Who's laughing now?

Well, we are, i guess.

Requesting Virgin Hyperloop vs Chad Hyperloop

Elon Musk probably.
>yes! i got someone to buy into it!

Seconded

unfeasible, and gay.

>t thundercuck

i feel like if branson is on board it might not be mono rail simpsons guy tier anymore? have they made any actual progress? i don't follow this very closely, i am more interested in solid state batteries and flying cars and shit

ur mom is unfeasible and ur dad is gay

this
virgin vs chad memes are the best

Actually pretty accurate

with branson now its on feasible

what's with blackbeard's jaw?

>Virgin Hyperloop vs Chad bullet train

>virgin
>pipe dream
>literal meme
>cars travel faster outside prototype

>Chad bullet train
>actually works
>fast, reliable
>over 1M qts driven by it

go home thunderfoot

>Solid state batteries and flying car
Nigga why would you put those two together? As if the futuristic aesthetic of flying cars appeals to something we've had for a long while now.

>Solid state batteries

>virgin hyperloop
>unprofitable
>impractical
>sold by Musk and had its name changed to prevent its failure from reflecting poorly on his company
>has never been used

>Chad train
>never been impractical in its entire life
>revolutionized industry
>made a lot of people rich
>qts riding the Chad train right now

There are two ways of interpreting this post
a: lel virgin xDDD
b: lel someone actually invests in this crap

i think that SS batteries have the potential to have much higher power, energy density and safety which may enable flying cars to be a commonplace.

Considering it's Veeky Forums, OP definitely meant the former

OP here and definitely both.

Also, Veeky Forums has shit on this idea so much for so long (with good reason) and some business man who presumably values his money comes along and invests in the hyper=hyper loop=loop and I wonder: do we need to readjust our assessment? or does Branson? Are we a reflection looking at itself in a world of mirrors? Who is the fool? Does anything real?

retard.

retard.

Ok Veeky Forums, how would you create a 500 miles long tube able to hold a train going twice the speed of sound all in a vacuum. Is it even possible?