>"non-renewables" is a lie

Other urls found in this thread:

journal-neo.org/2015/10/09/oh-oil-where-is-thy-peak/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Watson & Crick
Get the fuck out of here reddit memlord

>implying someone from reddit can be a true memelord
Who's the real redditard?

Why would we defend some Putin mouthpiece bullshit?

>Scientists who achieved something
>Tesla
Lmao Reddit faggots.

No, I'm saying you'd defend the (((peak oil))) global warming spiel.

Why would anyone defend that largely fact free rant?

>screenshot taken from /pol/
Literally immediately into the trash it goes

>agnostic
not doing science to prove that god created everything

(you)

>Implying the discoveries made by big scientists are not made because of hundreds if not thousands of others lesser know scientists

How many top tier scientists we have thought history? Giving the fact that modern education is a pretty recent thing and most people did not even got education if not a very small percentage?

Plus church

tesla?

you're trying too hard

>Peak oil is a lie
Lol you think oil is just gonna regenerate? Am I being baited right now? Holy fucking shit, lolling at ur life my dude

Why are you assuming that oil cannot regenerate? It's not like oil got put down in the ground by a fairy that has since died.

In a human timescale? No, we would use it up faster than new oil is created by natural processes.

What is a human timescale?

There could be humans pumping oil 1042534 years from now at a rate higher than today's. If you have information about the future that we others lack, please share.

Well said. Never mind the shills

Redditors think they invented image macros, so yes, they're the memelords.

>Please let us have our arctic ports and allow the permafrost in Siberia to melt so we can grow a bunch of rye :(

Eat shit boris.

We consume 34 billion barrels of oil per year.
Due to many nations keeping their remaining oil reserves a secret, there is no consistent number on how much oil we have left.
Some optimists say as high as 5.7 trillion barrels, some pessimists say as low as 1.1 trillion.
I'll let you choose who to believe.

>journal-neo.org/2015/10/09/oh-oil-where-is-thy-peak/
FUCKING
KEK
Flat Earthers who believe there are continents hidden beyond an ice wall by a global government make more sense than this shit

>rio de janiero
>referring to Greece as "her"

Duuude.

Op pic is segerely underrestimating te total amount of important stuff to doscover

>implying Petrobras' massive corruption scandal was exposed by American authorities because brazilians wouldn't let them explore their oil

Doooooooood.

>science : agnostic, Science! : Atheist
Accurate.

>science : IQ, Science! : Wow. Just wow.
IQ is psychology, not science. Having a quantified way to measure something that is obviously an opinion is just stupid. Feynman had an IQ of 120, which is as close to average as it is to genius. "IQ is such a good indicator of economic success though!" You know what is an even better indicator of that? Economic success. Why not toss WAIS to the side and just start asking people how much they make in a year?

>science : Sub-species
Fuck, I got trolled.