. The malevolent Wu Tong lost the war for the belief of human beings. Will the fox spirits now lose the belief of the human beings as well?

>A man cannot simply avoid sex all together and still maintain sufficient levels of ch´i;
this is what normies believe

you cannot maintain sufficient levels of ch'i from eating doritos either, user

I would prefer not to

i really appreciate that you put your energy into this, you know?

DUDE WU WEI LMAO *huge mindfulness hit*

hey, pass the bong, dude

>tfw no gf
>tfw no job
>tfw effortlessly doing nothing

WUUUU WEEEEI I'M MR. MENOSEEKS

>magic chink shell, what must we do to make the world perfect? nothing. THE SHELL HAS SPOKEN

I wish I could. I take sleeping pills for the drowsy feeling so my brain will slow down. I keep myself distracted at all times like a nightmare from Huxley just so I don't have to dwell on stuff.

Help.