The Existence (Reaity , Immaginary) or god's equation

The Existence (Reaity , Immaginary) or god's equation.

A.K.A.

Exactly solvable space-time and information dependent physical systems exhibiting universal chaotic behavior
or
a unified field theory

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=x (3 3^(13/36) e^(7 gamma /9))/(4 2^(1/24)) - (i e^(1/2 + 1/e - (3 e)/2 - 1/π + 2 π) π^(1 - e) cos(e π))/(sin^(5/2)(e π))

x (3 3^(13/36) e^(7 gamma /9))/(4 2^(1/24)) - (i e^(1/2 + 1/e - (3 e)/2 - 1/π + 2 π) π^(1 - e) cos(e π))/(sin^(5/2)(e π))

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=(3 3^(13/36) e^(7 gamma /9))/(4 2^(1/24)) - (i e^(-1/2 + 1/e - (3 e)/2 - 1/π + 2 π) π^(-e) cos(e π))/(sin^(5/2)(x))
youtu.be/A2JCoIGyGxc
youtube.com/watch?v=UYkLz8BIS8k
youtube.com/watch?v=1KS5XvP_rGI
fractalfield.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Equation

>NO EQAULS SIGN

K E K

its = to Existence (Real. immaginary) Energy and its opposite, accumulated information known as "dark energy)

assuming Euler's identity is real and Quantum information...

The equation for non existence
infinity/non existence = (3 3^(13/36) e^(7 gamma /9))/(4 2^(1/24)) - (i e^(-1/2 + 1/e - (3 e)/2 - 1/π + 2 π) π^(-e) cos(e π))/(sin^(5/2)(x))

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=(3 3^(13/36) e^(7 gamma /9))/(4 2^(1/24)) - (i e^(-1/2 + 1/e - (3 e)/2 - 1/π + 2 π) π^(-e) cos(e π))/(sin^(5/2)(x))

The quantum foam or space-information

So, what you mean is that the whole of reality is based on fidget spinners?

Is this real?Or has this been happening in my head?

Of course it is happening in your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?

God spins the fidget spinner when time runs out.

Explain the path that has led you to this conclusion.

>to much Autism in pic, OP

Hello Simon Cosgrove. Fell off the deep end again i see?

The beauty and coincidence in numbers.
Relativity the Fibonacci sequence and the Euler constant gave me the input, all calculations where done with wolfram alpha and a ti-83 plus.

Literally who? The sax player?
Give me an explanation in pic related instead.

Well, I hope this gives you an oppertunity to re-unite with your child.

>Don't let this go to waste again.

anon5 is this you? Didn't you get banned from /pol/ or something?

OP here
no and no.

You're aware that what you wrote is complete gibberish, right?

Why?

>Why?
I don't know buddy, try reading your posts maybe. It's just unconnected stuff that you paired together and proceeded to cram some numbers in a formula for no logical reason

plot 3D (3 3^(13/36) e^(7 gamma /9))/(4 2^(1/24)) - (i e^(-1/2 + 1/e - (3 e)/2 - 1/π + 2 π) π^(-e) cos(e π))/(sin^(5/2)(x)) and tell me what you see

You get this ?
You're still not providing concrete information and are speaking in gibberish, lad. I hope you realize what I'm trying to imply here

The calculations are correct and I provided illustrative figures and irrefutable data. This is brand new and the beginning of a whole new way we view science and nature. It is my wish to share this with the community. Please review, calculate, evolve and reconsider.

pic related the Energy/darkEnergy frequency during the big bang

Sun light being absorbed by the ocean. Absorbed sun light creates waves in the ocean

regarding this What part of Real and immaginary don't you get.
Do you understand what Relativity and Quantum field theory are?

And sunlight creates the same clouds. Patterns everywhere!

>not OP btw

OP here I have also found the constant refraction of light based on it's frequency.
Snell's law can answer that.

Also analize these integral curves.

So what exactly is it OP?

