KDP Stats

>tfw only one person bought your book
h-hold me, anons

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/All-Besides-Tomes-Reflections-Book-ebook/dp/B01LWUQ4ZY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1489712029&sr=8-2&keywords=all besides i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

self publishing?

i hope that he ask for a refund

ya gotta step up your promotion game

Kindle Direct Publishing.
You can make a few thousand a month if you find a good niche.

What's the book? I might buy it if you tell me the name.

This
I will buy your book user

OP won't tell you because it's called How to Sell Exactly one Book

>he doesn't do twitter
>he doesn't do goodreads
>he doesn't do facebook
>he doesn't have beta readers
>he doesn't have other selfpub friends
>he thinks he's gonna be without doing minotaur erotica

t-thanks mom

The Art of the Deal 2: One Hit Wonders

amzn (d o t) to/2mAaNRB

It's a truly terrible book, and it is only my first attempt. I didn't even bother editing and I just wanted to get my first piece out there quickly.

Literally no one has bought my ebook since I published it last year but I don't care. I'm fine with writing em

Then put it on your blog.

>14 pages
What a ripoff.

Same. I only had one sale and a few hundred page reads, but I'm going to continue. I'm writing erotica, so my audience is fat women who masturbate to this stuff. The upside is that the erotica in the poorly written to a point where it is laughable, so it's not hard to make money.

That is the standard price for erotica shorts, user. People pay for this stuff. I made $2.00 from that sale. If I priced it at $0.99, I think I would only get $0.33 per sale.

Mines purely a personal work, I mean, it is what you'd call science fiction or fantasy but I wrote it in a way that most pulp SFF readers wouldn't enjoy and the mere premise of it being SFF would put off people who read literature. I've put it in a gray-area that's horrible marketing wise.

Would you mind posting the link if it's not under your real name? I'll check it out.

Are mailing lists helpful?

First page from Amazon preview

I'm afraid it's not under a pseudonym so I might be considered a shill for sharing it with you, but nevertheless:

amazon.com/All-Besides-Tomes-Reflections-Book-ebook/dp/B01LWUQ4ZY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1489712029&sr=8-2&keywords=all besides i

So I've heard, couldn't help you with it though.

Hey, I still have the free sample for that one from a long time ago.

This is pretty decent in comparison to Amazon self-publishing sci fi. If you write more books, you can bundle them at $9.99 or something. Bundles always sell well.

Thanks, yeah it's just the start, I want to write an interconnected albeit independent series of books on that character similar to Ursula Le Guin's Hainish Cycle. The idea being that each book or story takes place across different centuries and places in that world, but the narrator being a recurring character throughout them all. Gives me a chance for interesting character development while also not being restricted to one particular century of time in a world I've written. Hope it goes well.

post blog

for fuck's sake user