Killing yourself without dying

Hey Veeky Forums is it possible to develop a different personality in your head and then make "it" replace you as the main personality, while the original dissapears? I think that would be a great way to suicide, but I have no education in psychology so I don't know whether it's possible or not.

Totally possible, though can be difficult.

Fuck yea cunt

Yes, tumblr has done a great amount of research in this topic. They are called headmates. To develop them all you need to do is make your parents tell you they don't love you and then you will immediately start developing special snowflake symptoms.

Disclaimer: Snowflake syndrome will also produce homosexuality, transexuality, transraciality and a strong desire to vote for Hillary Clinton. If these effects last more than a week then see your doctor.

Could you please briefly explain what one would need to do in order to carry it out?
Yeah!
What if my parents are the ones to tell me they don't love me first?!

It's possible. But first you have to clean your room. And that's no joke, bucko.

Done, what now?

Bump!

Lobotomize yourself

But I am already dumb! I asked how to develop another personality and make it replace my current one, not how to become a retard, because I already am one!

take a shitload of acid and rebuild your personality from the ground up

Your personality changes from moment to moment. You wouldn't die or cease to experience the world, just because it changed more dramatically

Do you mean something like transformation of the self into someone else?
If so, yes, we do it all the time, when we face personal catastrophe in life. I suggest you look up Jordan Petersons lectures on YouTube.
You will still remember your old life but will be a different person.
It is not easy and not quick though, but both in in life is.

I think the mind can be like a garden, You're self is like a tree. it will grow according to its laws and eventually decay. You can shape it, just like a bonsai, or, you can let it evolve freely. If you set it in a nice position and maintain it, it will solidify in your form. If you uproot it, it will die and rot. Something new will grow there.
But, OP, destroying is easy and creating is hard. If you cannot plant something sturdy where the old tree stood, weeds will grow wild and thick. Or maybe its husk would become a home for creatures. I wonder what that would be like.
Do you understand?

I think I do, so I probably don't.
Yeah that is what I had in mind.

nice doggo, fren.

The "you" is just a bunch of cells

I see your fell for the metaphysical self meme

Is it possible?
Yes.
Is it painless?
Hell to the fuck no.
Look up MK ultra LSD partitioning.

> (You)
>Yeah that is what I had in mind.

Then by all means watch his lecture series on Maps of Meaning and actually read the stuff he suggests (Nietzsche, Dostoevsky, Solzhenitsyn, etc.).
His other videos are also very interesting (although his most recent ones are mostly consumed with the recent controversy surrounding his remarks about the Canadian bill C-16)

They induced split personalities?

Tranny here, taking hormones totally changed my personality from a beta STEM nerd to a bimbo stacy.

At least post the gif of the doggo and not a low res picture

Lobotomy

Nigga did you watch Gintama? Some Utsuro shit right here.

You are never going to be a Stacy, you delusional gremlin

Would suggest Researching on the subject of Tulpas.

>tulpa

It works like autogenic training, you need an awful lot of dedication and you need to have a somewhat vivid imagination
You "train" your subconscious to "have/display" a personality of its own and functions as a way of communicating with your subconsious
As far as I'm concerned there's no studies or scientific research on this topic only anecdotal evidencr

read the dhammapada faggot

Slay your father, sort your dragons, or something along those lines.

this