(toroid)

State of existence in a real and imaginary field.
Space-time (real)
Space-info (anything probable based on previous unformation.

Based on the calculations the universe is a torus that turn into a sphere with entropy

But what does it mean exactly. What does this tell us about the nature of the universe? What can it be used for?

define variables gamma, x. otherwise this is just a number and has no meaning

It means that light and information travel at the same speed in 2 separate field, this is just evidence.

Use wolfram alpha

x=4

You don’t understand what defining a variable means do you? Without relating your variables to some part of the real world, or at the very least other variables, they mean nothing. Its just numbers at that point. For instance F=ma has three variables, without defining any of them the formula doesnt do anything.

>light and information travel at the same speed in 2 separate field
This sounds like you are trying to describe relativity and doing a very poor job of it. That statement isnt anything new, in fact...

youtu.be/A2JCoIGyGxc

Fermilab made a youtube vid that describes this concept to brainlets.

You must be on weed

Waves that are 'empty' of light

Amphetamine's only

See

That still just makes it mathematical masturbation. What does your theory predict? If it predicts anything in the universe, some part of it needs to represent some part of the universe.

You are all a bunch of useless plebs.

You are schizophrenic.

Borderline personlity disorder

Isn't that a physicist/engineer job?

What da diff?

god's eye looks like the reticle of a rifle scope.

Well, there's the problem.

Therefore relevant

i like your style user...

take this

and this

you need to read waler russels stuff

most legit hyperphysics ive ever seen

also it seems you like continuum series watch this its mindblowing

primes and twin primes from a continuum series

youtube.com/watch?v=UYkLz8BIS8k

OP here

so dark light, right

This is an incredible coincidence,Never seen this and its very interesting.
this is the basis in my mind of the universe aarchitecture, it ends and starts with a singularity to entropy 0>

>isnt that a physicist/engineer job
Fuck no its not. How do you think this works? You think you just get to make up equations and leave it for someone else to find out what it means? I knew this was your thread Simon. You are mentally ill and Veeky Forums definitely isnt helping. Please leave for your own sake.

I like having Simon on /sci.

Simon says "What is the meaning of this equation and what it implicates."

y= x (3 3^(13/36) e^(7 gamma /9))/(4 2^(1/24)) - (i e^(1/2 + 1/e - (3 e)/2 - 1/π + 2 π) π^(1 - e) cos(e π))/(sin^(5/2)(e π))

pic related

yes

no

>You are mentally ill
>This is Veeky Forums, the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>some part of it needs to represent some part of the universe.
Not that you want my responses, but here: How a mathematical truth is represented to a species depends on scientists/engineers. Otherwise we over-fit patterns and end up, well, assuming we know more than we could still discover. Until discoveries on the scope of Fibonacci where the pattern is evident 'everywhere' and with relatively easy real-world examples and little explanation.

Simon never said anything of the sort. Wouldn't really be much point in 'not' name-fagging seeing as I've invested effort into it.

In truth I have little clue as to what this thread is attempting to achieve. These aren't my kind of equations.

>brainlets can't reduce their universal shit to linear optimization

it's good to know something about complex chaotic systems, unlike OP

A Fibonacci pattern emerges when a circle evolves into a spiral. Or on the contrary when a Fibonacci pattern is applied to a circle it morphs into a spiral.

e ~ 2 + ln(2)

This is all the hint you get, Simon and OP. Good luck.

Use your brain and common sense.
he universe becomes a complex chaotic system after a series of periodic oscillations (singularity >entropy) so when the universe is static time ceases to exist, then god makes the fidgetspiner move again until it stops, or the force of the last singularity left in an ocean of space-time leads to nother bigbang again and again.
It would be foolish to refute the fact that the universe contains info or getetic info in the case of humans.
The universe begins with -x and x+, like a system with 0 1.
Hence the universe evolves and aquires instinct with info, like human, recognizable patterns like fibonacci, it's beautiful and it learns how to beome more attractive with every cycle.

