Why does the skin tone of human offspring approximate the skin tones of the parents...

Why does the skin tone of human offspring approximate the skin tones of the parents? Is the approximation mechanism a trait that was naturally selected, i.e., did white+black parents kill white and black offspring and keep the mixed offspring?

*humans = early hominids
*black = natural black skin tone (like gorillas)
*white = albino

>Why does the number of limbs of human offspring approximate the number of limbs of the parents? Is the approximation mechanism a trait that was naturally selected, i.e., did 4 limbed parents kill 3 and 5 limbed offspring and keep the 4 limbed offspring?
baka senpai desu

>mixed
That's bullshit and you know it. A child with one black parent just looks full black. White + asian just looks asian. One half always ends up more prominent.

>A child with one black parent just looks full black.
Yeah, look at this guy. He looks just like a pure African.

>nigger hair
>nigger skin
>nigger eyes
>nigger face
yup

Suppose you have a full white and full black parent. They have offspring that you can tell they had a black ancestor. Same with that offspring's own kids, if it was with a white parent.
My question is, how many generations does a mulatto lineage need to breed with only whites before you get an offspring that can't be reliably told apart from a full white person?

lmao how can white genes even compete? Truly recessive unlike the dominant black genes

This is a dumb straw-man based rebuttal. The average of arms is two, as is the average of legs.

Actually what I meant was
*approximate the average tone of the skin tones of the parents rather than express the random selection of "black" (gorilla skin) or "white" (albino)?
To re-iterate my previous correction (), did the skin-tone averaging mechanism result from a mutation during the mating of a primitive hominid with natural skin and a primitive hominid albino? Elsewhere in nature, the pattern of fur, etc., is the result of a logical selection process: e.g., the individual kittens in a litter can have markedly different fur colorings, rather than an averaging of the parents, which seems to indicate a more advanced mechanism. My question is whether offspring that averaged the parents colors were selected by the parents in favor of offspring that had plain black or plain white skin, and is there a known genetic mechanism for the averaging of skin-tones rather than the random selection of the skin-tone of one parent?

Writing is much easier when drunk.

i'm p. sure it's just because skin tone (i.e melanin content) is determined by multiple genes so when the chromosomes recombine you get a mix between white and black alleles

like so: WWWWW+BBBBB-> WBBWW

unlike other traits that are only determined by one gene

p.much answers question, thx. still there's the question of how this transpired. did early hominids have pure black and pure albino kids?

Being white and being albino are not the same thing.

I am Iranian, how come my mom and dad both have darker skin than me? Why is my brother even darker than my parents? If skin tone is so genetic, then why don't my brother and I look similar? He is very dark compared to me.

This is not even remotely true. My mother is European and my father is from Pakistan. My siblings are as pale as I am, we look very Caucasian. Darker skin pigment is not always the dominant feature. Skin color is not determined by a single gene. It is the result of hundreds of genes that interact in order to form a phenotypic trait.

But what skin colour is your neighbour??

*humans = early hominids
*white = natural white skin tone (like chimpanzees)
*extra teeth whitening = albino

Me on the left

how's the view from the closet?

Left on the picture is right in reality. He's the one getting fucked.

white = hairy as fuck, like monkeys

There are Pakistanis that look white. Especially the Pashtuns and people from Northern Pakistan.

if I may hazard a guess I'd say all our ancestors back to the first mammals and even before had a degree of pigmentation to protect against what sun the fur couldn't block, giving a sort of dirty brown hue (looking at shaved chimps and bears)

then to get from that to a black-ass african, those pigmentation genes were either (speaking for each gene) replaced by mutant alleles that resulted in higher melanin production, or the genes were replicated within the genome so that they had higher total rates of transcription

for paleness the inverse would have happened

your brother could have epigenetic factors, diet, being outside, hormonal, etc
he could have gotten more recessive genes than you did
or your mom could have been BLACKED

That's bull.