Be attractive male hipster

>be attractive male hipster
>date a female hipster who thinks she's a poet because an autismLARPing chinaman, who was selected randomly by the zeitgeist which demanded a personification of new york hipster millennial pomo culture, decided that he needed quirky female sidekicks, so he uplifted her and published her ironic twitter poems about her menstrual clots
>she's pretty insufferable because of this and constantly tweets lowercase derivative livejournal sass thinking it's poetry, but whatever
>she's OK in the looks department, she has that hipster "I'm too much of a pussy to do hard drugs, but you better believe I live the hard drugs lifestyle >;-)" chic
>basically a skinnyfat basic bitch who wishes she were Daria
>date her for a few years
>go bald
>get tired of my low-paying job as assistant editor to a non-profit vegan dumpster-diving ezine
>suddenly she hits her mid/late 20s
>her skinnyfat transmutes into saggy trash, the freebie femininity and perkiness of youth fleeing her body by the day, so that all that's left is her flabby gut and saggy face and flat tits
>her ass starts looking like a lazyboy armrest that mike tyson punched six thousand times until it permanently deformed and now just loosely hangs off the frame of the chair
>she keeps tweeting fucking sassy remarks
>grit my teeth and check her twitter once every few weeks
>notice she's getting fewer and fewer "likes" for her tweets, as people are forgetting who she is, and drifting to the younger versions of her
>wonder if she notices this
>practically see her asexually now, can barely muster the enthusiasm to let her blow me
>try to just be nice and treat her like a roommate or a sister or something
>ask her to go to dinner
>her soul has been rotted by ten years of thinking she's some kind of quirkster memegenius, with no one telling her otherwise
>"hehe dinner? >:p how about i smoke this BONG and take a SHIT in the bathtub instead?"
>she rolls up her pant legs to show me for the tenth time today that she isn't shaving her legs
>see that she's drawn more lowercase sassy tumblr tattoos onto herself
>feel bad for her
>act surprised and proud of her for being suck a quirky ironic feminism
>buy her some more weed so she'll just leave me alone
>enter the bathroom hours later
>for one brief, shining moment experience happiness, as i see the tub is filled with blood and she's unconscious
>for one brief moment i feel my youth return to me and the possibilities of life open up again before me
>she stirs
>turns out she didn't slit her wrists, she was just free-bleeding into the tub for 2 hours
>tfw she makes me pose for instagram selfies with her

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/emily_rinaudo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The guy she's dating isn't Spencer Madsen (who is a cool guy IMO), it's his normie older brother.

i dislike miragonz as well but nigga you are doing way too much.

are you in love with her or ?

anyway get yourself a thicc anti-intellectual gf

i'm pretty sure i have something to say about this

>low-paying job as assistant editor to a non-profit vegan dumpster-diving ezine

cracks me up every time

I'm only posting this because an user asked for it and the thread was pruned. Also, just makes me laugh.
Also, people were saying that's a dude, is that true?

Is it safe to draw a link between Mira & the alt list and Houellebecq, in that both express a certain skepticism of the sexual revolution? Of course Mira would never word it in those terms, but based on the content of her work and her social media presence she depicts for us a sense of dread and ennui stemming from wanton sex and drug use.

>Also, people were saying that's a dude, is that true?
Emily Rinaudo is not a dude just scroll thru her twitter pics

twitter.com/emily_rinaudo

that's not thicc, that's two tubes of lard attached to a body.

I remember when this was posted. Mira put it on her twitter and kept following the thread and screencapping all the insults towards her. Later it was found out she made the thread in the first place.

Someone kept posting in that thread with obviously out of place Tumblr cadence and butthurt. It was interesting.

Is being made fun of on Veeky Forums a good thing or a bad thing?

She didn't make the thread. I made the thread. I make every mira thread

>Later it was found out she made the thread in the first place.
Not that it's surprising, but how was this confirmed?

that guy is p cute
bf material imo

Fuck off user I made this thread

hey mira

i love u i'll protect your smile op

It wasn't I made that thread lmao

Prove you're not Mira

He is bald.

you know what could stop all those early twenty females from developing into such entitled feminist cunts?
>brainwashing them into believing that abortion is murder
>knock them up
>leave them to raise the kid on their own

it might produce some bad apples but i'm pretty sure it will jank some out of their fairytale and made up victim role.

SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING

just remove all female rights, and i mean ALL
if western civilization doesn't do that, its ok, islam will do it for us

Abortion IS murder. It's killing a human because it's inconvenient to you.

that won't work. it will just lead to another feminism wave a few generations down

sounds patrician af

>rights
>murder

haunted AS FUCK

kys mira

reminder that no philosophers take Stirner seriously and only tards actually read his juvenile writings

it may not happen in a democracy, if you control the media and persecute those who say wrong things i don't think many people will try to stand out against the government

Oi, surely I say onto you, there's only 3 people on Veeky Forums, nobody else. You, me and that other guy who is neither of us.

I'm a poet in New York City and Mira let me bury my face in her crotch before she started dating that guy. It was one of the best experiences of my life.

there will always be weak willed males and steong willed women. and where these two meet (and they will), the whole system will start to implode.

That's disgusting. Keep it to yourself, please.

Do dogs have actual rights? I mean as an animal.

