Anyone else dead scared of HIV...

Anyone else dead scared of HIV? I have safe sex 9/10 times but sometimes I get way too drunk and stick my dick in someone without a condom or let some faggot fuck my ass. So far I've always been negative when tested. Should I just stop drinking? Or how do I get rid of my sex drive?

I just realized that last time when I got tested, it was only 4 weeks after possible exposure. Now it's been 4 months, and I'm just way too scared to go and get tested again just to be sure it wasn't a false negative the first time around.

> i have sex
Fucking b8.

We med students are not neckbears you know

you med students are whoreS?

> tfw i will create ai and make med chads unemployed
Feels good.

Literal cancer.
Probable AIDS.
Definite hypochondria.

Wait...you are a med student and yet ocasionally have unprotected gay sex? I'm speechless.

wear a condom 24/7 and glue your ass
problem solved

Maybe you should stop drinking?

Yeah well shit happens. Though I've never had unprotected gay sex with a stranger, always someone I've known before. Recently there was an outbreak of chlamydia at our med department lol

This isn't science or math. Stop making shit posts. Go back to or or or or with your degenerate shit.

>Yeah well shit happens
STDs don't just happen. They happen when you have unprotected sex with people you're not absolutely sure are clean. Jesus christ, imagine living a life in which you constantly have to worry about contracting fucking AIDS because you're too drunk to care.

Tbf, condoms aren't STD-proof even if they stay intact.
Not to condone anonymous bareback sex

The choice of having any kind of sex at all when you have an STD is completely fucking reckless in the first place. There's always a chance of something getting through no matter what precautions you take. The fact that you have contracted an STD in the first place means your mental outlook, fastidiousness, and morals are already fucked up. Thus, it is no wonder people who have an STD further spread the diseases.

if you have sex like that you deserve to die from aids tbqhwy

Some people are shitty and don't tell sexual partners they have an STD, so they spread it, and if the new carriers don't show symptoms they could spread it unknowingly.

When is science going to genocide all STDs?

Get OUT normie. This isn't science.

Are you the guy who was convinced he had cancer, with a new phobia?

>Rarrrrr is neckbear for "I love you."

>doctors
>getting STDs when they likely tell every patient to use a condom
ironic

Why is the whole post so fucking hilarious to me, jesus christ, just dont get aids you gaylord. If you wanna get rid of your sex drive, just become an opiate addict.

we haev isolaated the h i v

Gotta get those grades somehow