Tfw you let somebody fail just because of 1 or 2 points but he was a huge bitch so you don't bother looking over the...

>tfw you let somebody fail just because of 1 or 2 points but he was a huge bitch so you don't bother looking over the exam again
TA thread

Immature

>tfw you create a rubric, follow it to the letter, and brainlets just go to Prof and he gives away free points for blowjobs

REEEEEE

THIS!

>tfw the TA doesn't show up to proctor the exam so we talk to the professor and get his ass FIRED
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>tfw he doesn't even do it for blowjobs but because he has a soft heart

>When a girl in your class does not respond to your sexual advances so you make the next midterm just trick questions so that all roasties fail

It is technically not sexist. I simply made the entire test trick questions. It is not my fault that women can't into reasoning.

This. I teach at a high school and I've read research that says that when women are reminded of their gender during a test they underperform. So in every test I'll add word problems like "Susie has failed 4 exams, how many points does she need in order to pass?" and really just anything that implies women are bad so then the roasties start failing at a higher rate.

What other roastie-killing techniques do you have?

>So in every test I'll add word problems like "Susie has failed 4 exams, how many points does she need in order to pass?" and really just anything that implies women are bad so then the roasties start failing at a higher rate.
Please teach me your ways

you should be fired.

enjoy the power while you can weakling.

you are here to EDUCATE!

>be TA for prof
>pick up Quizzes and leave
>oh I forgot to pick up the student attendance sheet
>open the prof door without knocking since door is slightly open
>I'm confused by what I see, but the sound I hear is equivalent to a pelican flapping its wings
>adjust glasses
>prof is jacking off through his slightly over-sized dress pants
>nonchalantly spins his chair around
"heyyy you're back"
>I just grab the sheet and leave
>the whole quarter he thinks i'm blackmailing him whenever I made a request regarding anything.

He's a good teacher though, he talks about Real Analysis in his entry level calculus courses.

Wow you have no sense of humor. I live life lightly. I see the positive in every negative. And vice versa. Im a social worker and drug counselor. im a public servant and I'm too humble to say that i am a hero, however many have said I saved their lives. It is incredibly insulting that you seem to express that you know me from just 2 messages. Lol.

I had no intentions to rub you the wrong way. Im having a wonderfully, grateful and inspiring day... im not letting your negativity ween me into a negative realm. I am very experienced in Buddhist meditation and so i will send you off with, "may you enjoy happiness and its causes. May you be free from suffering and its causes." Have a wonderful day. As-salamu 'alaykum!

>the whole quarter he thinks i'm blackmailing him whenever I made a request regarding anything.

And you're not taking advantage of this? Its like you don't even want a postdoctoral position

Dude.
What, the fuck.

You can't make advances on your students, guy.
I have some hot students too but I don't indulge.

>prof doesn't even have a rubric
>he gives you a horrible grade

REEEEEE

>Indians always bitching because they got something wrong
Every exam there was a fucking line of these smelly bastards.

Showing trustworthiness is probably going to get them farther than being a douche

Catch any one cheat yet?

fucking what TAs are not there to educate, they are there to be slaves and menial question answer bots

>mfw all you motherfuckers are 10x worse at discrete math and programming than me and I'm a fucking linguistics student
Y'all are some retards senpai

>looking over an exam a second time
Who the fuck has time for that?

delete this

i double check pretty much every exam i write, especially math
who are you quoting?

I think he meant checking over an exam he graded. I sure as fuck don't do that

>prof doesn't even have a rubric
>prof did not give us back any of the tests the entire semester
>get an A

desu I originally thought he never even graded shit and just passed everyone but next semester I found out quite a few people failed.

>be handsome
>flirt with the fat female TA for my heat transfer class
>never get anything less than an 80 on half assed exams.

>Pelican flapping
Lmao

oh true lol, feasible if it's a smaller class though

>student hands in illegible scribble in the hope that I don't actually read shit when I grade
>give that fuck a 0

>he doesn't blatantly flirt with the hot young 18 year olds in his class

the virgin TA

I double check all exams where the student only needs very 1-2 points more to pass. Failing because of some formal mistake or obvious typo is stupid, the 30 minutes in total are well spend on that

>tfw you have no idea about any of the course logistics.
I-I just want students to ask me questions about the course content but a good chunk of questions I get are "when is this due" and "how much is this worth". Why can't they just look at the website?

>end of the year
>at a party, drinking to much.
>can't see straight
>come home around 2am read an email that my prof wants to have all the marks before he leaves on a plane the next morning
>merge 5 excel sheets manually and send it to him

My face I made 2 mistakes but no one noticed

>tfw your third (3rd) year students are absolute brainlets
It makes me so sad. They can't figure out anything for themselves and expect me to feed them every single thing. If they get stuck they immediately panic and spam my email.

Good pasta.

>tfw grading midterms with professor
>professor is blatantly playing favorites
>boosting grades for hot girls
>grading smart kids harder because "I expect better from them"
>super harsh grading on all the black kids
>arbitrarily assigning points for nearly identical answers

He has tenure and he does not give a FUCK.

>grading smart kids harder because "I expect better from them
ahh so that's why ive been getting bad grades

>grading smart kids harder because "i expect better from then"
Already happened to me, professor openly said that to me and i took it as a compliment desu