>she thought infinite jest was hard

Dropped

no it's just pleasant

>where to find girls like this??
only betas want a girl

Don't pull a fucking Carli Claire guys!

Haha I seen that meme on reddit too :)

what's her deets.
I feel a strong urge to send her BBC fanfiction pron.

>by far the hardest fiction book i've ever read

Dropped

>tfw too alpha to have sex

>open up to a random page
>the word nigger is clearly visible
heh

In the trash. She's no Carli, that's for sure

I watched about 7 minutes of this review and I just didn't get her. I'm a STEM nerd. I read mostly scifi and fantasy, with some Russian and classical lit on the side. I'm not elite Veeky Forums and I've got to say that IJ isn't YA but it's not really that much more difficult than Dune if you know how to follow the context of the stories. Once you recognize which of the storylines the chapter is focusing on, it's just not difficult at all.

I tried to find more about her. Is she a Veeky Forums major, a teacher, etc. I found her twitter page

liberal - feminist - slytherin

Oh, I see.

Closed Minded - Hateful - Immature

layers and so on

Please have sex

>Hopefully you can get the gist of that.
>Not jest
She missed an opportunity. She cannot be forgiven.

On the passenger seat of Chad's car.

IF ANY OF YOU FAGS BULLY AN INNOCENT GIRL OFF JEWTUBE AGAIN I WILL DELTE Veeky Forums FROM THE INTERNET.

Carli Claire did nothing wrong.

She's a 5. Why?

Most people here are 5s as well.

Get Veeky Forums then. Anyways. Obsessing about some 5 on the internet is sad!

They look more attainable.

>difficult language use
I'm ESL and I had no problems reading it. There's the occasional lexical tryhard-spasm but apart from that it's not hard to read at all.

The most successful relationships are with those on the same plane. Us 5s should stick to 5s, maybe go for a 6.

>t. another pseud.

10/10 girls spend too much time at the gym/stylist and not enough time at the library. A 5/10 girl who reads is better than a 9/10 bimbo.

Oh and there are 9/10 and 10/10 girls who read but they are married because someone snatched them up quickly.

You have the mentality of a loser. Someone that thinks of themselves as average and furthermore accepts this... Instead of constantly working to improve yourself.

>lifting and getting Veeky Forums in general, including getting a good evidence based nutritionally complete diet
>finding your style >studying/working hard
>improving your financial situation

Always strive for greatness. Never settle for "good enough".

BTW, the focus should always be on improving yourself. Do you for you, not for anyone else.

She's 6/10 on the most charitable estimate, who cares what she thinks

>Do you for you, not for anyone else.

oh look a narcissistic piece of shit. Ayn Rand taught you well.

Keep telling yourself that. Physical health and mental health/performance goes hand in hand.

And... You tell yourself that lie because you can't fuck 10/10 girls. It's a coping mechanism.

What have I missed?

I swear no one on this board has gone to uni.
If you just want a girl with average taste who reads a lot just hang out with female English/Philosophy majors. It's not that hard

Actually the burden of proof is on you to prove that 10/10 girls who don't read are worth the time.

I exercise every morning,eat well, have carved out my own style, graduated with a 4.0, and am currently pursuing a career. I strive to improve my physical, mental, intellectual, and spiritual self every day. But I'm still an average-looking loser, and all the self-improvement in the world won't change that. I'm not totally bitter, I've largely come to accept this. The plan isn't to "settle," just to find someone on the same wavelength and build something meaningful with them.

How about a girl who reads a lot of good books and isn't a feminist. Those are hard to find.

You have the mentality of a slave. Of course you should focus on improving yourself. Striving for perfection in terms of mental and physical performance is a goal in and of itself. It is the goal.

You're so weak that you think that self respect is narcissism. You think that self-sacrifice and weakness is beautiful.

Carli Claire was a booktuber who almost exclusively reviewed good Veeky Forums shit, i.e. classics, but she had the misfortune to be attractive in that kind of wide-eyed, virginal, elfin way that practically screams "inundate me with inappropriate comments, weirdos of Veeky Forums"

so the inevitable happened and she deleted all her videos

low quality bait

pic related

Are you John Galt?

