What do you think of authors who use twitter?

what do you think of authors who use twitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3636578
twitter.com/dril/status/516183352106577920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what do you think of authors who use twitter?
I don't.

Even Stephen "God doesn't real and conservatives don't _get_ us kids" King?

It probably works better if you have the (((right))) opinions.

i like her already

only underage users look at twitter posts

fucking based camille

pretty much this

> not sending your weird tweet portfolio along with your manuscript to publishers

Go away Tao Lin

hey hi frogtwitter

lol @ following lauren southern

Did you read this?

can weird twitter get you laid? some of the big shots like @fart seem to have little hipster groupies

I want to have sex with hipster grill qts cause they think I'm a funny twitter

what do you think is her favourite rihanna song

first you have to be actually funny

S&M

>rihanna be the emily dickens of her gen

>@fart
>actually funny

Thinking face

we all know plenty women would fuck dril if he showed himself and he was not ugly (not saying attractive, just not ugly)

>we all know women

That poor dog.

As someone who works with canines, nothing nauseates me more than to see people treating their dogs like babies. It's terrible for the dog, the owner, and everyone who has to interact with the dog in the long run.

Dogs need discipline, and to be taught who is alpha. If you don't occupy that position, they will occupy it themselves.

You'd think I wouldn't get so upset, since I see this all the time, but honestly that just makes it worse

>weird twitter
>funny

someone post JK Rowling's tweets

That poor man.

As someone who shitposts with males, nothing nauseates me more than to see people treating their boyfriends like babies. It's terrible for the man, the owner, and everyone who has to interact with the man in the long run.

Men need discipline, and to be taught who is alpha. If you don't occupy that position, they will occupy it themselves.

You'd think I wouldn't get so upset, since I see this all the time, but honestly that just makes it worse

I feel your pain bruh

Nothing worse than self-proclaimed "dog parents"

Dog people are so much worse than cat people.

They might even be worse than the exotic-pets people.

>people are dogs
Sure thing bruh.

Funny post though, is that fellow about to receive a dicking?

I want her to sit on me

>tfw bird person

fpbp

bird people are the worst imo

Reading through King's tweets has made certain I will never buy one of his books ever again.

debatable

It can get you a QT gf but eventually she'll dump you out of nowhere and then post all of the embarrassing text messages you sent her trying to get her back and then she'll publicly accuse you of being abusive and you'll lose a few thousand followers for it and then someone will spread a rumor that you like to play Arctic Monkeys during sex time and then release a video of you sucking your own dick

THis is something that actually happened BTW so I wouldn't recommend it.

Stephen King and Joyce Carol Oates are the two worst Twitter posters by far. Reading what they post makes me glad that Pynchon and DeLillo don't have accounts.

THey're actually good authors though so I wonder if it' would translate to Twitter.

Frog Twitter is even worse than Weird Twitter

link?

You have to read this entire thread to get the whoel story: forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3636578

can she do that to me, but with my head turned the other way around?

No, You do not get to look at her panties, pervert. Now take it in the ass like a good boy.

thanks for the link but I can't stand signatures taking up most of the page

The sigs are ironic. If you register an account you can turn sigs off and they'll be gone.

Great writers are recluses

Can confirm, am a recluse.

those are not mutually exclusive

Do you mean mutually inclusive (terminology I know because I'm a great writer)?

What is the source of this pic?

i like tao lins twitter because he tweet cool books about nutrition and stuff. hes become drama free as of late

if i was semi-famous i'd just post youtube videos i like and books im reading.

I don't know of any good authors who use Twitter

Joyce Carol Oates, unfortunately her tweets are not of the same quality as her early work.

yes they are lol

Perverts

If an author uses twitter, you wouldn't know or care unless you were using twitter yourself, and if you do, then you're in no position to act superior.

I don't like twitter and the alt lit twitter is insufferable. But I like the fact that Salman Rushdie has a twitter.

Is alt lit twitter more or less insufferable than weird and/or frog twitter?

Like I would any other ordinary person who uses it or social media. I think less of them and pray that humanity can be saved in some way.

hear hear good sir!
*raises drink respectfully in your direction*

how is frog twitter insufferable

They use Veeky Forums memes and are alt-right.

This goes for actual kids too.

well dril is the voice of a generation so

t. Faux masculine autismo frogposter

twitter.com/dril/status/516183352106577920 damn I think you're right

Is this real?

no, it was a prank

prove it them

Sicc fountainhead reference, brah

How do you even get twitter followers?
I'd spend 5 minutes each day thinking up of a funny tweet but even if its 5 minutes, having nobody following me still seems like it'd be a waste of time.

You need to get retweeted and recommended for following by popular people, then you might get some followers.

every day i log in i'm following fewer people

plese stop the violence jack

gotta feel for frank

start harassing popular ppl

>tfw still can't tell if sam hyde's account is ironically nazi or not

Why is he Nazi? Just because he's anti-immigration and cares about the future of Western civilization?

I'd fuck dril and I'm a straight dude, that dude's content is solid