What happened to this guy?

Anyone on a similar schedule can report?
I want to become smert.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-benefits-will-I-see-from-cold-showers
quora.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's bullshit to impress the girl but it's gonna do more damage than good.

Get your 7-8h sleep a night and you'll get peak performance.

This is similar to my schedule only replace all "math" with "jerk off"
Works great. I've nearly mastered the guitar and my forearms look sweet.

Is that this? I don't see myself trying it.

It's just stupid.
Too much bodily functions happen during your main sleep.
Best thing you can do, is to wake up at the same time every day.
This is one of the best life "hacks" there is.

Also, reason why we nap is probably just because it had an advantage 100k+ years ago. Way to save energy.
Or to nap, if its too hot outside, so you need to stay in the shadows so you dont get dehydrated etc.

Every fucking day? Even fucking sundays? Senpai id rather kms

I've run a similar, modified Everyman. 3x 30ish min naps and 1x 3hr 15min core sleep cycle.

Tips:
>Stay healthy (eat healthy & workout)
>Don't miss a nap or you will want to kys
>Make sure your sleep cycles are evenly placed
>Have a genuine reason to wake up

You will notice a lot of plebs telling you to just take the monophasic 7-8 hour route. They are pussies, don't listen to them. Biphasic/ Polyphasic > Monophasic. Polyphasic can be dangerous to your health, hence biphasic is generally preferred due to how effective naps are (make sure your naps are never longer than 30 mins due to sleep inertia -- I said mine are 30, but they are more like 27)

End note:
All of the people who tell you to sleep 7-8 hours have no idea what they are talking about. They probably have read all of the BS reports online that cite no specific study or evidence for the claims made in the paper. These individuals have probably never acclimated to a polyphasic sleep cycle before. It's possible & it works.

I've run modified Everyman, Dymaxion, and biphasic schedules for extended periods of time. Only run Dymaxion if you are insanely busy. Everyman is a solid choice for everything else.

Hope this helped.

Oh, and I forgot to mention -- Nice cold shower pick-up. They are insanely beneficial for performance imho. Can see you've done your research. Good luck w/ your sleep schedule endeavors.

>7-8h
You need 8.5 to 9.33 a night according uni of mass.

The problem here is you. Go to bed early enough so you don't have any problems waking up early dipshit

>bandwagon fallacy, ad hominem, argument to authority (without actually providing evidence from supposed authority)

Yeah no, I'll take my research papers that suggest 8.5-9.33 a night. from the sleep research institute at Massachusetts uni over your bullshit any day. No mention of rem cycles? What a load of shit you're peddling. 30 min cycles will deprive you of your deepest sleep you retard, I guarantee I sleep way better and feel way more rested than you because I get my 9 hours every day like clockwork, wouldn't trade it for any delusionary bullshit that I have to actually try and convince myself that I'm sleeping properly. If you have to do that, you're not.

>Rem Cycles -- Little over 3h core cycle (2 full rem cycles - For me at least) -- Thought it was obvious.
>30 mins will deprive you of your deepest sleep -- That's the point.

You clearly have never ventured out of your comfort zone much less research polyphasic sleep cycles. As mentioned above, a REM cycle is generally ~90 minutes. 2x REM cycles = 3 hours, hence the duration of the core sleep cycle in the Everyman cycle.

As for your claim that 30 min cycles deprive you of your deepest sleep, you are absolutely correct. As a matter of fact, that is the point. When you put yourself into a state of sleep deprivation, you will experience the more meaningful stages of sleep.

Your choice, though. If you want to live on your research papers, go for it. While someone (not particularly me) is sleeping 4.5 hours a day, you will be sleeping 9 hours a day. Have fun losing 31.5 hours of productivity a week because you are unwilling to venture outside your comfort zone.

Probably had a stroke just like every mememan I knew. Their heart is more active.

> t. cardiologist

He died

If you get a cold, sleep the recommended 7-8 hour cycle. Will clear it up pretty fast. One of the major problems with short sleep cycles is a weakened immune system.

One meal and one 3 and a half hour sleep (no, naps don't count). This is how you ruin your mind and body and become inefficient over time. No wonder there's no leisure; you have to spend that much time working to make any progress.

lmao

probably gave up, this schedule is shit.
>math before core sleep
yeah good luck
>meditates after exhausting workouts
fall asleep right there
>ONE 30 min meal the entire day
LOL

"Loser who wants to turn his life around but fails after 2 weeks" starter pack.

Thanks.

> i have to wake up at 7am SHARP each day or i cannot function

the virgin sleep schedule

It's called eugenics. The person who made this up wanted everyone dumb enough to believe it to follow it and thus end up killing themselves in the process.

