Why do liberals pretend orcs are fantasy representations of niggers?

Why do liberals pretend orcs are fantasy representations of niggers?

If that's true then that is some world-class projection.

Because it's true.

At least in earlier examples of fantasy lit. Contemporary fantasy doesn't represent shit because it's all plot no substance.

Because seeing them as communists lost the edge ages ago.

How can orcs even be reframed as commies?

Dumb brutes

This doesn't make any sense. There were actual niggers in lotr, and in many fantasy world's. Orcs are just a standard evil henchmen/proud warrior race

Aren't the nigs in LOTR more of the moorish/arabic sort rather than the stereotypical brutish jungle spear-chucker?

Because black people are inherently evil :)

arent the orc of LOTR described more "asian" anyway

Yeah but dont tell these niggas that

If you go by Tolkien orcs:
Soulless jealous vengeful and violent fanatics that are corrupt and prefer raw functional brutalist design and architecture. If you aren't with them you are against them and must be eradicated, they will come to your land and either enslave you or kill you. They all follow one strong leader that don't care a piss for his people and most orcs are to never leave their walled in country and see the outside world.

I wonder what this reminds me of.

Post Warhammer/Warcraft:
Literally the Mongol Empire.

Why do liberals always have to go after the blacks? There are other minorities out there beyond their bubbles. Although Mongols might not be as romantic as they almost conquered the known world once during their years of rape and pillage, so they aren't as innocent as the poor black folks.

Because realizing they they really represent those people who engage in violence for personal gain rather than out of duty and honor hits too close to home.

That is the most depressing part about the direction hollywood seems to be taking their films. unlike others idc if it's superhero or w/e movie but to mr only because it had a twist at the end you didn't expect doesn't mean it is a good movie.

plus overused Cgi is cancer

Do you ever go outside?

what kind of argument is that? is this why you commies wants to imprison everyone that speaks against you, because you can't argue back?

>Everyone who thinks I'm a waste of oxygen must be a commie!

You really are a virgin who can't read past Tolkein, aren't you?

point proven...

Where is your argument, neckbeard? Tolkein explicitly wrote that the orcs weren't based on any group of peoples, and personally wrote a letter to German officials denouncing Nazi race and culture theory. He was a liberal Catholic, you pseud.

I thought libs liked to pretend niggers in fantasy as magical-melanin enriched elves

>authorial intent

9 times out of 10, you're that acne-ridden autistic in school who never peeped until they were online

Sorry, Derrida

Argument to what? Yes I go outside every day, I suspected you of being a commie because of your attitude to my post but maybe you simply are a confused liberal then, no I'm not a virgin, I've read several other authors than Tolkien, and I shave every day.

Why do you have to use such a degradory language when speaking to other people, user? Repressed feelings?

Anyhow, I tried to show how silly it is inflicting an identity on the orcs as you can pretty much twist it to any narrative you want with enough context. Although, considering your behaviour I'd say you are the real orc around here.

>I have read several other authors than Tolkien

Good. Read a dozen more.

>Although, considering your behaviour I'd say you're the real orc

Lord have mercy.

Look at the map of Middle Earth.