Because women are like animals. If they smell an inkling of weakness, they'll act on it and test the boundaries, see how far they can go with how little repercussions.
I work with doggos and that's exactly how they act too.

that explains the scabby patches on your face...

>the freebie femininity and perkiness of youth fleeing her body

depressing

you greatly overestimate the average man. they are weak. so even if women are like dogs (there are animal lawyers, so go figure), they will always find a soft spot to break trough

How hairy? I imagine full bush. Which usually turns me on but on her I imagine it being too greasy.

About "female rights": If a woman can't defend herself, she'll probably be raped. It worked that way in prehistory and it works that way now; there is no "right" about it. I don't know how this position turns me into mira

>has never read Stirner because people told him not to
OK kiddo

thats where the violent state comes in
weak men are easily manipulated by their fear

You have a legal right, you can literally point to it on paper.

All my professors have read Stirner and know he's a tool, lol. It's only on this board and fb meme pages that people actually pretend he has any sort of philosophical weight or validity.
dude's system was painfully weak

they are even easier manipulated by fenales since the drive to procreate is stronger than the instinct to survive

only very few men would actually rape. western males are not able to rape anymore. besides, getting raped is not the end of the world. it won't "shut them up" and "keep them down". infact, it will just kindle the fury

Would give left side of my ball hair to fuck

I think it'd be easier for me to murder someone than rape someone

>my professors tell me he's silly so I think he's silly
His "system" was literally non-existent, that's the point. Maybe you should try reading again, if you did at all?

>you have a legal right, you can literally point to it on paper
A lot of good that "legal right" to life does you when I put a gun to your head and splatter your brains on the pavement.
>b-b-but the police would take revenge on you!
Again, a lot of good that does *you*.

Just saying, there are no "female rights" in the same way that there are no "male rights."

Rape is, at the end of the day, sex.

Rape =/= violence though it is mostly achieved through violence. I want this meme to die already, just because drunkard college girls are making a fuss out of it, doesn't mean that rape is more horrific than bullying. In fact, I'm saying right now that bullying is middle and high school is far worse than Stacy being fucked by chad while drunk, and later going on parades screaming RAPE!

Yeah, bro, rape exists, rape can be bad but don't you dare assume raping always involves violence. The way people acted barely 50 years ago, you'd say everyone was a rapist by today's standards, people need to cringe less about sex. It's like that shit in American media where it's ok to let people watch an action movie with shooting, but if there's a nipple somewhere on the screen, it's already one too much.

what would be easier for you: torture or rape?

>Just saying, there are no "female rights" in the same way that there are no "male rights."
theres a paper saying it exists, and if we don't get rid of that paper the consequences will never be the same :)

Rape is defined as "coerced (non-consensual) sexual intercourse." It's not my fault your precious laws are so easily manipulated that a woman who regrets having drunken sex has a solid case for "rape."

>getting this mad about a literal piece of paper
Stay spooked sonny

Depends on the torture. Am I chopping or what

hammering someone down

how many diseases did you get after this

Now you're arguing about whether that right does you any good, not whether or not it exists. Try and keep up please.

Also, having that right in place actually prevents things like that from happening very often, so... you're wrong in every possible way.

>Now you're arguing about whether that right does you any good, not whether or not it exists.
These are the same thing. A right is a "general entitlement to act so (in a certain way)." If you have an "general entitlement to act on life," I shouldn't be able to by a simple stroke of my fingers strip you of that entitlement. That is, if your papers have as much weight as you claim they do.

What is the point of "having a right" if the having does nothing? In other words, they don't exist i.e. are nothing, and so having them (nothings) does you no "good" i.e. provides you no benefit.

Rights are nothing other than what the abilities they claim to impart. To argue about whether they exist independent of their capacities is an argument about whether a concept exists independently of the mind i.e. an argument about whether ghosts are real. If you claim they are, I can't stop you. Ghosts are unfalsifiable.

Definitely rape.

>>"hehe dinner? >:p how about i smoke this BONG and take a SHIT in the bathtub instead?"
kek

I do kinda want a peetzer right now, thanks user.

>numale beard
>jewy nose
>bald
>attractive

Okay, but, hypothetically, what if she doesn't care whether it's murder or not? Like, she's totally down with straight up murdering someone if she sees the benefit the potential risk to her is comparatively low? So regardless of whether she believes abortion is murder or not, if she doesn't want to carry a baby to term she won't.

Still conflating the two, and no they are not the same. Cancer does me no good. It still exists.

Falsifiabiltiy is a concept for science, pleb, not the ontological status of objects. Also, nothing is just "unfalsifiable," unfalsifiable means there is no condition set by the person who requires the burden of proof that could negate his claim. Read Popper or something, jesus.

Cancer is an object, not a concept. The concept of cancer does not exist outside of my or your mind.

>unfalsifiable means there is no condition set by the person who requires the burden of proof that could negate his claim
This is how it is with your "rights," it seems. Ghosts are still unfalsifiable according to your definition, given most people's definition of a "ghost." Although I'm still waiting for you to make a claim other than "My professors told me not to read Stirner"

hi mira

>numale beard
So, just a beard?

Suck a dick faggot

>tfw mira replies to you

>thicc
Her ass is big in the sense that it's wide, but it's otherwise it's actually pretty flat and not at all attractive.