I used to basically be like this, except not as drastic, and most of the math was replaced with video games. I averaged ~4-5hrs of sleep a night, and believed I was a night owl + barely needed sleep all my life. Waking up for school/work at 5:30 or 6:30 made me feel like trash, which affirmed my beliefs.

Then I quit video games. I had a lot of time to complete assignments early, and to exercise, so I naturally started sleeping more - I get ~7 now, waking up at 7-7:30 and going to bed at midnight (or a little later if I'm up late finishing assignment). I seriously feel so much better it's not even funny, and between the extra energy and better study habits my GPA skyrocketed. I used to only be productive at night and in the morning, and crash super hard in the afternoon. Now I'm productive anytime (although I still feel most alert morning + night).

I'm just one data point, but just keep in mind that the "conventional advice" about sleep is conventional for a reason: for 99% of people, it's true. So if you feel tired and unproductive, consider decreasing wasted time on video games + the internet, exercising a little, and focus on getting 7-8 hours of sleep.

I don't really see the significance. He's thrown in polyphasic sleep which can possibly add a few more hours to your day but it's not like you need to organize your life so strictly.

There are literally millions of kids around the world who have a full schedule. Between school, work, and sports, my day every day for a long time was completely filled

planning the day precicely out like that is some trademark OCD

>getting used to midday naps
>that schedule in general
Enjoy becoming a braindead zombie and beg for quick and easy death every time you have to stay awake at you usual nap time

7-8: Wake up, anaerobic and aerobic exercise (30-30)
8-9: Breakfast, teeth; shower and relax (15-5-10-35)
9-10: Math
10-11: Math
11-12: Physics
12-1: Aerobic exercise, lunch (30-30)
1-2: Physics
2-3: Computer science
3-4: Computer science
4-5: Dinner
5-6: Chemistry
6-7: Chemistry
7-8: Biology
8-9: Biology
9-10: Free
10-11: Relax, shower (50-10)
11-12: Go to sleep
12-7: Sleep

Just as worthless as OPs schedule

>Smart People Sleep More
>Dumb People Sleep Less

K, m8. We'll see how much progress Elon Musk makes when he converts his sleep schedule from 6 hours to 9 hours, losing 21 hours a week.

you realize that's a 24 hour schedule with 1.5 hours of sleep

No, it is objectively superior and makes me a better person than you.

Checked.
Are you a NEET by the way?
Why both mathematics and biology?

Anyone willing to try this schedule?

Only works if you have high IQ.

I prefer more Hunter S. Thompson's scedule.

>Only works if you have high IQ.
Can you elaborate?
Is high dopamine system synonymous with high IQ?
I can't be assed to do anything even if I do good for a novice in most things in which I give a try.

When I get home after an hour or so I usually sleep for 3 hours and then after another 4-5 hours awake I sleep for another 3-4 hours and get up and go to work. How is this schedule compared to just sleeping 7 hours a day?

Min-maxing your time and being on Veeky Forums is a direct contradiction. Before you fuck with sleep schedules you should first optimize all your other processes.

He means it only works if you actually stick to the routine.

Higher IQ people see the significance of patterns more.

>Are you a NEET by the way?
Trust fund.
>Why both mathematics and biology?
Mathematics because it is one of the primary tools of science and all scientists should have a firm grasp of it.
Biology to go with the electromechanical study; I want to pioneer bionic cybernetics.

This.

>I'm on a trust fund
>I'm better than you
Maybe you should add some more logic classes because your shit doesn't make sense at all

Jelly because you are poor?
I'll never have to work a single day in my life.
On top of that I have superior genetics.

I've inherited enough money to never have to work a day in my life, but I'm still not pathetic enough to choose the trustfund babby life like you did. For you inheritance is seemingly a curse rather than a gift.

>math before core sleep
What's wrong with math before bed?

>I'm better than you
Where did I say that?

I samped two of your quotes from different posts to juxtapose them.

Without context, you fucking pleb.
pertains to , as in, because I am able to follow a rigid timetable, I'm a better person for it.
pertains to , as in, how I afford to follow such a rigid timetable.
However, you're too stupid to actually think critically.

>I used to basically be like this
>except not as drastic, and
>most of the math was replaced with video games.

Famalam sounds like you were nothing like that desu. Lmao didnt read the rest of your blog kys

>8.5 to 9.33
>Tfw you calculate hours slept to the hundredths place

>think critically
That's rich coming from a NEET studying freshman shit thinking he's hot shit.

>When you put yourself into a state of sleep deprivation, you will experience the more meaningful stages of sleep.
>be chronically sleep-deprived
>in order to sleep better
really makes you think

>Doesn't understand the term for NEET
>Doesn't know what I'm studying
Keep projecting though, seriously, get those insecurities out.

