Stop eating animals

Stop eating animals

No.

Stop being delicious.

But I already stopped user

inb4 99.9% of the thread is incapable of understanding that all of their arguments are just shitty recyclings of "dude you can cause suffering for your own convenience, as long as it's really, REALLY convenient," and ipso facto allow for horrific nightmare dystopia scenarios via completely trivial reductiones ad absurdum (possibly involving aliens)

Yeah this, vegetarianism/veganism threads on lit are generally pathetic

One of the few good Jews.

Humans are opportunist omnivores. It's natural that we eat meat.

Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.
-God

I agree with this god guy, sounds based af

But I don't

reminder that this is the same guy who also said you should cut the dick of a week old baby

lmao I just finished this at the resturant

It's natural that I fuck you're mom but I don't because you're retarded.

>projecting

Not anymore.

All animals must hang

I projected your mom last night.

Stop being spooked.

Being vegetarian is fucking easy. You can still eat Mcdonalds and Taco Bell and simply skip out.

The unspoken hurdle to transitioning to a plant based diet is the rudimentary skill of cooking is absolutely mandatory.

You're going to cook. You're going to have to plan meals and buy groceries. It's a lot of work.

It's easy to slip and most don't enjoy the widespread exclusion of the vast majority of restaurants and the incessant chore of reading ingredient lists.

I'm vegan and it kind of sucks because I know I'm limiting suffering but this lifestyle is so tiresome and constrained in almost every aspect that food completely ceases to be a pleasure and is a continual annoyance.

I could only do it for we brought back violent ritual animal sacrifice. We need to dominate the beasts of the earth.

I'll gladly become vegetarian if it becomes the cheaper and more convenient option. For now I try my best with free farmed meat, where once I was too poor even to afford that, and had to ignore the morality of eating cheap caged eggs or caged chicken/pork.

It's selfish I know