Tfw you listen to jazz and cook spaghetti on a foggy monday night

>tfw you listen to jazz and cook spaghetti on a foggy monday night

>spaghetti
Literal cereal tier difficulty. Horrible pairing with jazz. Horrible pairing with Monday.
Just kill yourself.

is suicide the most murakami form of death?

I love Murakami, but even I know that most people read him because of how exotic he seems.

His books have depressed protagonists, surrealism, jazz, quirky characters; furthermore, he's Japanese, and even his name is attractive.

Seriously. I'm sure that most people just read him because of how exotic and different he seems, and because that makes them seem different and alternative, too.

>tfw ur girlfriend mysteriously vanishes
>also a cat

>tfw you listen to Shigeo Sekito and cook avacado omeletts on a snowy monday night

the way you reused the phrase "he seems" twice in three sentences is distracting. your opinion reads like it was gleaned from a lifetime of reading tumblr.

I unironically do this. Bill Evans is the shiznit.

>implying difficulty directly correlates with quality

Go fuck yourself you arrogant philistine.

Microwave ramen, power ballads, snowy night

top that

Sorry for that, user; I don't proofread my posts. That being said, I don't understand what's so Tumblr about my opinion. Are you somehow offended by the fact that I think that many people read Murakami simply because of his perceived exoticism, light prose, and fashionable elements/references?

Again, I enjoy his stuff, but even I know that.

What an horrible life you must lead, user.

To concern yourself so with the impressing of others, with nimbly pairing this day with that dish, your desire to eat with your desire to impress by making difficult meals, and so forth.

Truly an exhausting level of vanity.

No, subdividing the moment before your death infinitely, so as to experience eternity in a moment - never truly dying, is the most Murakami form of death.

>wake up with a cumstain on your pants and a mark on your face

What do you do?

my cum or someone else's?

isn't weird how a cummy mess from fucking a chick isn't as gross as cum from jacking off? like you fucking a chick, pull out, and spray all over, she wipes it off with your shirt and u throw it in the corner, and the couple drops that got on the floor it's like "fuck it, thug life"...but when u wack it and get a tiny drip on the floor or your keyboard it's like "oh fuck oh fuck, need some bleach to cleanse this shit!"

I agree to an extent. Cum is *definitely* less gross after fucking a girl. However I still find it pretty nasty, esp. if it stains my sheets, so I always keep a towel or hand-rag ready for clean-up. The moment when you take your dick out of a girl and all your cum seeps from her pussy onto the bed is at once satisfying and gross af. Like it's nigh impossible to brush off the elation of banging a broad, but still i find semen so gross. And I even tasted my own baby-juice once out of curiosity. Mild in flavor but icky af. Anyway I think the implication of self administered ejaculate makes it inherently grosser if only out of principle

>I don't understand what's so Tumblr about my opinion.

I can't believe you genuinely responded to that as if his criticism meant something and he wasn't just memeing. Do you also scan your text to make sure they aren't too reddit?

>tfw you woke up 9 hours ago and still haven't left your bed

If someone uses a Veeky Forums buzzword in their criticism it's best to just ignore them

I like how his books all have a similar feel. It makes it easy to get that comfy reread feel without actually rereading anything.

I started reading him because I'm a disgusting weeabo though

It doesn't matter if it's day or night when you roast potatoes with your subterranean buddies.

kek

>Italo disco and snags on the barbie while it's over 30c

is that a reference to something he actually wrote about? i don't remember anything like that in the books of his i read.

once you get used to the consistency it's not too bad. ingesting it instead of just spraying it prevents messes, and it's got some protein and zinc.

>shiznit
>bill evans
>thinking a post about making spaghetti and reading murakami is worthwhile
I didn't imply that btw. I implied that it wasn't worth talking about, and if you must talk about it, you should be criticized. Don't fucking call me a philistine when you out yourself to a superficial level of exploration in three fields in a single post.

>tfw wacky roommate you make of with a chick you fuck but later realize he was a good, interesting guy while you're a boring ennui fuck who does nothing ever and all of your friends kill themselves because they're also boring ennui fucks and you recollect all of this on a plane you hope crashes

Same :'(

Get druggie friends. Just don't take anything that isn't weed

Tumblr has only been around for ten years so unless user came out the womb with a sidekick browsing foot fetish anime, then your assumption is incorrect, bucko.

>tfw you wake up as a cat on the other side of Tokyo and kill someone before waking up and having sex with a strage woman but then finding out that was a dream as well and then really waking up and then noticing that you came in your pants and then the murder you (?) commited being in the news and you put on the radio and listen to some Rachmaninoff and make a coffee to calm yourself down but in that moment the phone rings

But who was phone?

Read Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World.

If you want a chubby maiden to sit on your face.

I was supporting a fellow user because it's nice to be nice. You, on the other hand, told him to kill himself and are now directly contradicting yourself.

>I implied that it wasn't worth talking about
>Literal cereal tier difficulty. Horrible pairing with jazz. Horrible pairing with Monday.

That's some nice implication there user. Oh, and please, I implore you to continue discussing this thing that you think deserves criticism for discussing.

Truly an exhausting level of vanity.