>I know how my body functions better than millions of years of evolution
gee I wonder why you never hear actually successful people doing these memes

05:00-08:15 3 hours of sleep (2 MEM cycles)
08:15-09:00 eat/shower/whatever
09:00-05:00 (20h) laugh at brainlets on the internet

Kek

>cold shower
Why?

I can't even tell what's shopped anymore

They train your willpower and better your mood. There are other benefits certainly.

To be more horny and thus unfocused, of course. Proof exists so it can't go wrong!

quora.com/What-benefits-will-I-see-from-cold-showers

>quora.com

>On a similar schedule
Why would you want to be? Here is my normal schedule which works perfectly fine:

>00:30 - 10:00: Sleep
>10:00 - 11:00: Breakfast + Shower
>11:00 - 13:00: Random errands
>13:00 - 14:00: Lunch
>14:00 - 15:00: Work
>15:00 - 16:00: Play FIFA or bf1
>16:00 - 17:00: Dinner
>17:00 - 19:00: Work
>19:00 - 00:30: Nothing much really.

Is workout a meme? Are you a fucking monkey?

but muh da vinci and muh ben franklin

>Evolution
Oh yeah, the idea that all this came about by accident.

What kind of work do you do that only requires 3 hours per day? Also, wasting 6.5 hours of your awake time doing nothing productive doesn't sound good at all.

Brain doesn't flush out neurotoxins during REM sleep (since you're pretty much awake). You'll poison your brain and shorten your lifespan doing this meme shit. Not to mention crashing your IQ with no survivors.

>convergent optimization systems are "an accident"
nt creationist

>It all just happened. poof. Big Bang, evolution, all a big accident. you're just a monkey.
Fucking idiot evolutionists.

>What kind of work do you do that only requires 3 hours per day?
Physics

That is shit schedule.
Heres mine
12h sleep
12h watch youtube and shitpost
Ace every exam, dont need to study cuz im not a brainlet.

then your exams are not hard enough

Basically this. I took performance drugs only to realize I was furiously shitposting on Veeky Forums.

>Also, wasting 6.5 hours of your awake time doing nothing productive doesn't sound good at all.
How again? I'd prefer spending all of my awake hours doing nothing productive if I could.

God, that would be the dream.

Not hard for P H E N O T Y P E, but hard for brainlets

>Min-maxing your time
no one here actually does that anyway, it's just that on Veeky Forums you score cool points for bragging on how you're being productive 16 hours a day and all that
what someone would do with all their e-rep on an anonymous imageboard is beyond me but lying on the internet seems to be a common occurrence

Not that guy but ur clearly retarded dude

How do I adapt to polyphasic?
I want to throw up and cry if I ever happen to wake up after three hours of sleep.

Not that guy but ur clearly projecting dude

You shower too much. It's not healthy. Be nice to your skin.

1st of all, how does he have time for that? It would be much more productive and less time consuming for him to go to school for math.
Also,
>that retarded schedule just to study math 8 hours
Most adults go to work for 8 hours and don't need to create an intricate schedule for that. Just study 9-5 and then use your "free" time for programming etc. That schedule looks like pure mental master nation and I guarantee you that he didn't even wake up at that time the next day.

My schedule:
>6am - wake up
>6-8am - gym (incl. oatmeal, driving there and back)
>8-5pm - combination of classes, studying, eating, and breaks (usually watch YouTube on breaks)
>5-10pm - combination of working on side business, social activities, and me time
>10-10:30pm - Night routine
>10:30pm - sleep
Non-autistic schedule.
>tfw richer, have better grades, and have better social life than everyone autistically min-maxing their schedules
Quality time over quantity of time. You can study an extra 2 hours while I sleep and then cover that same material in 30 minutes the next day.

Oh yes, the Alzheimer's though, I can already smell it cooking!

Yeah but have you tried waking up and going to bed at the same time everyday in 8 hour intervals?

Yeah it sucks.

only believable schedule ITT

>driving to a gym
>every morning
now this is that dumb shit

i sleep from 3-6:30, and again from 12-15:00, other than the eating, it looks plausible

>cold shower

bet he does no fap and 5x5 simple strength too

I only shower before bed, because I find it helps to stop me overheating.

Be sure not to use any soap, and apply some moisturizing cream or oils or something.

Thank you for caring, user.
I'll take your advice, as I've noticed some damage due to overwashing on my hands.

I rarely use shampoo, only soap on armpits.
Hair not greasy after washing.

enjoy your declining health

What is with cold showers? Feels like showing off

I don't object to that