Gordon Ramsay is now making cocaine

youtube.com/watch?v=OloWJEbEcrI

What are some chemistry critiques he could offer? Choosing cheap solvents over expensive ones, sourcing of ingredients, that kind of thing.

is the battery acid fresh? fucking hell

Maybe he could get that guy to at least put on some fucking gloves... yeesh.

It's fucking RAAAAAAW

Why isn't anybody using a bloody fumehood?

The virgin chemist vs the Chad Narco

>Choosing cheap solvents over expensive ones
don't they use gasoline for solvents?

THIS COCAINE IS SO RAW, IT'S SPROUTING LEAVES

>A complicated process
>meanwhile Jose is breaking up leaves with a fucking weed-whacker

I literally laughed

WHERE'S
THE COCOA
LEAAVES

God he's a faggot

tbf it takes 15-30 minutes for even concentrated sulfuric acid to really damage skin.

>Organic chemists follow safety laws
lmao

Chad Narco should have
>has never taken a single chemistry class in his life
and
>uses a weed whacker to prepare ingredients

>It's another episode of white billionaire guy enriches himself with the non-white culture his ancestors oppressed

I am getting really tired of this show. Fucking white people baka.

Butthurt shitskin brainlet detected

Please go back to Tumblr

>Ignorant white trash
Back to /pol/.

But I mean it. Not so long ago I watched a documentary about some factories in Bangladesh that produce for really cheap to European companies buy everything from them but the thing is that the workers are in subhuman conditions. And the guy making the film was going all over how this was such a sob story for him and such an injustice.

What was the race of the guy? White. From where? Europe. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Not only are white people so evil that they will oppress everyone, even today, to get what they want, but they are also so soulless that they will then grab a fucking camera and travel to the lands they have oppressed to tell the story of the people they themselves are hurting.

To be quite honest the only good white person is a dead white person at this point. I can't wait there to be a white tax for you disgusting assholes. While people seriously disgust me.

>first they add H2SO4
>next they add battery acid

>billionaire guy enriches himself with the non-white culture his ancestors oppressed
The flip side is if you oppress whitey for too long, you'll end up being put into ovens.
Watch it.

solid 6/10 bait

>put into ovens
>He thinks he will be able to put us into ovens when even his police force is too afraid to prosecute non white criminals

Well, that is if you are in the UK. If you are in the US:

>thinking he will be able to put us into ovens when the 99.99999% white antifa basically storms the streets just to fight for our rights while we jerk off at home

Kek whitey calm down

What I think is funniest is he's like "these arrogant fucks who show off their coke to their m8s, love to show them this"

guarantee those "arrogant fucks" would love to know that someone is brutally poisoning themsleves siphoning a cocaine / gasoline mixture by mouth, just so they can get high and laid

Gene specific virus.
Darky keep behaving civilized.
Watch it.

>Gene specific virus.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

You don't have the technology whitey. Keep dreaming and please keep posting. The more you post, the more I get to enjoy the taste of a delusional white guy thinking he has everything under control kek.

oh yeah all those white people in charge over in bangladesh. It's totally not their fellow shitskins taking advantage of them.

Gordon, we're making cocaine. Of course we're using acids. Stop being such a pussy!

The guy who first came up with this whole method must've been a chem genius.