Yeah, SHE is the close-minded one user.

Seems like you have a confidence issue. Do you lift?

Again, just do this and you will be fine.
>lift & have a good diet, youtube.com/watch?v=7rNY7xKyGCQ
>find your style
>keep learning
>work hard and find a career that pays well, money is important
>learn about basic investing, index funds is best for 99+%, amazon.com/Random-Walk-Down-Wall-Street/dp/0393330338

Also, learn how to really fuck (especially if you're a guy).

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-spot?oldformat=true
>OMGYES
>peer reviewed research (wanna be as evidence based as possible)
>lots of training, every woman is a bit different

who is John Galt?

fucks sake, I came here looking for booktube waifus and there's a bullshit r9k Veeky Forums tier self-improvement discussion

>Do you lift?
Did for a while but the doctor placed a moratorium on that after some injuries. Currently stick with cardio and calisthenics. My confidence in some areas is pretty low, but I don't think that's totally unjustified. When it comes to subjects I am knowledgeable of or passionate about, I am quite confident in my opinions. When it comes to how I look or interact with others, I'm filled with self-doubt. Really, my only aim is to fulfill my potential, but I acknowledge that this potential has limits. And I'm OK with that.

where to find girls like this??

youtube.com/watch?v=zUo5CCoO4N0

infinite jest isn't hard at all desu
not trying to be a pseud, I genuinely thought it was pretty readable

long != difficult

>the hardest fiction i've ever read
INTO THE FUCKING TRASH

Sounds to me like she was a thin-skinned moron. Good riddance.

>Of course you should focus on improving yourself.
pure ideology

this, it's been scientifically verified

That's not my beautiful Katie

pretty based

is she drunk

+5 courage bonus for her, having 'the wrong opinion' on booktube is like jumping into a snakepit

You have the mentality of a bore.

ah fuck shes really cute in a breton shirt

i want her to explain things to me with her cut-glass accent then reproach me for staring at her rather than listening

youtube.com/watch?v=A2uaMOQXR4w

>My confidence in some areas is pretty low, but I don't think that's totally unjustified.
Dude, don't think that way.

It's self reinforcing to a large degree.

>not very confident
>never reach for your full potential
>stay not very confident and you're self image as "not anything special" reaffirms itself

You need an attitude change. It probably a mix between genetics and the way you was raised. Hard to change that but there are things you can do.

Getting more testosterone. Lots of info about this on Veeky Forums, but two big things are lifting and nofap or at least less fap.

>Did for a while but the doctor placed a moratorium on that after some injuries.
Start lifting again when you can.

Getting big is also great for your confidence (not including higher testosterone).

>When it comes to how I look or interact with others, I'm filled with self-doubt.
>interact
Just do more of it if you feel unsure. Get CBT if it's a big problem. Looks improve with you getting big and having a style. Focus on what makes you unique - what makes your look interesting/intriguing... and max that.

And keep working on what you want to do with your life and take pride in it. Aim for greatness, not just "good". Also, make sure it's worth doing.

>The Beauty of INFPs (1/4). Emotional Depth, Values and Intuition (MBTI).

>being this much of an INTJ

what are these letters? what do they mean? LMNOP QRST U V SUKC MY DICK

>always have non-low opinions of your abilities regardless of reality
pure ideology

>Veeky Forumsfag: "WAAW WHY WONT GIRLS LIKE ME?"
>Veeky Forumsfag: "Improve yourself."
>Veeky Forumsfag: "WOW LIVING FOR YOURSELF? AYN RAND TAUGHT YOU WELL."
>Veeky Forumsfag: "Well if you're not going to improve yourself, of course people won't like you."
>Veeky Forumsfag: "UH, WAKE UP SHEEPLE. THERE'S NO REASON TO WORK OUT. YOU'RE JUST GOING TO DIE ANYWAY."

No, but if you want to be great you have to believe that you can be great and aim for it.

You have the mindset that something is fixed, i.e. I'm not great and I can never be great. That isn't necessarily true.

Look, I'm not saying that everyone can be a professor in theoretical physics, but if you don't believe that you can you won't try and if you don't try you certainly won't succeed.

