New Physics Theory

..and btw, why the fuck is math and science together?
math is the language of adverbs, not dealing with science
lets move on
dont want things to get in teh way but i wont post against evidence until you numbnuts appear
The Rope Hypothesis
this theory states that every atom in the universe is connected to one another via electromagnetic extended entities ROPES
any questions or thoughts? i also too came to this a long time ago so i can answer questions. just using his video to give a quick rundown to get it out there.
youtube.com/watch?v=mruRQL6mfk8
youtube.com/watch?v=wUMi200Be8A

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_transformation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but you guys would rather believe in a wave right?

>electric and magnetic components in phase
L0Lno fgt pls

huhhuhuhuhu
did you change the subject or something since you havent got anything to say?

you smoke screened my topic thanks for proving im right

godamnit i meant
this stupid mother rfucker not

>The Rope Hypothesis
aka "it's got to be magnets" v2.0

at best, this hypothesis is just a slot-in replacement for existing explanations and doesn't add anything to our understanding of reality

are you dumb as fucking shit
what does to the counter quantum bring?
an understanding of nothing

it gives me an understanding of how things are connected, how light works.

like if someone gives me a quick rundown of how a water pipe works, theni understnad it.

i really dont get your questionwtf magnets got to be?
no.

ill give yo uthis
dumb shit asshole
explain the force of pull with quantum. OH thats right it cant
how about why does the moon stay in orbit around the earth?
connected by extended entities. ropes

>explain the force of pull with quantum.
no theory has yet been generated and verified that marries gravity and quantum forces

Qm is the reason you have a phone / computer to shitpost in the first place.

I wish ignorant fucks like you were disallowed to use technology you refute even exists.

i just did but you didnt pay any attention
the rope hypothesis. it explains theyre connected so it explains pull too thats a complicated thing for you to think thou isnt it.
why are you here?
what huh your using big fallacy no

i get it so he avoids the question
if quantum can explain the forces and shit in the universe, you iknow physics then it can't explain the force of PULL
fuck you

nothings every done it before
i just proposed this question

then you cant explain shit
why does a pen fall to earth instead of to the sky
so according to you everythigns just a bunch of fucked up shit
but thats ok cause your theory doesnt explain shit or make sense either right?

This is legitimately one of the most retarded threads I've come across in months
Thanks

lmao

R E T A R D A L E R T
E
T
A
R
D

>ropes

IT'S CALLED THE DIELECTRIC INERTIA PLANE. The "ropes" can only be defined as inertia.

Light does not exist. Everything is held together by magnetism and dielectric inertia that propagates said magnetism.

If you can tell me how "light" exists without magnetism I will direct you to Oliver Heaviside, Faraday, Maxwell, Tesla, Steinmetz and many others who gave you the electrical grid you use today.

>b-but what about Einstein

He gave you absolutely nothing but a flawed theory. Here he is pictured in the Marconi RCA radio station next to the little man Charles Steinmetz, who constantly corrected his work. (Einstein did not work with these brilliant men at the station BTW)

Those who wish to reply please start your retort by defining what a "field" is and what a "wave" is. (Hint: a wave is what something DOES not what something IS)

forgot to add:

*only be defined as inertia and the loss of inertia.

Hello Bill, please make more music videos.

It's a retard doesn't understand what a field is episode

A field as never been explained

How would light propagate through a vacuum retard?

But you know that Einstein is basically the first one to understand how to describe electromagnetism as one theory ?

see
1905: "Zur Elektrodynamik bewegter Körper"

Fucking magnets bro???????????

hahahah another proof of the fraud that Einstein was. Everything in that paper was ripped off from Henri Poincaré and Hendrik_Lorentz.

see:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_transformation

Magnetism is half of the equation, what is in between the magnets is where the magic is.

Good thread guys

Another productive day