Humans are insignificant trash. We will never leave our solar system. If you believe so you are delusional

Humans are insignificant trash. We will never leave our solar system. If you believe so you are delusional.

We already have.

Sending space probes out isn't the same as sending actual humans.

>moving goalposts
don't cut yourself

Not that guy but you're the one doing that thing. "We" clearly refers to living human beings.

How am I moving goalposts? I literally said slinging a piece of metal into space that may or may not have left the solar system doesn't mean we as a species will be exiting the solar system as well.

you sound like one of those faggots that tell everyone else to eat veggies and vote for the green party

Not an argument.

Sending useless biomass into space is only performed by brainlet civilizations

the argument is you're an idiot who doesn't understand anything so you have no place talking trash.

You sound like you're only here to be a faggot. It'd be cool if you never tried to defend the stance of someone you agree with ever again.

>Humans are insignificant trash

And yet God still loves us. Praise be to the Lord.

>defending people makes you a faggot
eat shit soldiers are dope. You are a piece of garbage just kill yourself
and berserk is mostly filler

See Then see it again after you reply to this or it.

>berserk is mostly filler
what are you on about?

your OP pic is crop of berserk. And you're still a piece of ant-natalist garbage that would promote euthanasia and abortion

>defending people makes
No. You're just so horrifically bad at it that you're cancer.

>your OP pic is crop of berserk.
but it's baki the grappler.

>you're bad at defending people
im literally a lawyer so you eat shit

Kill yourself. It's kinder than continuing your current profession.

how is enacting justice unkind?

>not knowing we have colonies on other planets in other solar systems.

Because if you're really fucking bad at it—and you are—you'll end up convicting the innocent to death, blurring the lines between justice and malice, and just in general making it hard for anyone to understand who they are or what they might have done, right or wrong.

In other words, you feed on the uncertainty of the population by being bad at your job. You're literally cancer in every walk of life by not being a competent defender of the perspectives of others.

>We will never leave our solar system. If you believe so you are delusional.

>be me, Opie
>somehow convinced I know the entire future history of mankind
>call others "delusional"

All muh kek, Opie.

Im not bad at it, you're just a salty bitch who can't take the heat. Shut your fucking mouth you litte whiny cunt, you don't know me,. Im literally divinely inspired

What is your basis for mankind being trash?
If it's because we haven't left the solar system yet, then why is that bad? You have no comparison. Please tell me of any other creatures that have left their own gravity well

Also if humans are so insignificant, then why, in all seriousness, haven't you killed yourself yet?

>complains about lack of evidence while having no evidence either

I'm not the one drawing conclusions based on imaginary evidence (absurd pessimism based solely on crippling emotional depression).

>What is your basis for mankind being trash?
Delusions of being important, plain and simple.
>Also if humans are so insignificant, then why, in all seriousness, haven't you killed yourself yet?
Acknowledging our race is useless isn't the same as not wanting to live.

There is absolutely zero evidence humans are capable of such a feat nor would they ever need to. The burden of proof is on you.

What's the difference? Our technology is an extension of us. Humans physically leaving the solar system is retarded as fuck and pointless.

What a cunt.

See

you write like a chain-email. There hsould be some paki telling you to get back to work at your call-center

>needs more Expelled From Paradise in his life

>The burden of proof is on you.
Except that I'm not making any claims.
What is it I'm supposed to prove?

>Trendy misanthropic nihilism makes me cool, right? RIGHT?!

i love it when people make assumptions about humanity as a whole. i bet your ancestors did the same thing about the first boat and traveling the seven seas. you belong in the shadows.

There's no reason for humans to leave the solar system except maybe as frozen embryos on an automated colony ship (and even that is pretty pointless economically)

>gooba gabbu no point leave cave food ok here economic no gooba gabbu

and we'd still be flinging shit at each other. fuck off.

Ignoring the shortsighted OP (Prepare to be left behind cuck).

Does anyone thing that space colonization will be a joint effort and ultimately a step into a new planet in which boundaries aren't enforced?

>hilarious/10

>implying that there is a "solar system"
I got news for ya bud

imagine laser cannons are planet crackers

You can see how there's an economic incentive to do things other than fling shit at each other, can't you?

only because it's been laid out in front of you have ages of doing so. stop being so naive. you'd be eating your own shit if it was indoctrinated enough in you as a kid. most knowledge is accumulated by hypotheses. nobody here has actually realized OP is a shitter and probably just has a soft agreement in his notion, which is an unscientific mindset and should be punished with spankings.

5 minutes into an Alan Watts podcast?

>most knowledge is accumulated by hypotheses
you should learn what knowledge is

no you need to. knowing that something happens as a result of an action is building a hypothesis in itself, because you are trying to see if it's consistent. that's what everybody does. you turn a water tap or open a door and you are testing these notions all the time with knowledge that was obtained by hypotheses. don't tell me to learn shit when you don't know what the fuck you're doing all the time.

