Humans are responsible for global warmi---

Humans are responsible for global warmi---

Other urls found in this thread:

skepticalscience.com/volcanoes-and-global-warming-intermediate.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/11/4/048002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

skepticalscience.com/volcanoes-and-global-warming-intermediate.htm

Yes clearly blocking out the sun with dust particles is causing global warming...

>wut wuz 1816
/pol/itard can't into volcanic cooling

ing

Well, we're partially responsible but this doesn't really help.

I think when people hear that we caused global warming, they think that we just started it. It's actually just a function of the heating and cooling of the earth. So we never really caused it, but we did boost the rate at which it happened.

Yes, 97% of all scientific papers on global warming points out that it is caused by mankind. Nice volcano pic.

I thought it was just 97% of scientists in one study!

did btfo me again?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

But, her emails.

>97% global warming
>1 in 4 raped
>30% wage gap
You should have a license to use any kind of statistic

Yes, last 2 are bullshit and 1st one is very real.
Not OP

No. The claim that 97% of climate papers were in favor of agw was shown wrong years ago. Most of the papers used in that statistic didn't say anything about the cause at all. Only that there was watming.

But that's wrong bucko. 97% of published climate papers which support or reject that humans are extremely likely to be causing the current warming trend.

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/11/4/048002

97% of priest tell us that God created Earth in seven days. 97% of television advertisments tell us that the products are good. 97% of iphone users are happy with their phone. It's still possible that it's bullshit. Yes that is crap what I just said. I know.

But 0% of the climate scientists stopped using planes and electricity.

Man-made or not, I still don't like that it's called 'global' when it's actually multi-local.

97% of people claiming to be smarter than 97% of scientists are not in fact not

>global warming
Prepare for new Ice Age you idiots...

Prepare for muddying of the issue by politicians, corporations, their army of "useful idiots."

I blame big data. With big data it's easier than ever to profile a large number of people convert them into a massive armies of useful idiots.

shit metaphor

why?

t. Doesn't understand climatology

scientists are less educated than any other degree, they're epistemologists for cryoung out loud. That's the weakest branch in philosophy.

Because science works, moron.

climate change is not science, and empirical evidence that it is based on is worthless as a whole

>climate change is not science, and empirical evidence that it is based on is worthless as a whole
>evolution is not science, and empirical evidence that it is based on is worthless as a whole
>evolution is not science
>the earth being round is not science, , and empirical evidence that it is based on is worthless as a whole
>evolution is not science
Wow, it's so easy!

>
So it's based on empirical evidence, but it's not science? What do you think science is exactly?

laws and theories that have been proven within the fields of science that are assorted beneath the branch of epistemology. Including things like, theory of forms of government. Medicine's understanding of drugs. Chemistry's law of equivalent attribution

>Science is laws and theories that have been proven within the fields of science
Truly, you are at the top of intellectualism

do you think science doesn't have to proven?

Swing and a miss. Try again, retardo.

Does anyone actually know anyone who works in climate change type stuff? They just strategically place all their instruments to make the whole thing legit. I told my friend who works in Istanbul it's all bogus and she was like yeah I say that every day.

For the record idk if it's all bogus but it's a fact that they fudge the numbers to make it seem like the world will die five years ago

>Swing and a miss. Try again, retardo.
you are literally incapable of sounds like a normal human. How much do you sacrifice to Al Gore and Bill nye to stop the coming rapture, btw?

there was another one of these types of plots where whatever unit it was in caused the line to draw inwards instead of out. I don't remember what it was. Do you have it? I liked it better because it really emphasizes the "circling the drain" kind of thing that humanity is currently doing.

Volcanoes are absolutely gorgeous and shouldn't be blamed for anything.

If the wealthy choose to do nothing about global warming it is over. Then there is nothing that can be done but to change their minds.