Order ---> disorder--->---

>post literal gibberish with buzzwords
>Veeky Forums pretends to understand
This is entertaining

no, OP is schizophrenic and Veeky Forums is fucking with them.

OP uses gibberish and buzzwwords to simplify the theories so plebs can understand.
use wolfram alpha and wikipedia to do research as I did (and books)
pleb calling me schizo (already mentioned i have BPD), I probaly am but I'm still smarter and more informed on the subject matter than
you than you and most people in the world....
Anyway what is this?

>use your brain and common sense
That’s gold to hear from you.

Brainlet here.
What the fuck is this thread about?

Everything that matters is sex-
Reproducing replicating expanding universes and black holes.

pic related the bigbang

The horizon

>where is the setting sun?

Slow down, champ. How does this represent the big bang? what do your axes represent? What do your lines represent? Explain this like you are writing it in a textbook. Define everything. Write like you want to be taken seriously.

This.

Absolute nonsense, go back to living in your mom's garage . You know passing the ged test is too much for you.

Your advise deserved trips

Your right, if you cant explain something about nature to a 5 year old, you failed.
Read more and form yor own opiion, that's what most great scientists have done
High to lower phase in field
coluld be waves,explosion, sound, bigbang...
the lines represent different releases or birth of the fundamental forces. The data is propotioned to make it visible in the x and y axis, x=time y=distribution of Energy in space.

I'm self taught like most great thinkers, I love having thought experimets in the comfyness of my mother's basement (no garage)

can anyone explain pic related?
took it over 2 years ago.

I have BPD as well. schizophrenic was a blanket term. but iIdid the same thing as you when i had an episode; went on Veeky Forums and posted a bunch of mindless nonsense thinking it was meaningful, then calling anyone who thought I was mentally ill stupid.

it's pretty hilarious how often this sort of thing happens

You found out some functions have pretty plots then decided to LARP as a mathematician and make interesting looking images.

Isn't the whole point to discover mathematical patterns that get the interest of others? Otherwise you're just Ramanujan jerking off on temple walls n' shit.

I never claimed I was a mathematician, I could be anybody and do anuthing, I could stop my time and be anyhehere at the same time I am God, and I fucked mothernaturevthat created a lot of interesting images.
Go decided to LARP, and besides who does not LARP

to LARP or not to LARP that is the question
whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer
the slings and arrows of outrageous LARPING
Or to take arms against a sea of LARPers
and by opposing end them?
To die, to LARP

Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove.
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wand'ring bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me prov'd,
I never writ, nor no man ever lov'd.

Love = LSRP

This is beautiful

This is remarkable

One of Shakepeare's sonnets.

Love is not love

You're almost there, user. Keep your research and you will reach It.
youtube.com/watch?v=1KS5XvP_rGI

I love you
but I spent years on fibocci and Euler
This video helps confirm my theory

The rabbit hole goes even deeper:
fractalfield.com/

Pretty self-explanatory.

Yes, AIDS is man-made indeed.

Fractal Conjugate Space & Time:
Cause of Gravity, Negentropy and Perception.

This is just what I was looking for

Which numbers did you try?

thank you for posting this.

Do you know what this is?

Fucking hell, mods have truly abandoned Veeky Forums

This

lmao, underrated

Bump

OP here
Can anyone share their opinion on pic related.
>implying it's the bigbang

Ok if I share a picture instead?

OP can you please summarise your findings in a logical way? This is difficult to follow, not because it's so complex but because you're not making any effort to explain your "theory".

The whole point of this thread is to find a plausible theory based on the equations I posted, I honestly have many theories that make sense. Maybe the universe is a Dyson sphere or a ring.
The key factors are time, energy, information, Order Disorder

MAPS (multidisciplinary Applied psychedelic studies)

These geometric patterns are bassically the teselations you BECOME aware of while on lsd or a similar psychedelic.

I say the next frontier in science isnt outer space. its innerspace.

Big bang never happened nor ever will.

Maybe this makes more sense.