Is anime Veeky Forums?

Is anime Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICbhJ9jGe3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like the scripts? or what? Do you know what literature is?

bump

Why are you bumping my thread?

Very.

Yeah. Some of it.
Watch the 95 Ghost in the Shell movie before the life action one comes out.
Here and There, Then and Now is pretty great.
Anything Ghibli really
Monster, probably.
I have this huge list of all the anime I've watched. I'd have to go through it.

Yes, only pseuds say otherwise.

i like Paranoia agent

a specific form of audiovisual art can never be textual art

NO, end of discussion.

never

The intro to Jyu-Oh-Sei
youtube.com/watch?v=ICbhJ9jGe3w

I thought anime was kino?

Samurai X is definitely Veeky Forums. Anybody who says otherwise doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Monster is definitely Veeky Forums. Mushishi can probably be considered Veeky Forums, since it has a ton of depth.

The most Veeky Forums anime I've ever seen is Mononoke, though, but I doubt anyone here has seen it

Veeky Forums and literature are not the same thing

do you mean if is accurate the notion that anime can be qualified as properly art, like recognized by the intellectual guardians of beauty? i think anime is of course storytelling, which went by the name of literature in the last century and by the name of poetry in '800. so yeah, you can merge it with books, movies, personal blogs etc

i don't fully understand this kind of debate tho, from both sides i get the sense of people being resentful wether by who wants videogames and anime to be inscribed as proper art forms or purist of the holy book; i understand both sides but it's a waste of time, it's merely display of taste or insecurity

What was that anime that was literally Veeky Forums: the anime?

I think it aired last season but not sure

Oh I've seen Mononoke, but I was pretty young at the time, as far as I remember. I remember the snowflakes- there was something about it that gave me a headache though, so I didn't watch a lot, unfortunately.

Cat Shit One

Utena