What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2947205/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigga knew he was dying so to cope his brain decided to give him a heaven dream. It has happened to me too.

It's called DMT secretion.

He looked at his bank account.

He saw your waifu, OP.

>be old and dying
>decide to fuck with my family by saying something really cryptic before i kick the bucket
this is the most likely explanation

It's called afterlife.

Well we know the brain emits large amounts of DMT near the moment of death. And we know DMT causes hallucinations of alternate beings and realities. These are facts, you can look them up. The problem with your claim of an afterlife is that in these near death states people see what they believe they will see, they dont all report the same experience, they report what their beliefs tell them should be there. This is a common theme with hallucinations.

Why does Edison always have to be a cunt?

>near the moment of death
he said this after waking up from a coma, not after dying.
not to mention he said "it is very beautiful over there" which indicates a beautiful place outside this world which all these signs pretty much point to an afterlife or out-of-body experience.

I've visited the room where he died. The area across the room from the bed was actually pretty attractive.

>people see what they believe they will see
this is not true whatsoever, there are actually a large number of commonalities among experiences. does this support the existence of an afterlife though? no

Theres a large number of commonly experienced hallucinations while under the effects of DMT too. Coincidence? Not likely. Is it so strange that similar nervous systems produce similar effects when influenced by the same drug? Ive yet to see one reason why an afterlife is more likely.

>Well we know the brain emits large amounts of DMT near the moment of death.
"Although there are no conclusive quantitative studies measuring the abundance of endogenous DMT because of its rapid metabolism "
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2947205/

What the FUCK are you talking about kiddo

>hours before dying
Nigga are you retarded?

I've heard that DMT causes a sensation of sped up time. I've read several accounts where the individual smoked DMT and the high lasted 30 minutes but their perceptive reality had kept them trapped in the dmt world for, what felt like, centuries. Is it possible that the afterlife is just a heavy dose of DMT which makes the individual believe they have ascended for all eternity.

>outcomes are similar which means the source is the same
So everyone who gets a headache has a brain tumor?

What are the experiences usually?

I've been in a coma. Was quite 'beautiful' experiencing nothing and being out of pain.

This. Someone had opened the window and put out some flowers, he was just commenting on it

>he said this after waking up from a coma, not after dying.
>not to mention he said "it is very beautiful over there" which indicates a beautiful place outside this world
So you're saying people who are in comas but not dead go to the afterlife? Kek

Now I'm even more terrified of death, nice. Gonna go take my pills