African American Nig nogs are being outdone already lol

So Veeky Forums African immigrants (Nigerian) have already past US NIG nogs STEM and economically and they have only been here for 30 why are US nogs so stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2015/04/04/pf/college/immigrant-accepted-all-ivy-league-schools-harold-ekeh/
nypost.com/2015/04/05/meet-the-student-accepted-into-all-eight-ivy-league-schools/
cnn.com/2016/04/05/us/ivy-league-student-2016-irpt/
insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/06/new-york-long-island-teenager-gets-accepted-all-8-ivy-league-schools
money.cnn.com/2016/04/07/pf/college/kelly-hyles-college/
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/04/us/teen-ivy-league-trnd/index.html
thelibertarianrepublic.com/black-student-group-complains-ivy-league-school-letting-many-african-students/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigerians who can afford to move to USA have to already be decently well off

Meanwhile American blacks had family in slavery chains just a few years ago, you need to give them more time to catch up

selection function
Universities select for nigerians and other people from Africa to hit quotas. Selecting from a large population in Africa increases the chance of a decently able person being selected.

Look up Ivy league admissions and african american vs african immigrant rate.

300 years should have been enough m8 plus US nig nogs literally have no culture or standards just hood culture to follow. unlike native African, asains and other successful minorities

>Nigerians who can afford to move to USA have to already be decently well off

Not necessarily. In the past 4 years, there have been news stories every year on a dirt poor black immigrant getting into all the top schools. It's amazing what blacks can do if they are not infected with American Niggerism.

>money.cnn.com/2015/04/04/pf/college/immigrant-accepted-all-ivy-league-schools-harold-ekeh/
>nypost.com/2015/04/05/meet-the-student-accepted-into-all-eight-ivy-league-schools/
>Ekeh was born in Nigeria and came to the United States when he was eight.
>Outside of the lab, Ekeh directs a youth choir at his church, plays the drums, is part of Key Club and Model UN and was elected to the Homecoming court. He speaks Flawless English, Igbo and Spanish and has a 100.5% GPA. He's proud of acing the AP History Exam despite his early struggles with the subject.
>credited his parents, Paul and Roselin — former clerks at a Target store in Queens — for challenging him to study and do his best, “no matter how hard times got,”
>Ekeh was accepted into the other five schools he applied to: MIT, NYU, Johns Hopkins University, Stony Brook University and Vanderbilt University.

>www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/31/ivy-league-admissions-college-university/7119531/
>Kwasi Enin, first-generation American from Ghana, 17-year-old violist and aspiring physician
>He will also have taken 11 Advanced Placement courses by the time he graduates this spring. He's a musician who sings in the school's a capella group and volunteers at Stony Brook University Hospital's radiology department
>Accepted to all 8 Ivy League colleges
>"People think Kwasi is like an angel or somebody who was sheltered. Really, we gave him a lot of freedom, even though at the same time we were very strict with him in terms of academics and the way he behaved."
>His parents, who immigrated from Ghana in the late 1980s, are both nurses

>cnn.com/2016/04/05/us/ivy-league-student-2016-irpt/
>insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/06/new-york-long-island-teenager-gets-accepted-all-8-ivy-league-schools
>For the second year in a row, an Elmont Memorial High School student has been accepted to all eight Ivy League schools. Last year, the Long Island high school's salutatorian Harold Ekeh chose to attend Yale University after having his pick of all eight Ivy League schools. This year, Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna, Elmont's valedictorian, will face the same decision.
>Uwamanzu-Nna was also accepted to the four additional schools (MIT, Johns Hopkins University and New York University) to which she applied. The experience has been surreal, Uwamanzu-Nna said
>Ekeh and Uwamanzu-Nna are both Nigerian. Ekeh was born in Nigeria and came to the United States when he was 8. Uwamanzu-Nna is the daughter of Nigerian immigrants.
>"Though I was born here in America, I visited Nigeria many times," Uwamanzu-Nna told CNN affiliate WABC. "And I've seen that my cousins don't have the same opportunities that I have. So definitely, whatever I do, I want to make sure that it has an impact on Nigeria."
>Uwamanzu-Nna plans to pursue a science-related major. She was a finalist in the 2016 Intel Science Talent Search for her research on cement that could help prevent underwater oil rigs from rupturing. On Monday, she received an invitation to the White House Science Fair.
>There are no secrets to academic success, she said. Her 101.64 weighted GPA was earned through hard work.
>"I've struggled with numerous classes in the past," Uwamanzu-Nna told WABC. "But I guess what allowed me to be successful ... is my persistence and my tenacity."

you are still using extreme outliers.

