I want to be normal and have friends

i want to be normal and have friends

now Warhola was actually pure genius, not those boring faggots like Joys and DFW and Pincone

he was a lonely boy like me

make some art

I want to have friends too, but Dale Carnegie's book has made it incredibly difficult for me to interact with people on anything but a superficial level.

Also, I find most people boring. But I secretey believe that I'm wrong about this, that most people are actually supremely interesting, and I'm just going about things the wrong way.

TIPS?

im a very very good artist.

It's overrated to be honest.

It takes a lot of effort and in return you get to sit around with a bunch of boring people.

Then before you now it you have a gf that you need to fuck and talk to et cetera, lots of bother.

it's all i ever think about

Warhol on recording every moment of his life: "Nothing was ever a problem again, because a problem just meant good tape"

I want to be eccentric and alone.

>that most people are actually supremely interesting, and I'm just going about things the wrong way.
You're half right and half wrong. Most people you see around, maybe of your same age, are actually boring and they have nothing to offer. Though they're the same who got education, who listen to music, who watch movies. Sometimes, instead, you can get to know super ignorant people who are interesting and deep about life and the meaning of things. Besides books, it's life that makes you interesting. Just try to talk to always different people, be curious

it'll cost you

Acquire it and the spell will be broken. Or you'll love it if you're a failed normie at heart.

I vastly prefer mummy's attic desu.

>Dale Carnegie's book has made it incredibly difficult for me to interact with people
“With his last attention, he noted that the Burma Translation Society had published How to Win Friends and Influence People, and that U. Nu (Thakin Nu) hoped for more books, so that his nation would not "remain static as ignoramuses . . . This indeed is a matter of life and death to all of us." His eyes closed slowly; and when he thought, he fastened his hand on his extravasated heart, glad if only of recognition and familiarity, proof against Reason, and the cries of the mendicant Past.”

he's a hack desu

>wife
wasn't he gay?

what?

>lrn2googlefirst

I know you are joshing, but he does have some nice stuff. Horribly pretentious, image cultivating, and insufferable personality.

Plus he's the one who insisted the velvet underground bring in the chanteuse Nico for the album he bankrolled. Though they hated eachother it was easily their respective best albums.

u r completely clueless opportunistic moron

>wasn't he gay?
he's describing his tape recorder as his wife.

Oh, that makes sense.

I was not joshing at all

>I know you are joshing
>joshing
I'm all for New Sincerity, but this is bretty gay desu senpai

Nobody is normal and nobody has friends

everybody has friends but me

Some people have friends, some people do not. Some people are normal, some people are not.

This is the power of the Hegelian ok fichtean Dialectic.

>Look at me I'm special

i bloody am tho.

no this is the dialectic of never getting laid, a man's gotta lead