Why does gravity want to "attract"?

Why does gravity want to "attract"?

>inb4 gravitons or muh higgs boson

Not an argument. I want to know why gravity does what it does and why it does it

Because mass bends space time.

Matter that enters the influence of that bend will fall toward the object at the center, unless it can overcome that with another force (motion).

>thinks higgs boson causes gravity

laughingwhores.jpg

G E N E R A L
E
L
A
T
I
V
I
T
Y

>gelativity

Yeah I fucked up.

Gravity doesn't attract. It's bended spacetime

Hey 4 chan could you guys real quick solve this incredibly difficult problem that no one knows where or how to start on? Maybe after you can create true ai, lick qm, and determine the life cycle of the universe in detail.

You bumped a shit thread after 13 hours for this shit.

Remove yourself.

Why does mass bend spacetime? Can anythng else make it bend?

because it's really fucking horny for everything all the time

Energy.

Energy, mass is just a form of energy. Whether something has mass or not depends on your reference frame.

Mass for which no allowed reference frame in which it's massless exists is called rest mass

Why: it just does

because God in his infinite wisdom made it that way

>Why does gravity want to "attract"

bcuz it knows your mom is a whore

it's ok brainlet.

?

It's all emergent. There's no velocity or motion or acceleration except the crumpling and inflation of the manifold of proper space.

Think of it like a bedsheet that's being held tense and you drop a ball on it. It curves the sheet around it. Gravity is basically that but 1 dimension up.

maybe becuase thats the best name we could come with to represent the attraction between two bodies

>Because mass bends space time.

only if you pretend 70% of the universe is some magical stuff that doesn't interact with anything besides balancing equations.

Spacetime actually exists and is not just theoretical?

Spacetime is the name we use to describe the fabric of our universe. So yes, in that sense it actually exists.
Oh, so would the accomplished phd care to elaborate his theory that describes our observations satisfactorily?

Because gravity is controlled by Bogdanoffs, if they say it should attract then is better attract.