>money.cnn.com/2016/04/07/pf/college/kelly-hyles-college/
>Kelly Hyles got into all eight Ivy League schools, plus MIT, Tufts, Johns Hopkins ... the list literally goes on.
>In fact, Hyles, a 17-year-old who lives in Queens, got 21 acceptance letters from colleges around the country.
>While she's a straight A student, she's the first to admit that getting into so many schools didn't come without a lot of hard work.
>Her studiousness is ingrained in her: Hyles spent the first decade of her life in a small village called Vryheid's Lust in Guyana.
>"They were a bit more serious about school," said Hyles of kids from her village. "Teachers are allowed to beat you -- It wasn't anything severe, but it keeps kids in check." She moved to the U.S. when she was 11.
>Hyles lives with her mother, who has set an example of what hard work looks like. Her mom works two jobs -- she's a home aide and a certified nursing assistant. Hyles commutes an hour and a half every day to the High School for Math, Science and Engineering in Harlem, one of New York's nine specialized high schools.
>Being a great student isn't enough, though. "I knew I needed to be well-rounded," said Hyles, who is also a cheerleader and a dancer.

>Hyles is one of less than two dozen black students in her senior class, which has more than 130 people.
>It's a common theme throughout New York City's specialized high schools, a fact she found troubling.
>"I am convinced that the decrease is not due to intellectual aptitude, but to lack of preparation and confidence," she wrote in one her personal statements.
>So she did something about it. Hyles partnered with the DREAM program, which prepares students for the Specialized High School Admissions Test. For three summers, she spent every weekday mentoring students at her former Brooklyn middle school.
>"My main goal remains to replace self-doubt with self-confidence," she wrote.

It is because the Igbo are PHENOTYPICALLY endowed.

BAB
big african brains
Don't forget neanderthals had higher IQ

Funfact 7.9% of Nigeria's GDP was remittances from the USA in 2012.

20.6 billion out of 263 billion GDP

Also over half of America's nigeria population came here after 2000.

looking at the statistics on the immigrants and the relative recent arrival of most it can't really be said to be anything other than a cherry-picked filtered population.

Because you need to look for black people not infected with niggerism which is a tiny fraction of all black people. As seductive as the excuse that "it's poverty holding back blacks", the facts do NOT back it up. If you compare every income bracket, blacks grossly under perform everyone else.

And it's not hatred's fault either. The Irish were far more hated than blacks around the turn of the 20th century. They were living in the same neighborhoods and poverty that blacks were living in but they pulled themselves out of poverty by working hard and eradicated the hatred towards them by becoming unhateable. By reforming their culture, the Irish became successful. There is nothing but black people stopping blacks from doing the same.

>niggerism
Why the racism?

>edition.cnn.com/2017/04/04/us/teen-ivy-league-trnd/index.html
>5 Students In History Have Been Accepted Have Been Accepted Into All Eight Ivy League Schools
>Ifeoma White-Thorpe
>Kwasi Enin
>Harold Ekeh
>Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna
>Kelly Hyles

All poor black immigrants. All the data is not "outliers". They are certainly not "decently well off". Money doesn't magically make you good at school but good work ethic does.

>
>Meanwhile American blacks had family in slavery chains just a few years ago

152 years ago (1865) is not "just a few years ago". The African states these people are exiting from were freed from colonization far more recently as in the 1960s.

Hating behaviors and cultures is not racism. See this image

>Hating behaviors and cultures is not racism.
Nigger is a racial slur.

so your telling me nig nogs have been here for 300 years and done nothing but shit and Africans have been here for 30 years and done far more than they can imagine why cant we replace nig nogs with educated native Africans the US crime would 100x better and overall education would be better.

So is white trash but everyone knows it refers to a certain group of white people.

So black people outside of the US' cultural influence = good
But black people inside the US' cultural influence = bad

Hmm. Doesn't that imply that the cancerous component of the so-called "nig-nogs" is American culture? Specifically, white culture. Given that the US is a white nation. Maybe by deporting a couple of whiteys we could get a better black population. What do you say OP? You have the data that supports this hypothesis. Let's start doing some science.