I know everything. And hypothesis are for losers who lack imaginations and cosmic funding. They literally have to take classses just to make one. So you're wrong

Are you schizophrenic? Serious question.

Are you triggered and unable to say something other than a shitpost? Rhetorical question.

>Constructive ->
>

Sounds like a personal problem, OP

it's not nihilistic to point out that the retarded, unfeasible wet dreams of sci-fi obsessed manchildren are exactly what they are: retarded, unfeasible wet dreams born from their desperate search for meaning in a universe which their education won't let them find meaning in; a religion for metaphysically-challenged pseudo-intellectuals, all the more retarded for it than any real religion
They only reason you would consider it nihilistic is because you yourself are one of those pseudointellectual retards who buys into this shit without ever dedicating the slightest bit of critical thought to it because to seriously attempt to do otherwise would bring the whole thing crashing down. Since you can't possibly conceive of any meaning in the world unrelated to technological progress, you take all claims of limits on technology to be heresy and nihilism.
In your reaction to the OP, you're no different from the fundamentalist who refuses to acknowledge evolution because he can't conceive of the existence of meaning in a world in which humans aren't God's favored creation, hand-crafted in his own image.

>Despite being the most advanced being known to exist
>Not nihilism
Nice screed, but I'm smarter than you.
Apologies for showing you up. :/

>listen to my statement with no argument what so ever to back it up

the lack of reply is basically how you know you're right in the end

there are actually scientists who post here. you know that right?

>Despite being the most advanced being known to exist
Thank you for further confirming my point: that the only meaning you find in the world is correlated to """advancement""".
Being """advanced""" doesn't make human beings any more meaningful to the universe at large.
Nor does saying that human beings are trash imply nihilism: there are things in which meaning can be found other than humans.

Don't see what that has to do with anything. being a scientists doesn't magically make one immune to delusions.

"unfeasible wet dreams of sci-fi obsessed manchildren"

"metaphysically-challenged pseudo-intellectuals"

is he saying they aren't scientists?

or just confused, but talking to actual scientists?

>Espouses literal post-modernist and nihilist sentiment
Keep trying.

what are you talking about?

why are you talking as if "meaning" is in any way objective?

"meaning" is a human emotion and definition, and by all means, human concepts like "advanced beings" fit that bill exactly; they're more meaningful.

i don't see how those labels can't apply to scientists
not an argument
>"meaning" is a human emotion and definition
if you're a nihilist then why are you arguing that the op is a nihilist as if it were a bad thing?

>if you're a nihilist then why are you arguing that the op is a nihilist as if it were a bad thing?

I DON'T KNOW i'm a different person than the other poster

>not an argument
Nor was your so-called argument.

'k
good to that an argument is definitely not what's taking place here then. still, you did prove me right about at least one of my claims so i guess i won the non-argument

>won a non-argument
Do you even semantics?

I don't know. Can you?

Apparently with a greater propensity of accuracy than yourself.
Efficacy is an important skill, my dear sophist.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""argues"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" in nothing but greentext
>calls others sophists

>No greentext in linked post
>Argues in nothing but greentext
Fallacy = hyperbolic misrepresentation

>Humans are insignificant trash. We will never get to the moon. If you believe so you are delusional.

linked post didn't have an argument, or even a shitty attempt at one, so it doesn't affect my claim

>Getting to the moon is the same as attaining faster than light travel and expanding across our galaxy
Well meme'd my friend.

Then it is a meaningless claim devoid of semantic granting context.

No because niggers will flood all Western and Eastern countries and destroy any progress we've made.

Space Colonization is a complete waste of time and money.

just like your greentexts?

No, because I don't disavow context!

>No, because I don't disavow context!
>context!
>!
What are you, 12?

> Engaging in rhetorical flora is bad
Says who?
Are you 12, with that need to prove yourself and fit in that post-modernist club?

THIS THREAD LOL, IM ACTUALLY CRYING WITH LAUGHTER

Do you sit around thinking of ways to represent yourself as a pseud? JFC the autism is actually so strong it hit me like a physical force.

>what are you, 12?
What are you, 12?

>still “non-arguing” with this asshat
What are you, 12?

>”Non-arguing”
SERIOUSLY, what are you? 12?

>it's another /pol/-newfriend-posts-on-sci-like-he-would-on-/pol/-thread
boy do i love the new Veeky Forums

>bumping this thread
What are you, 12?

>send space prope with self-replicating machines and a copy of our dna
>colonize the galaxy like a virus
>humans are significant

>We will never leave our solar system
Doesn't NASA have a interstellar probe mission scheduled for a couple years from now?

We will when we leave behind our carbon based form and become cyborgs.

humans used to think that the pacific ocean was filled with giant sea monsters. I think we are going to go past our solar system and farther.