What did he mean by this tweet?

What did he mean by this tweet?

Does he not know that bats aren't actually blind or is he merely trolling?

He's retarded. Why do you bother paying attention to him in the first place?

>Bats aren't blind. IIRC they see at least as good as we do
>Another masterpiece of cringe worthy "philosophy" what they usually condemn
>Stop giving this retard a podium

And batman doesn't desperately want to be a bat. He wants to have certain traits and choose that theme. That man is a retard

Twitter gives him that podium.

How do you remove him from Twitter?

I'm not on any social media except 4chinz and WhatsApp. Don't know if the latter counts as though.

When I said "we", I meant us here on 4cheeks. That would remove him from my life since I don't watch television either

How does that resolve your issue of not giving the retard a podium? He still has the podium.

Le black reddit science man

NDT thinks anything that isn't physics is a waste of time.

Bats aren't blind.

on a purely chemical analysis purdue is better

But if our eyes aren't real, how do we know bats are real?

Did Neil make a Solipsist tweet? Is this what you are referencing?

Like I said, don't give him a podium HERE. But saying that will only spark the trolls so nevermind

He's not retarded. He's just talking about a subject he doesn't know and made a mistake. When you spend your whole life studying outer space, why would you be an expert on animal biology?

So then your goals are utterly pointless since he still has a podium either way.

Nice apologist post.

WE WUZ SAHNTEEZ N SHIET

>He's just talking about a subject he doesn't know
but why is he doing that?
what was his point in talking about batman to begin with or talking about him not being blind

even if he weren't mistaken what does it matter if batman isn't blind like bats are believed to be

the whole thing just doesn't make any fucking sense what is wrong with this nigger

it's a Jaden Smith reference
lurk more

I'm not being an apologist. I just don't think you should expect somebody to be knowledgeable about EVERYTHING just because he's knowledgeable about a specific subject.

People tend to imagine that there are people that are just universally knowledgeable about everything but in practice that's not how it works. Just like how you should not be getting political advice from a pop-scientist, you also shouldn't expect insight about physics from Dawkins or good info about biology from Tyson

I know a black female physicists who was very well read on numerous subjects (philosophy, politics, economics, etc) and actually contributed to physics throughout her career (unlike NDG).

Also he should have fact checked. It takes only a second with google.

>When you spend your whole life studying outer space

He spent most of his life running light shows for children and going on TV.

fpbp

Keep me more apologist posts.

>I'm not being an apologist.
Man, I literally can't read beyond this line. I know there's probably something to be said here, but, I just, not after that sentence.