What jobs can you do with a literature degree that isn't fucking teaching?

What jobs can you do with a literature degree that isn't fucking teaching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfYot1IsqCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>falling for the academia meme

been shit for decades lad

How about an actual writer?

yeah, beyond being a writer and teacher, what else can I do with a literature degree?

Write a better Mexican sitcom

Nothing

I got a BA in lit/philosophy and I freelance. Make about 60 - 100 bucks a day

freelance what?

Copy - it's very lucrative, i write mostly for a transportation website that rents out cars, vans, limos etc... Advertising/Marketing is also a good field, they're looking for creatives, which is making the major of advertising kind of irrelevant

I became an email spammer till 2010, and then I became a stay at home dad.

youtube.com/watch?v=lfYot1IsqCM

I'm this guy - I liked going to college, but seriously DO NOT GO. The internet is the new resource, I am in so much debt. I wish I could slap my old self. If debt is involved, run away.

I completed the degree and managed to do it without getting into debt - I still really regret it.

Well that's not too bad - I'm currently living at home, broken up w/ my boyfriend b/c we snapped in our efficiency, and saving up for a new place - all the while, my mom is paying my loans and can barely afford it b/c my dad just got ass cancer.

If money problems can be avoided, it's best - the most unnecessary bullshit stems from money woes

What about being a little self-sufficient farmer?

Too tall.

>public schooling up to highschool is free
>high school diplomas are meaningless! in fact they're a negative on your resume!
what a moron

barista

he said job user

teaching fucking

literature isn't about getting a damned job

Fuck, how did you find that job? I got a literature degree and I do some copywriting too, but I've never been able to find the bullseye of a well-paying job that's also consistent and long lived.

sounds god-awful boring
also
>very lucrative
>$60-$100 per day
>roughly $30000 per year
not very lucrative desu

You can write marketing copy for marketing companies.

Literature as a studies is beyond stupid, you have to study something worthwhile and just read in your spare time.
If you haven't figured that out by now there is no way you will learn life.

It is lucractive according to x-studies majors

>keep telling everyone that academia is bad and will not accrete any jobs
>keep telling them majoring in English is awful so that I have no competition

Oh it's amazing. It works, too.

this post is why you should be an econ major so that you can understand how expectations affect supply and demand so that you can realize you should've done the major everyone told you not to do

being the only male professor in womens studies you would make bank

The majority of them.

Most jobs just need a generic degree senpai

barista

Public Relations/Advertising

Literally any job that doesn't specify a skill/qualification that you don't have.

nothing. you already know it.

Kek

Because the cost of college is the thing that keeps dumb people from going to college at all, right?