What's the most painless and succesful suicide method?

What's the most painless and succesful suicide method?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
lostallhope.com/suicide-statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just wait

That’s like maximum pain tho

For all the memery around exit bags, I think nothing beats a lead pill administered directly to the brain via firearm. Maybe wrap your head up so you don’t make a mess for the person who finds you, and observe proper form (aim for the brain stem, or place muzzle on temple) and you’re looking at an instant, near 100% success rate suicide. My friend and I joke about going to the gun range and killing ourselves so we don’t even have to purchase a gun. It’s a win-win

hanging yourself. very easy to do almost anywhere with almost no equipment whatsoever.

you dont need to be fully suspended, even partial suspension is enough. the point is to cut blood circulation to the brain, NOT to suffocate yourself (that would take ages and be horribly painful).

there are two arteries on your neck, one transporting blood to the brain and one transporting blood from the brain. if you hand yourself even partially and block these arteries, you should be unconscious in under 2 minutes and dead within about 10 minutes to half an hour.

make sure to have a quiet place where no one will find you and bring a towel to wrap around your neck (rope alone will cut into the flesh)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag

if you can get access to them: barbiturates. they are used to euthanize dogs as well.

you literally just fall asleep

>find high rise building
>bring gun with self
>as you jump from the tallest point in the building, shoot yourself in the head

There.

If you're going to shoot yourself why do you also need to jump off the building?

because I'm assuming OP is retarded and may fail to hit a place that'll guarantee his death.

So unless he's shooting himself with a rocket launcher to the head, he better have another option going for when he misses the spot he should have hit.

also, you should read about committing suicide with a firearm, there are many reported cases where people fail the suicide and just end up horribly disfigured (even with a shotgun).

Dying a martyr. Go to Eurostan and tell someone you're not a muslim.

overdosing on drugs. get your hands on strong downers like fentanyl or morphine. get some pain medicine like hydrocodone/oxycodone, along with of course some anxiolytics like xanax or klonopin. get a good stock of all of them, a lot of beer & liquor, then go somewhere that you know no one will check on you for a few days. don't eat any food, take pills every couple minutes, and chug booze until you don't wake up. the great thing about fentanyl patches is they're gonna keep giving you dose after you pass out.

if you did it right, you stop breathing in your sleep and die in a blacked out stupor.

how the fuck does that happen?

Waiting several decades for time to take its toll on you and falling into your final sleep in a hospital surrounded by your loved ones

I was in Hungary in 2014 and people knew I was no a Muslim

Head explosion

Someone somewhere thought this was a witty post worth posting

Shotgun kicks and just blows they're face off

When pulling the trigger on a handgun the barrel moves

Lostallhope (.com or .org or something)
This website has statistics on many suicide methods.

one example is there's also hesitation at the last moment, leading to a the gun hitting non-fatal places.

Odd angles may cause the projectile to simply not cause enough damage.

If you're interested, you can read more here

lostallhope.com/suicide-statistics

>put shotgun in mouth
>fire at roof of mouth
congratulations, you've now fucked up your face while missing the brain

12 gauge shotgun to the head. Literally.

How successful is Ice Bath suicide?

>shooting yourself in public
Don't do that. You will fuck everything up.

That will skyrocket the chance of failure. If you shoot yourself in your bedroom there's a chance nobody will call the police because everyone who hears the shot will assume someone else will call. Even if someone does call the police, it will take time for EMTs to reach you.
Shooting yourself in public will prevent your suicide from being ignored and might decrease EMT response time, which increases the chance that your body will be braindead in a hospital. Considering nobody knows how consciousness works, it's not beyond reason that being hooked up to life support would trap you in some sort of limbo. In the few weeks or months before someone decides to unplug you, you might experience a lifetime or two of hellish dreams. Had you been a smart boy and shot yourself in your room your body would be thoroughly fucked in about 30 minutes. But you chose the wrong location to put a hot one through your skull and you turned 30 minutes into 20160 minutes.
Not only that, you subjected well-meaning gunfags at the range just trying to blow off some steam to your violent death. And you languished in a hospital, so your family (who are already disappointed in you) to pay those bills AND your funeral costs. And your antics led to legislation. Now you have to be certified 'sane' by a board of doctors to go to a gun range or buy a gun. Eventually that legislation is extended so you have to be certified sane to be employable, and politicians abuse the system to crush their opponents and dissidents. Good job not shooting yourself in your room. You really fucked everyone over.

Honestly don't give a fuck if you live or you die. I don't even know you. But for the good of everyone, if you eventually do gather the balls to splatter your brainlet grey matter, do it in the isolation of your house so you don't ruin the goddamn country.

For someone who doesn't give a fuck, you sure do give a fuck

Do you really think a suicidal person gives a shit about "your" country or public opinion?

This faggot was talking about wrapping his head in a sheet to leave less of a mess for whoever found his body. I think he gives a shit.

Second this... Use a toilet seat super glue and a car airbag and go for a sort of UFO look

Every single failed shotgun suicide was done with shot instead of slugs.

Breathing Helium.

I mean, I care about making a mess. If my death is the reason I fuck the US with bullshit gun regulation or end up vegetative and trapped in a dream state; I’m cool with that. And fuck my family, my father kicked me out on the street after I got hit by car doing 40mph on my bicycle. Btw, thanks. I really enjoyed your autism.

Not actually gonna kill myself tho, I quite enjoy the dizzying chaos of life

> go to Switzerland
> tell doctor you wanna die
> drink the cup he gives you
> ???

gun, shoot behind your ear

>I quite enjoy the dizzying chaos of life
No you don't. You enjoy the comfy valley of healthiness and stability that you're currently in. When you inevitably leave that valley you'll be as suicidal as everyone else with real problems.

Sure thing nostradumbass

>nostradumbass

oh, I see 5th grade is on their tour today.