Tfw bluepilled to believe I'm not a genius

>tfw bluepilled to believe I'm not a genius

When did you realise that the haters are wrong, and you are in fact highly intelligent?

I've always known, on the basis of my wit, placement in advanced classes, and perfect test scores. If you aren't smart enough to have an accurate impression of yourself, you aren't smart at all.

This is wrong on many levels though

1) Smart people can definitely have trouble estimate their intellect (e.g. impostor syndrome) especially when they suffer of mild or severe mental problems that affect their self-esteem
2) Wit and academic success (even jointly) are not perfect predictors of smartness. You can develop wit by reading, and you can succeed academically only using a narrow subset of intelligence or working hard enough.
3) Intelligence is vague and not quantifiable, so you still need to take a leap of faith at some point when you extrapolate your qualities to the vast concept of general intelligence. You may do this early on or never

t. brainlet

bitch

As long as you make sure you stay humble, it's ok to admit to yourself you're intelligent

>tfw bluepilled
GTFO

>hating on cultural appropriation
>>>/reddit/

How do you stay humble when you are better than everyone in everything tho

bitch be humble

I'm actually much better at reading old books but I fell for the stem meme.

good. you can do your meme hobby in your free time while making sure you have a proper net to fall back on. i have a friend who made lots of money in banking and now lives off passive income while working to becoming a published writer

When I realized I'm dumb

I realized that I'm actually highly intelligent

Yes yes yes, the above statement might confuse the low IQ, but us high IQ's can relate

>le more you know le more u realise how little u actually know

are you in mensa

>paying to take a test
>being part of a community of brainlets who don't have enough self-awareness to realise they're actually brainlets
>intelligent

One time in grade 3 I was pulled out of class and given a bunch of logic questions while a couple suits watched me. Never heard of it again

FUCKING PUSSY

Lmao you failed it loser

>Wit and academic success (even jointly) are not perfect predictors of smartness

>but IQ is

fucking brainlets fucks that have bad grades but still think they're smart fucking retarded shit heads

i have wit, academic success, high iq, high artistic aptitude, high emotional intelligence, and high creativity ;)

alright good. I just don't like retards with bad grades that think they're smart

>i have wit, academic success, high iq, high artistic aptitude, high emotional intelligence, and high creativity ;)
I'm sure you do, Skyler.

Self-steem is a mistake, impostor syndrome is just your mind telling you the truth you are too scared to admit.

Understand that you are worthless to abybody but yourself, that your merits are either luck or inevitable in any case, and you will save yourself the trouble that is to believe you are important.

If you want to feel proud of something (and that is allowing yourself to be lax and conceited), feel pround of whay you have actually done, and only because it is functional and nothing else.

What

I believe believing in yourself is another way to become complacent and faux-humble.

I believe intelligence is but a tool, and nothing more.

I believe impostor syndrome (the feeling that you don't really know what you are doing, but are cheating everyone into believing so) is nothing more than truth, unadultered by undue senses of self-importance.

I believe there's nothing to be proud on being intelligent, and little on doing stuff.

I believe that if the need of feeling proud of something is too overwhelming, it should be limited to actual archievements, not things like being capable of things, or being smart, or such inmaterial stuff.

Is that more comprehensible?

It's comprehensible but not coherent:

(a) acknowledging your intelligence should not necessarily result in becoming complacent; this is just a consequence of dealing poorly with the situation;
(b) you are implying there are no benefits to acknowledging your self-worth and present a very biased dogmatic view

I mean it's fine if you are not ready to accept who you are while continuing to be successful, humble, and hard-working, but this is not an insurmountable barrier for everyone else

and how can you believe imposer syndrome is """"the truth""" when this is demonstrably false? see pic

It is too much of a risk. Better to underestimate oneself than to overestimate oneself. Not archieving whatever potential a person has is safer than making mistakes, those make the world patently worse.

If the cost of self-steem is to make mistakes, it is a poor deal.

They run out of people to refer to, and must assume that their experience makes them significatively more knowledgeable.

because being intelligent is not something you chose, and no one is inferior for being less intelligent. be thankful for your qualities and make the most out of them while being respectful and kind to everyone else