>Specifically, white culture.
No whites in america friendo

>So is white trash but everyone knows it refers to a certain group of white people.
What's your point?

thelibertarianrepublic.com/black-student-group-complains-ivy-league-school-letting-many-african-students/
>Cornell University’s Black Students United demanded the university start recruiting more black American students because the campus has too many African and Caribbean students Wednesday.
>Black Students United, a group for students identifying with the African diaspora, handed the university president a list of twelve demands, with one of them dealing with the disproportionate representation of African students compared to black students on the campus.
>“We demand that Cornell Admissions to come up with a plan to actively increase the presence of underrepresented Black students on this campus. We define underrepresented Black students as Black Americans who have several generations (more than two) in this country,” the group stated in their demands.
>Black Students United takes issue with the fact that there are more African and Caribbean students on campus when compared to black students. The group defines black students as those who come from black families that have lived in America for two or more generations. While the group said it doesn’t mind the university trying to recruit African students, they want the college to pay more attention to black students whose families have been affected by years of white supremacy.
>“The Black student population at Cornell disproportionately represents international or first-generation African or Caribbean students. While these students have a right to flourish at Cornell, there is a lack of investment in Black students whose families were affected directly by the African Holocaust in America. Cornell must work to actively support students whose families have been impacted for generations by white supremacy and American fascism,” the group wrote.

>African Holocaust in America
>years of white supremacy.
Because the concentration camps in the Boer War and Arab slave trade were way better.

That logic only works if the blacks were succeeding outside of america and blacks leaving america suddenly became successful. Blacks entering a white country and succeeding proves that the whites don't keep all the black people from succeeding.

nah nig nogs just need to go they actually have no culture and gang bang shit and make no overall economic progress

More like they need to forcibly dismantle the culture that produces them.

shhh dont mention arab slave trade

They castrated their slaves so no descendants to deal with.

It's sad u fucks don't know history. Blacks were doing pretty good during Reconstruction and then Jim Crowe laws came along. And while they lived in ghettos for the next 80 years they did fine until crack came along. They have a weakness for crack. That's when you began to see all the kids being born out of wedlock and rise of gangs and violence.

It's not comparable at all to Irish. Black people can't just integrate like that. They're black. So many blacks who could've succeeded never did because even if you get out of the projects you can only go so far when you can't buy a house or rent in a good area just because you're black.

The blacks finally were making some decent strides despite de facto segregation and appalling conditions in the inner city and you know what fuckin happened? They were sold mortgages they were told they could afford only for the rates to go way up and they all foreclosed and cause the housing market crash and the great recession.

Racism literally almost killed the world's economy and nobody gave a fuck because racism is totally accepted. If people even read that much about it they didn't give a fuck. A bunch of dimb niggers got taken advantage of and hahaha fuck you

I ain't even black but fuck you guys you need to learn a little history before you come to the conclusion that a group of people are just inherently inferior. I know a lot of black people and the biggest thing, in my opinion, that causes their lack of success is the instinctual way in which white people 'tolerate' them. Just because you're letting someone sit in the same room as you doesn't mean you aren't passive aggressively ostracizing them.

And it isn't just blacks. The way people treat others is always tribal as fuck. And black people do it too so they aren't entirely blameless. Black individuals can still be total pieces of shit. But as an individual who grew up poor as fuck...... Idk fuck white people u guys suck

lol salty nigga

acceptance into ivy leagues is not a good metric for obvious reasons.

this person is dumb as fuck

>It's sad u fucks don't know history. Blacks were doing pretty good during Reconstruction and then Jim Crowe laws came along. And while they lived in ghettos for the next 80 years they did fine until crack came along. They have a weakness for crack. That's when you began to see all the kids being born out of wedlock and rise of gangs and violence.
>It's not comparable at all to Irish. Black people can't just integrate like that. They're black. So many blacks who could've succeeded never did because even if you get out of the projects you can only go so far when you can't buy a house or rent in a good area just because you're black.
>The blacks finally were making some decent strides despite de facto segregation and appalling conditions in the inner city and you know what fuckin happened? They were sold mortgages they were told they could afford only for the rates to go way up and they all foreclosed and cause the housing market crash and the great recession.
>Racism literally almost killed the world's economy and nobody gave a fuck because racism is totally accepted. If people even read that much about it they didn't give a fuck. A bunch of dimb niggers got taken advantage of and hahaha fuck you
>I ain't even black but fuck you guys you need to learn a little history before you come to the conclusion that a group of people are just inherently inferior. I know a lot of black people and the biggest thing, in my opinion, that causes their lack of success is the instinctual way in which white people 'tolerate' them. Just because you're letting someone sit in the same room as you doesn't mean you aren't passive aggressively ostracizing them.
>And it isn't just blacks. The way people treat others is always tribal as fuck. And black people do it too so they aren't entirely blameless. Black individuals can still be total pieces of shit. But as an individual who grew up poor as fuck...... Idk fuck white people u guys suck
cringe

Africans are doing better than u already no wonder they want to distance them self from u btw my parents are from Zimbabwe UK