en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guttural_R
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's knee-chuh

It's nee-chee, like the png.

WE

neetch-shuh

Say it with me:

Ee-man-you-ell Can't

He's German so just make disgusting hacking and spitting noises and you approximate the authentic pronunciation of their language.

rude

Note that this is based upon Hochdeutsch pronunciation, but the only factor that I think varies among dialects is their pronunciation of the 'ich' sound, and maybe their 'r'. Just do a European 'r'.

Friedrich Nietzsche:

freed-rig
The 'g' is not voiced, it is a soft uvular trill. Don't use a NA 'r' sound at all or you're already wrong.
neets-she

The 'tz' sound is a 't' sound with one's tongue descending harshly against their teeth, not ascending to the roof of their mouth.

It isn't an 'uh', at most it is an 'eh'.

wow Veeky Forums af do goethe pls??????

I can barely read German and can't speak unless spoken to like I were 9-years-old.

oe is basically just 'ur. Gur-the (th in German is a hard 't' sound against your top teeth)

Freed-rhick Neet-scha

From Wikipedia:
ˈfʁiːdʁJç ˈniːtʃə

The 'r' in Fredrick is odd for English speakers. Check out this article to help:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guttural_R

>European 'r'.
bitch what, I can count at least 5 different r's in all the European languages, which one???

Freddy Nightstick

E-Manual Cunt

kawnt/kuhnt

it's gertuh you fucking mong. same with nietschuh.

You know what I mean.
They're equivalent, the e is sounded. I explain it all.

It's not 'er', because 'oe' does not make that sound, it something similar to 'ur'.

I've been taking an English paper that references Kierkegaard a lot and everyone, including the Professor, pronounces it 'Ki-eer-ker-gard' and I have a feeling it's wrong.

I'm pretty sure Danish is just pronounced as a native English speaker would expect.

I wanted to ask about Kierkegaard in one of my classes but I didn't know how to pronounce his name so I held back scared I might sound like a psued

>but I didn't know how to pronounce his name so I held back scared I might sound like a psued

shoulda taken a leap of faith.

>When someone pronounces it Neesh IRL.

Appropriate get.

keer kuh gard

cheeky trips

August's friend is obviously the superior SJW waifu from this vid. You can tell she's used to facepalming at things August says. She's like August's guardian. You can tell they love each other (as friends, don't think they're lesbians).

Freek-A-Leek

Free-driH Neets-shuh

August is the gregarious one who says whatever comes to mind disregarding propriety and sense, while her friend is the reserved, thoughtful, voyeuristic type who finds it difficult even to say things that she really wants to.

Free-drick
Kneech-ay

FID-der NEEK

HAY-bull

BODE-err-narb

DURRY-dang

GREE dur-BERD

CAR MARK

DOL-chay & guh-BAN-nah

AIR-er STALL TILL

ALL HOSE FLARE

NIP LANG

men-DAY-shus MOLE MAN

And SAR-barm from KLAY-klad

German only sounds that way when an American tries to speak it.