Is there a scientific method for falling asleep instantly?

Is there a scientific method for falling asleep instantly?

yes, they teach it in the marines.

Breathing in CO2.
No ventilation.

I think you mean CO user, CO2 would take a very long time to help him sleep.

I've been lying awake in my bed for 3 hours now.

meditation helps me to fall asleep faster

Sort yourself out, exercise, and you'll sleep like a baby

take a hot shower

Pretty sure that's just a factor of being up for 4 days because there's mortar rounds going off during your night watch.

sitting around doing nothing all day doesn't make every cell yearn for sleep

ever helped someone move? you sleep like a fucking baby it's amazing

blunt trauma to the head, try it now

Doctors give you something that makes you doze off in seconds before a surgery. I am assuming they do the same to people with capital punishment before the true killing injection. So yes, there are ways, just not accessible to the average joe

don't do this unless you want to end up like michael jackson

Yes, OP. It's referred to as a "blood choke". It cuts off oxygen to the brain, so you fall asleep extremely quickly. I'd assume a sleeping person wouldn't be able to keep the pressure on.

Yes, just relax, close your eyes and tell your body to fall asleep. It works for me at least.

run as fast as you can headfirst into a wall. best sleep in your life.

I take melatonin, jack off and put some form of white noise on.

I also find it helpful to try to focus on how comfortable my bed is, rather than let my mind wander.

who needs sleep when you have ***H

I actually tried that a few months ago, pushed my fingers into my neck arteries until I went limp, it didn't knock me out it just made me really dizzy and quite panicy after I started hallucinating.

it's a fun thing to do when Im really bored and have nothing to do, but for falling asleep it's shit

A good indica

nah i've been smoking 20%+ thc indica all night and im still wide awake

What kind of technic?

Have a fixed sleeping schedule.
Exercise.
Limit your caffeine intake.
Have low stress.

Easier said than done.

They put you in an unpredictable and stressful environment and make sleep such a valuable commodity that your brain will switch off whenever it gets the chance.

In this case you should have asked for an easy scientific method fall asleep, which probably boils down to drugs.

maybe stop browsing 4chin then

oh ok cool so basically just sleep deprivation nice

You're not afraid of brain damage?

Chloroform and other similar anesthetics

Lowering the temperature would definitely help

Xanax

is there a scientific method for getting gf instantly?

>have low stress
topkek

What's funny?

Be handsome
Have lots of money

Not very scientific with n=2 but I suggest you have sex. Or if that's not an option then the next best thing.

Caffeine should be easily avoidable. Stress is harder but I bet there's something to be done to that too.

>having low stress
>as an engineering student
that's what is funny.

being handsome is more than enough, the money meme has to stop

Take control of your life.

>assuming
mods ban this sick filth

Being socially competent/smart/funny/confident beats both. At least so long as you have average looks.

Just crash some nytol bro

I've tried 1,5mg melatonin pills but I didn't notice that much difference

Military service was only period in my life when I could easily fall asleep in the evening and feel well-rested in the morning.

You need to take more than that, its not dangerous you could down a whole bottle and be fine

not that user, but pretty sure stress and unpredictability are key factors. there are many ways in which you can be sleep deprived. I often go extended periods without sleep and when I finally get sluggish enough to be inefficient at what I'm doing and go to bed, I'm excited by some thought within minutes. I get up and start pacing around the room, hit the desk and start doing shit again. the process must repeat a few times before I'm finally able to sleep.