Well, flat earthers have a point here. Explain Veeky Forums people

Well, flat earthers have a point here. Explain Veeky Forums people.

I'd understand flowing from equator to poles, but that doesn't make any sense

Terrible bait

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the flat earth.

something something rick and morty tattoo

Yes, I do have a flat earth tattoo and no, you can't see it. It is for the ladies only. And even then they must be within 5 IQ points of myself, preferably lower.

>This is what the earth would look like if we lived on a *snowglobe

by definition, flat doesn't have a point

Legit funny.

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the flat earth.
Nyahhh.. Not really, but the real point is, you have to be stupid or mentally lazy/apathetic to *believe* it.

>by definition, flat doesn't have a point
That is true on a few levels.

Favorite flat earth meme

Will always love this one

I didn't realize that there was giant water glass flipped upside down over the sun under "Big Globe's" round earth model.

No, it would be the opposite, land is denser than water, so it would sink to the bottom and so the water would be at the top... laerntophysics.

>Well, flat earthers have a point here
No they don't. This is the exact same argument as "why don't people fall off the Earth in the Southern Hemisphere if it is a globe?"

It is retarded and you are retarded for thinking it has merit.

yet look at all the replies its been getting.

I came here from /diy/ to ask a question, I'm not even going to bother. You people are fucking trash.

Pretty close, desu

meme of the year

Obviously the OP is a troll, but perhaps it is meant as a joke, and perhaps the relies are meant as jokes too. The point being that perhaps the intentions of all posters involved were to bring happiness to the world. gaaaaaay, but also perhaps true.

it's a global fact

There's no up and down is space.