what's on your mind

mind what's on your write

what's on your mind? write

>tfw no jewfu

On your, wright what's mind.

these threads are always full of r9k whining

My brother is drunkenly told me he was bi last night

Any books for this feel?

r9k threads are always whining these full of...

What "feel"? What concern is it of yours? The only feeling you should have is pride that he loves you enough to confide in you

I don't get why people are so hostile all the time.

Alcohol is the only thing that makes me happy.

they fugged up the cycle of rebirth for yet another round. I.e. Why I no enlightened yet?

Humans are supposedly social creatures, but my mind reels at the thought of unscheduled socks activities. If I sit at home and read philosophy but avoid human contact as much as I can have I truly gained anything?

You broke my heart. Now I'll break your soul.

booze is great but i'm trying to cut back. on a 3 day sober streak.

No, you have gained jack shit, especially if you're reading philosophy instead of literature. Most philosophers are terrible prose stylists.

Why are you afraid of human interaction? Go for a walk.

I hate when I see some beta looking dude with a gf because I know that would be me,
I'd rather be alone than not be a masculine, dominant man.

I've never read a novel that presented an idea which was novel.

>have I truly gained anything?
Only a true sense of the value of human contact, and thus some insight into the human condition. Congratulations, to you and your future acquaintances.

I really hate the Simpsons and view it is a symptom of the American decline.

Sobriety is great but I'm trying to cut back. On a 3 day drunken streak.

>a symptom of the American decline.
well it is literally a satire of the american decline, so i suppose it necessarily must be a symptom of it

I hadn't had any for a few weeks. I can control my intake, and I've never let drinking adversely impact other aspects of my life.

It's just that nothing else makes me feel this happy. Today I had a decent day at the office, ate healthy, made time to read, worked out at the gym, and felt miserable. Then I had some cheap whiskey and shit beer, and now I'm happy to be alive.

people often speak of escapism and intellectualism as dichotomous, but i don't think that's always the case. for me they're synonyms. a large reason for my interest in fields like history and philosophy is that they seem to provide a means of escaping myself, of viewing issues through a lens that exceeds me and my shortcomings.

>dichotomous

Intellectualism = spiritualism = escapism.

Yes, they are synonyms. If someone says they aren't, they mean that they love their chosen brand of intellectualism above all others, and they use "escapism" to mean "sinful" (they would probably call it "trite" or something, but it means the same) intellectualism.

My wife, and I, and her. Only friends, the way she entered. What a joy it is to have her in our home. Everyday I enjoy learning more about not one mind but two. Three very different beings that fit so well together. It will hurt to let go. I want to take care of them both, provide for them, and work hard for them. They both say our relationship is strange, that we each love each other more than normal. Yet in the middle of this understanding I'm still alone. The only one who dreams of further commitment. I imagine people calling me creepy, and it's all the more frustrating that I can't see why any more. I just want them both to be happy. My wife is the most important person in the world to me. So that seems to mean I have to stop caring about this... other. And I will.

The world mind moves from superficiality to depth like beating heart. Or rather, from mind to heart. Can we now move towards intelligence? Will love, you follow?

>tfw monogamy ruins genuine relationships

Monogamy only exists as a concept because most people are too small minded to love any more than one person at a time. I'm sorry you found out you weren't such a person until after you bought into the legality of it

Not afraid, I just dread it. It exhausts and frustrates me when I'm supposed to be somewhere and have no idea when I'm going to be going home. Home is the center of my world, social interactions and work are simply forays out into the external world that always lead back to home, hopefully in a quick manner.

>Home is the center of my world

This is your problem, as I see it. Remake your world with yourself at its center, and the dread will vanish like a winter's exhalation. You are the only home you need.

the idea of rare pepes is something im not very very interested in, but i'd like to program a website that would print a psuedo-watermark for an image, so people could post with standardized copies, keeping the original
i think it'd be pretty novel and might actually add real value to pepes and generally just be fun if it caught on

spooked

We will survive

i dont browse lit very often but i do enjoy reading or i at least appreciate its beauty. ive started writing something and i hope if i come here more often and emulate you guys i can become a better writer

Taking a shit

I just want to relax on the beach and eat a hotdog.

im a 30 year old uneducated white male living off welfare why continue living

i got you

Submitted my notice today lads.

