Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Gjx-ZQuQ_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OYfR1IfEdLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST

sorry

my life was a series of flickering flames
quench this candle

I can't write a single book before I have memorized a dictionary because I feel insecure. I can never enjoy anything said or spoken and all I do is write and read.

my diary desu

I fucked my friends dick hole with my dick and came in his dick and then he fucked my dick hole with his dick and came my own come back into my dick

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

sayonara sekai desu

not for an old crook like me

Veeky Forums made me do it for the lulz.

If I am found dead in bed in an apparent suicide, don't believe it. Look into the mayor's financial connections.

After years of suffering, I have decided to end the torment of life. Jana

Fuck chem

i'm sorry to the friends and family i left behind but i simply could not bear the fact of being a non white

Han aad og drak, var aldrig glad,
Hans Stovlehæle gik han skieve;
Han ingen Ting bestille gad,
Tilsidst han gad ei heller leve.

don't believe them

Idid this because I'm done with wasting my youth with studying all day long only to get fucking C's with much effort!

delet

goddammit

Holy...I want more

fuck me

"Now I am God.
The only way to overcome Him is to consciously betray His most sacred commandment. Follow me".

What book am I even referring to?

Double Dubs confirm.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Gjx-ZQuQ_Y

"are you happy now???"

For sale:
Anime figurines,
Never hot glued

ok

lol, I'm gifting mine to the louvre, or my university's archives, I haven't decided yet

Not going to bother slogging through "life" as a brain-damaged normal.

'This is your fault. You know who you are.'

(it won't actually be anyone's fault, but this'd cause some sleepless nights eh)

Error: You are temporarily blocked from posting for violating Veeky Forums 1 - Off-Topic, Literature Only.
This block will expire in 7 minutes.
[More Info]

i am a cowardly and selfish faggot. i think i'm a special snowflake and that my "suffering" is worse than anyone else's. or atleast bad enough to justify the pain i will bring to the people who cared about me despite me being an useless depressed leech.
with this act of ingratitude i officially shit on ll the hours my mom spent nursing me and cleaning my ass. i shit on all the times my dad sat on the floor with me, building legos. i shit on all the yummy meals my grandma cooked for me. i shit on all the teachers that tried to put some knolwedge into my lazy brain. i am an entitled cunt and i only want to kill myself because i think i deserve more than all of you ever gave me. even though i never contributed anything of value. my mere existence should be sufficient to make you feel obliged to give me the job and girl of my dreams. if you won't gove me that i will make you feel very sorry for this neglect. i'm basically the biggest attentionwhore but i am trying to hamster that away by being sorry for myself instead of getting my shit together and stop whining.

t. everyone itt

CRASH! This is the last of the pancakes I'll ever eat; I'm off to finally meet the Golden Retrievers. I think there'll be only one enemy I'd see in Heaven - two if you counted God.

that was to be expected

kek

cya

ffs

I wouldn't kill myself

it would be too long

HaHa Faggots, You do not exist anymore because I am a Solipsist.

I'm useless

underrated

A+

If you read this I'm going to haunt you

Think of a bunch of monkeys, screeching and jabbering as they hurtle through space on a big rock.

Now imagine one of the monkeys getting tired of listening to all the meaningless noise

I’m a nervous wreck and just can’t continue. I’m going out now. I guess I either don’t like life or don’t know what to do with it.

This is me

Look at me, I am a failure... I can only take so much acting, it's not my profesion, i can't keep doing it!
The thought of having to put a fake smile on my face every day and pretend that i am happy and have a purpose is exausting, though i think i am better still beter actor than Adam Sandler.
I live to waste my time and resources of the family, i am a parasite, incapable of soicalizing, faking interest. I see no hope, no future.

PS: If you want to start up with phylosophy, start with greeks fag. Nietsche is overrated faggot that apeals to edgy 15 year olds.

Death is my property.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Tom did this to me, it was not a suicide.

Someone, anyone, bring that devil vengeance.

Sorry for all the blood. Cheers

Join me

fuck this gay earth

it's super fucking gay and _I'M_ gay

It's probably for the best.

there goes dat boi

youtube.com/watch?v=OYfR1IfEdLA

Mother fucker fuck the fucking world. And my new Band is called: Syskill.

bye

Jake, never tell dad I hid the million dollars. Pretend like I lost it and never bring it up with anyone.
Keep it for yourself, run away, change your name and live a life.
That piece of shit deserves nothing and I hope my death brings him tumultuous misery.

You know the oak tree where we scribbled our names when we were kids, north of the lake??

Good, okay walk exactly 15 feet north of the tree, you will see a a crest of rocks, clear them away and keep digging. The code to the chest is 982122. Your birthday ya dingus!!

Take it all, buy somehing good, leave Montana, go to New Zealand like we always talked about.
I want you to know I always loved you, you were the best lil bro I could've ever asked for, I'll never forget all those times you pretended too like my shit cooking haha!
Well I guess this is it, I'm going to meet mum, I can't wait too hug her. I know i always brought this up, but I was never as strong as you. I'm sorry for doing this too you. But you're a man now and I know you can handle it. Plus you got Jocelyn, she's always loved you and will always care for you. Treat her good man. Sorry again.

Love you lil bro, as Rod would say, stay sweet.
XD

mom, we're out of pickles

this is what happens.

Can't deal with the thought of my aging and my eventual death not being under my control, so I decided to take matters into my own hands
Burn all my stuff
Sry guys

Never Stopped Mastrubating

It's not Danish. Norwegian, I believe

Gay a fuck

Sorry for the mess but don't mind me.

Go grab my diary desu

Sorry about the mess

tfw no bf

more like
>tfnolitbf

tfw no furry bf

Ayy lmao

>tfw sub fb

life is good. no need to kms

where do i find a nice dom fb to cuddle me and make me feel less alone ;-;

*Sniff* Idealogy has become so perverted its disgusting *sniff*
So to escape this ideology I will *sniff* kill my self *sniff*

holy.... I want more

I tasted love in you Stacie.. That mysterious wholeness. The missing part of my relationship with mom and dad. The thing which binds even strangers, but not me. Why does everyone want to hurt me? I can't look them in the eyes, I can hear their hate as they pass me on the sidewalk. I loved dad I think before he left, and mom I know that I am your burden, I'm sorry. Stacie, You exposed me, and saw that which I am, I am violent, I am sadness, I am fear.. You saw me as I am and you fled. There's nothing left for me. Only embarrassment. I fucking hate myself for those drunk texts, yes i am ashamed, there's nothing I can do about that. And now here I am, with a 22 seeing myself as I am, my ruined body. You moved on years ago Stacie, but I guess that I never did. Fuck it all. I have nothing. Fuck it all.

(I'm actually pretty good though irl

there' atleast one on lit. so don't despair

It wasnt supposed to be like this

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS.

It is better to burn out than to fade away

this isn't over

Hello world.

It's all just so tiresome

>i am a cowardly and selfish faggot.
lol, fucking stopped reading right there. have you ever tried to actually kill yourself? it's not a cowardly act, it's perhaps one of the greatest things a human being can be capable of doing. killing yourself and being somehow "cowardly and selfish" is a fucking meme

As prometheus was punished by the gods for giving fire,i am punished by life for giving knowledge.

Holy...I want more

t. selfish faggot coward

I, NEPHI, having been born of goodly parents, therefore I was taught somewhat in all the learning of my father; I am seated in an office surrounded by heads and bodies. A screaming comes across the sky. Who is John Galt? Money...?

"GO! SONICHU! GO OUT AND ZAP TO THE EXTREME!"

"I WILL, THANK YOU, FATHER!"