What is the biggest cosmic mystery? if you could have an answer to one question relating to astronomy, what would it be?

what is the biggest cosmic mystery? if you could have an answer to one question relating to astronomy, what would it be?

sauce?

Josou Danshi ga Chikan ni Okasareru made no 3 Hiai
now answer the question

Liek why is da sky bleu

we know that one

Were you asking for sauce on the manga or the universe?

OP the cunt that lived.
/thread

Kek

answer meeee

How do we reverse entropy? I don't want everything to go out with a whimper.

That's not really a mystery, we have no reason to think we can

Lack of supersymmetry I suppose.
It's kind of a pop-sciencey subject so I reckon everyone knows about it but I guess I'll type it out for the newfags and the non-cosmology fags.
Lack of supersymmetry is the fact that when matter and anti-matter were created, matter outnumbered anti-matter 1001 to 1000. Hence when matter and anti-matter was created, they destroyed each other but normal matter remained.
There's literally nothing different between matter and anti-matter except their charges. Matter isn't supposed to be special. But for some reason it is, at least that's what we observe (e.g we're made out of matter and not anti-matter).
If you're a brainlet and haven't figured it out already; supersymmetry is literally having symmetry in the universe. Not a geometric symmetry but a physical symmetry between particles in the universe.

This is the biggest mystery (I think), but not the question I would want to be answered. I think there are better questions to ask, like . I think it's pretty fucking sad that the universe will come to an end at some point and humanity will die out no matter what we do (at least that's what we assume). Of course it doesn't matter to us, so getting all depressed and typing long internet essays on "nihilism lmao" like 99% of the Kurzgesagt fanbase does is fucking autistic. But for the sake of the human idea, I think it'd be pretty rad to break the system and not die out to what created us in the first place.

what's up with dark energy amirite

how is space?
why are stars?

that's easy for me, I want to know what's outside of the limit of our vision. How big the universe really is and how much more is in it

I think it's safe to say that if entropy actually has an "answer", and humanity ever seriously makes it to that point where the issue is a pressing matter, then you can pretty safely assume that they'll find that answer

This is the boring bit of the Universe. When heat death happens the brains will come and everything that can happen will happen.

I guess I'd like to know about platonic realism w.r.t. mathematics

We live in the eyes of a blue-eyed giant named "Macoumba".

In other words, you're afraid of death. I am too-- doesn't mean it has to control the way you live life.

Collect it when magical girls turn into witches.

The answer will, in all likelihood, be both boring and mundane. Plus, I think you already know the answer to your own question; you're just afraid of admitting it.

Pick a better question.

I hope so. I personally think that there is a solution to overcome universe's entropy flow that can only be found by sentient beings that are on their final stage of civilization, and even then it'll be pretty hard.
Otherwise why would someone/something create this universe that's pretty good at hosting sentient civilizations?

Are you talking about boltzmann brains user? If the heath death does happen and boltzmann brains do actually happen and therefore every single possible sentient being experiences every single possible experience in every possible way, it's almost certain that we're boltzmann ourselves.
Which is why I think even talking about boltzmann brains is retarded due to Newton's Flaming Laser Sword and shit. After all, all we know is that our experiences are real, because what's "real" is defined by our experiences (me think me exist yada yada). We must work based on what we certainly know.

>that are on their final stage of civilization
That sounds like sci fi romanticism.
Imagine how much we've done just on earth. What will we know in just a few thousand years, where we're either destroyed, or intergalactic, trillions and trillions of people, with incredible technology and cybernetically enchanced brains(at least). spread across the galaxy or universe. we'd know everything, science would be finished

Cyberspace already en(4)chanced brains

stop making posts like this

>what is the biggest cosmic mystery?

How come they keep fucking me every day, day after day, nothing but unabated fucking of my person?

>if you could have an answer to one question relating to astronomy, what would it be?

How come above complaint happens at 1AU from the sun?

I don't know user. There are certain things that just seem impossible no matter what we do, like passing the speed of light. I hope I'm wrong and universe ends up becoming the web of the human network, and we last forever, but it just feels like there's nothing we can do about things set in stone, especially if we live on that stone.
Who knows though? If we achieve immortality and regeneration by 2090 we may find out.

>I don't know user. There are certain things that just seem impossible no matter what we do, like passing the speed of light.
maybe. if they're impossible, we'll have found out in a few thousand years.
my point isn't that everything is possible, my points is that it won't take that long to figure out if it IS possible. entropy won't ever be an issue if it can theoretically be solved

what about that is Veeky Forums? He even posted a clip from fight club, the most entry level reddit lit in the world

Good, then it's a good cosmic mystery to answer. To check if the answer you get is reliable. Any other claim would just be a baseless claim

>if you could have an answer to one question relating to astronomy, what would it be?

Inhabited planets: common, rare or only one?

Do stars poop?

HOW DOES GRAVITY QUANTUM?

can I get an alien gf desu

What is the real "bottom" level of physics. Like superstrings quarks or something deeper, and how it works.

Knowing that we could get antigravity, space/time manipulation, wormholes, dark matter, cheap unlimited energy and all that.

Which is bigger, the moon or the chariot that drags the sun through heaven?

I'd say it goes on forever in every direction, and our goal is to try and see as far as possible in all directions, if that makes sense. And then I'd say that means we're all the universe, looking through one eye.