Feels fucking goodman

reddit aside, why do
you care? do you want to Succ his Dicc?

if not, leave heaven to the Angels and the sparrows DESU SENPAI

i understand

If I don't get a gf soon I'm going to join the French foreign legion and if I get rejected I'm going to kill myself

>my bf provides emotional support and safety
>my lover gives me the thrill and sexually satisfies me

God, I hate women so fucking much.

I feel like a snowman.

>tfw I just realized I don't love anyone because of this post.

damn /lit

I can't have real relationships with literally anyone and it hurts

It sucks being a terrible person, I'm human garbage with no way out

yesterday one of my pupils (who's 13) was avoiding her bf (who's two grades above her). i asked her why and she told me he has asked her on a date via text and she hasn't responded yet, because she's afraid of meeting him. she fears that he wants to kiss her and she doesn't feel ready yet. i asked her why that's something to be afraid of. because she's terrified that he won't understand and leave her, she told me.
i explained to her that it's perfectly reasonable to tell him she's not ready yet (she never kissed a guy before...) and that if he can't accept that, he's not a guy she want's as her bf. she went silent for a while and then said, that's very true...
today she was very excited and couldn't wait to talk to me undisturbed. apparently, she met up with him and he wanted to kiss her. she explained that she really likes him but isn't ready yet. happily, she added that he wasn't upset and understood her well. i told her i'm very proud of her. and that he seems lile he genuinely like her for her.

just needed to tell that to someone because i thought it was cute

I don't have relationships because I'm selfish and in love with myself too much.

My ex-gf broke up with me a year ago yesterday and today is her birthday and the exact birthday I had planned to propose on and is now likely engaged to the faggot she left me for long ago.

I know this is going to sound edgy or whatever, but you're fucking dumb.

what are you basing that statement on?

Pretty cute story

My mood swings from the disillusionment that the woman I love is spending her time and happiness on another man to me laughing uncontrolably because my boss told me about the time he went to a portoguese hotel simply because it was called "Golfinho" and he wanted to play some golf - apparently Golfinho is the portugese word for "dolphin".
Neither did he swing his bat nor did he see a dolphin

>he doesn't know about hypergamy
>he still care about women

Friend is coming back to town for the weekend and might want to go to a bar. Maybe I'll try to hit on some girls tonight. Good chance I'll just pussy out though.

>French foreign legion

Be a Yankee Freedom Fighter instead.

I've been thinking about how people in any political or belief group criticize being judged for the loudest extremists in their group and then justify their opposition to others based on the loudest extremists of those other groups

I have to see the neurologist for an hour long appointment in April. Usually they're only 20 minutes and I don't know what's up.

Why are you seeing a neurologist in the first place?

Seizures. Been seeing neurologists for 12 years now.

>Today I had a decent day at the office, ate healthy, made time to read, worked out at the gym, and felt miserable. Then I had some cheap whiskey and shit beer, and now I'm happy to be alive.
myman.jpg

I have no idea how to be nice.

>French foreign legion

When will this meme end? Just join a US military branch, and then work your way up your ranks, into a special forces unit.

Yeah problem is I'm not a fucking American you cunts

I want the minimum wage to be raised. now.

The Marines accept foreigners do they not?

because the future will surprise you
in a good way

you'll see

it won't happen and for good reason.

Y'all a bunch of fags
With thoughts like farts in typhoons
I still love you, though

So when are you planning on tapping that ass?

The old man with glasses sitting on the tip of his nose broke the café’s silence, turning the pages of his newspaper. The Doberman at his feet looked at the ceiling as though the overcast sky had leaked clouds inside; he watched them swirling overhead like smoke in a burning building. Outside, an empty cigarette box tumbled and scraped along the pavement. This had been life for the old man since his retirement: plod to the local café, read the newspaper, and then watch the world rush outside. He reclined in his chair and sighed. He looked to the couples that linked arms and exchanged smiles; shook his head and tried to remember when he was that young.

