My ancestors :)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=sentient trilobites
qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-57d1097bb5fbc413b4e607672f7c7996-c
knowyourmeme.com/memes/we-wuz-kings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they look p chill

Yeah thanks so am I

> “The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself.” ― Carl Sagan

If you go back far enough, everything in the universe shares a common ancestor.

Nice /int/ meme

No MY ANCESTORS

HURR
WE MADE OF STAR JELLO
MAKE CAEK NOW

trilobite power!!!
keep the mexicans out

>mfw filthy unicellular scum look my way

>go back to pol
>implying post is some alt-right propoganda
>post was a we wuz kangz joke
Do you know the backround behind the we wuz kangz thing? It's not some random alt-right banter against blacks

thread derailed in

why doesn't the rat just chew through the frog? Do stomach acids get activated that quickly that it gets fucked?

Wait user, your ancestors are trilobytes? I knew it! I knew trilobytes survived and went on to gain sentience!

That's an extremely cool GIF.

>trilobytes
>sentience
>lmgtfy.com/?q=sentient trilobites
>see this: qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-57d1097bb5fbc413b4e607672f7c7996-c
No thanks.

Are stromattelites bacteria or eukarya?

Also if one were to cut themself on a stromattlite do they have to worry about some crazy infection?

stromatolites are created by many different species of life including cyanobacteria, lichen, random archeas, and algae.

as long you don't have cuts or points of entry, it's unlikely that you'd get any infection.

oops, misread your last sentence. these species are most likely harmless but just err on the safe side by sanitizing your cut as usual.

Is any of these actually a human ancestor? That worm thing maybe?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/we-wuz-kings

>“WE WUZ KINGZ”, also iterated as “KANGZ N SHIET”, is an expression primarily used by users of Veeky Forums’s /pol/ (politically incorrect) board to poke fun at those who adhere to the Black Egyptian Hypothesis, an often disputed theory which postulates that Ancient Egypt was a Black civilization and that some of the most notable royal figures from the Dynastic era were of African ethnicity, including Tutankhamen, Cleopatra and Pharaoh Khafra, who is generally believed to be the face depicted on The Great Sphinx of Giza. In addition to its widespread usage on /pol/, the phrase has been also adopted by detractors of Pan-Africanism on other discussion forums, including white supremacist and nationalist websites.

speak for yourself, my ancestor is on the left

>kym
this board is a fucking joke

ooga booga where the warm bloodeds at

>kym

The universe is a girl

tfw the universe is ur mom

They're not you ancestors though. We didn't evolve from anything there.

>My ancestors :)
Amphibians as Frogs are unironically ancestors of all Mammals, Reptiles & Birds.