You have to be a mix between realistic and a bit of a dreamer. You can't know for sure, so you have to have some faith.

>conveniently ignoring the possibility of spending years trying to achieve something and failing anyway
BTW I'm not the person you were talking to originally.

been gone for a few weeks, what happened to carli claire and her family?

Most people fail to be great, per definition since not everyone can be great. That's life, at least you gave it a try. Better to try and fail than to do something you don't want to do and succeed.

But it isn't a waste just because you fail... Assuming that it's something you think is worthwhile doing in the first place.

Also my previous advice. >>work hard and find a career that pays well, money is important
I don't recommend being a professional artist for example. Very unlikely that you will succeed and get paid enough to live a somewhat normal life. Find something else that you think is worthwhile doing.

>Better to try and fail than to do something you don't want to do and succeed.
pure ideology

This type of girl unique only on youtube.

Bitch read over 200 books in 2014.
That's disgusting

user found her address and obliterated her family

>by far the hardest fiction book i've ever read

She is one of the better booktubes because she does have plenty of variety in her picks.
Stopped watching her videos for 2 reasons >Rated Infinite Jest a 3 star review on goodreads because after months reading she didn't get it
>She does this horrid clicking sound every 15 seconds when she pauses between sentences.She pierces her mouth tight, silently swallows and as she opens her mouth, she fucking clicks.
I know it's probably due to nerves and or uneasiness but once I became aware it ruined it for me
She must be a sweet person IRL tho, would friend

good video but wtf is with all of her on-camera burping and farting?

>Stopped watching her videos for 2 reasons >Rated Infinite Jest a 3 star review on goodreads because after months reading she didn't get it

I read it years ago and apparently had a much easier time reading it than this girl did but I'd still only rate it three stars as well.

>on-camera burping and farting
Fuck off shitlord. It's because of feminism you fuck faced cis gender alt-right nazi fuck face.

just seems strange to include those moments when they could have easily been edited out. i get that girls burp and fart too but why include that in a literary critique video?

>where to find girls like this??

any Starbucks. you idiot, you fucking retard

she is so enthusiastic about poetry but her taste is so trash and she isn't very smart.

... i actually think i could trick this one into fucking me.

>
soup red its

What was a harder fiction book that you've read?

She's a Reddit tier leftist. She reads only contemporary stuff, avoids 'problematic' books and reads based on gender and race.

She said she would review War and Peace like two months ago but she's probably dropped it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QlRH2Kh59zg

She has the same taste as us and only 1K subs.

Check her backlog of book reviews.

Serraphina seems immensely fuckable to me and I can't quite put my finger onto why. Maybe it's the voice? Or do I hate the voice? Shit.

I find her cuter than the other girl posted here, but with what you just said its now hard for me not to drop her

I like the voice

Name 6 ''problematic'' books

Protip you fucking pleb

>you can't

found one op

She reviews texts like such a dumb bougie hausfrau.
>there were some delicious moments!

Serraphina please sit on my face.

wtf im in love now

The girl in OP was who I was referring to. She posted a discussion video about problematic books that was something only hardcore Redditors would do.

>She's a Reddit tier leftist. She reads only contemporary stuff, avoids 'problematic' books and reads based on gender and race.

>She said she would review War and Peace like two months ago but she's probably dropped it.

Here I was referring to OP.

You should learn how to save money before investing, as many don't have that down yet.

Don't forget about cardio since it's important as well. Used to lift every day, but then became a hermit and purchased a treadmill, so only doing cardio now. But cardio should be enough for most people. Thirty minutes of exercise for most days of the week is the bare minimum, which is what my personal doctor told me.

she seems insufferable but also like it would be very easy to fuck her

i gave the grill i like a copy of harald's saga since she read a fiction book about him and she enjoyed it

i don't know if that counts but she read it so i guess it's a start. i'll also ask her philosophical questions and she will answer earnestly. it's pretty neat.

she's right about the cliches. milk and honey sounds like a piece of shit

What's wrong with being a feminist?

wow she's way better than OP's girl.
im in the same boat as you user.

>my gf is a qt poet who absolutely hates rupi kaur
feels good man

Finnegan's Wake