I loved her
She didn't feel the same
Now I'm free
Not full of pain.

Shores of hazeron | hazeron.com/

Shores of hazeron is an mmo fps rpg rts 4x and like Stellaris; You start out on a random star system and form an empire to reach the stars with your friends or yourself. You eventually meet other players who are all striving to achieve the same goals. Memes and tyranny are one and the same, you carve your own path your own way.

Coupled with a character designer, you create your own DNA, name your species and germinate civilization. First beginnings on a habitable planet will eventually lead you on a path to space. There you will colonize strange new worlds, meet harmless aliens (or nightmare fuel) and gather resources as you progress up the research ladder to obtain even more new technologies such as Wormhole drive technology, shields and even Warp FTL.

The game comes with a fully functional ship designer, and a new 3D ship designer in development and ready for testing. You can make your own designs, Which can truly add weight and meaning to anyone's empire. You can design Buildings, ships and eventually the aim is to be able to design any 3D element with a simple designer that is capable of creating complex assets for an empire. Mechs, Swords and Kalashnikov's are all a possibility.

There have already been 2 pan galactic wars present in the Hazeron universe where various empires with their own alliances have mobilized and engaged in wars that span the entirety of the singular galaxy of its time. At present, there are now 20 Galaxies, with their own shapes and volumes. You are able to travel to any of the billions of star systems, explore and exploit their resources for the betterment of your civilization.

Trade, Wage war, Build cities and reflect on your victories in the epic science fiction infinite universe known as shores of hazeron. Participate on the forums and engage in diplomacy to either make terms on the invasion or try and stop the coming destruction. Available at $10 dollars per month on a website near YOU

may have just blown my entire life

i'm just going to kill myself like "well, that didn't work. i guess i have to go now."

it's weird

on my mind is this:

Do it, faggot. But before you do, write something cryptic on a note and stick in your pocket. Mindfuck others from beyond the grave.

I am bored and buying drugs would not be fiscally responsible if I want to travel this summer.

i was extremely interested until i saw the 10 dollars
now it's nothing but trash

what's on your mind

i read lolita recently hoping for some kind of catharsis for my own somewhat repressed hebephillic tendencies

instead i found myself identifying too much with humbert, excusing all but the worst of his manipulation and scheming, and feeling depressed at the ultimate fate of dolores

i nearly cried when she turned him down after he paid her

still trying to work out exactly what it means to be winking happy thoughts into a little tiddle cup tho

>I want to travel this summer

I'm sure you'll get a lot out of your touristy romp. Photos on facebook with you standing next to [identifiable artifact from other land here] will make you the envy of the Internet.

feeling ashamed about hebephilia,

WEWLAD. Can't really go any younger then that but you are just in the green zone.

pre-adolescent girls are awesome dude

When it comes to writing, planning is overrated, especially in discursive forms. One should always begin writing an essay before planning it to any significant extent. The theory is the praxis.

Yeah a book like that isn't going to help ya. Ain't no options but therapy my friend.

Best of luck to you.

I have varicose veins on my balls and they hurt like hell.

I just want my life to be interesting, jesus christ

even if I was living in pain and anguish it would be better than the perpetual tinnitus of this vapid beige existence

I have a huge one in my left testicle. It used to hurt but it doesn't anymore

I have several. I think I should just cut my balls off, I'm not gonna use them anyway.

That feel when no cute ugly gf

Not worth it, they usually have low self esteem and seek to validate themselves through sex (cheating).

Which gfs are worth it?

Not ones with low self esteem.

That was a cute story user

Thanks for sharing unironically

>women
>worth it

I've got some news for you bro and it starts with 'pick one of these things'.

Suicide is painless, but so is life.

Grief. The buck stops with you.

You. Those who till the field, while I lay basking in the sun.

Traded skin for wood, nephews and nieces for harpies.

Run with the baton, my myosin-actin alloy has set.

Like Green Boots on Everest, I will forever enjoy the dusk.

I think I might be a full-time author within 1-2 years, and it feels amazing.