Will I get meme'd if I buy and read these books?

Is this list still Veeky Forums-approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.vcu.edu/~rhammack/BookOfProof/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Will I get meme'd if I buy and read these books?
it'd be a huge waste of both time and money

practical electronics for inventors is a phenomenal book if you have any interest in electronics
t. electrical engineer

campbell biology is my favorite biology book, highly recommend

that ode book is the best ode book ever and it covers everything in odes and more, also the linear algebra book is good for 'matrix calculations', trust me because i have both.

How would one go about powering a section of nichrome wire from a 9v batt. using a relay?

I have practical electronics for inventors and would like to know if there are any relevant sections besides the one on calculating wire resistance.

I've looked all over for this information but haven't found anything useful despite it having many practical applications like muscle wire in microsatellites.

>if I buy
Yes. Just download them retard.

(OP)
>if I buy
Yes. Just steal them like the nigger you are.

Book of Proof is free: people.vcu.edu/~rhammack/BookOfProof/

I've only ever messed with nichrome wire once for a project in college. I set up an Arduino to use PWM as a rather crude PID controller to control the relay coil. The nichrome wire itself was connected to the relay which was also connected to a power supply.

In your case, you have to figure out when you want the relay closed and how you want to tell it to close (Arduino, rpi, some analog circuit,eg..) and connect the 9v battery and the nichrome to the NO and COM pins on the relay.

gonna need about 12 more books on c++ before you aren't relying on compiler errors to make things work.

>doesn't include Spivac's calculus
Just end it now user

>Tenenbaum
No thanks, can I have a not Jewed textbook for diff eqs? Don't want to have to get through 20 pages exalting transsexualism for white men before the math starts

The ordering of the books is definitely fucked up, if I were you, I'd start with the math like this precalc (if you even need it in the first place) -> the two proof books -> concepts in modern mathematics -> linear algebra -> calculus with analytic geometry -> ordinary differential equations -> probability (idk where to put this, but it's not a prerequisite for the other math topics).
Still, the list seem like a huge meme to me, it doesn't include multivariate calc as far as I can tell, and you'r not gonna be able to do much physics without that.
Buying a ton of books for hundreds of dollars at once based on an internet meme image is retarded anyway, just figure out what you want to learn (say thermodynamics or quantum physics), look up the mathematical prerequisites and in what order you should learn them, look for a good book on the first topic, buy it/pirate it, read it, and repeat till you get there.

>He doesn't use lib.gen

Oof

>function pointers

Just use templates or std::function if you must.

>it doesn't include multivariate calc as far as I can tell

Most calculus books have that at the end. It takes all of 10 seconds to look at the ToC:

CHAPTER 16: Polar Coordinates
16-1 The Polar Coordinate System
16-2 More Graphs of Polar Equations
16-3 Polar Equations of Circles, Conics, and Spirals
16-4 Arc Length and Tangent Lines
16-5 Areas in Polar Coordinates
CHAPTER 17: Parametric Equations
17-1 Parametric Equations of Curves
17-2 The Cycloid and Other Similar Curves
17-3 Vector Algebra
17-4 Derivatives of Vector Function
17-5 Curvature and the Unit Normal Vector
17-6 Tangential and Normal Components of Acceleration
17-7 Kepler's Laws and Newton's Laws of Gravitation
CHAPTER 18: Vectors in Three-Dimensional Space
18-1 Coordinates and Vectors in Three-Dimensional Space
18-2 The Dot Product of Two Vectors
18-3 The Cross Product of Two Vectors
18-4 Lines and Planes
18-5 Cylinders and Surfaces of Revolution
18-6 Quadric Surfaces
18-7 Cylindrical and Spherical Coordinates
CHAPTER 19: Partial Derivatives
19-1 Functions of Several Variables
19-2 Partial Derivatives
19-3 The Tangent Plane to a Surface
19-4 Increments and Differentials
19-5 Directional Derivatives and the Gradient
19-6 The Chain Rule for Partial Derivatives
19-7 Maximum and Minimum Problems
19-8 Constrained Maxima and Minima
19-9 Laplace's Equation, the Heat Equation, and the Wave Equation
19-10 (optional) Implicit Functions
CHAPTER 20: Multiple Integrals
20-1 Volumes as Iterated Integrals
20-2 Double Integrals and Iterated Integrals
20-3 Physical Applications of Double Integrals
20-4 Double Integrals in Polar Coordinates
20-5 Triple Integrals
20-6 Cylindrical Coordinates
20-7 Spherical Coordinates
20-8 Areas of curved Surfaces
CHAPTER 21: Line and Surface Integrals
21-1 Green's Theorem, Gauss's Theorem, and Stokes' Theorem
21-2 Line Integrals in the Plane
21-3 Independence of Path
21-4 Green's Theorem
21-5 Surface Integrals and Gauss's Theorem
21-6 Maxwell's Equations : A Final Thought

I did actually look at the ToC, but for some reason I thought there were only ~12 chapters, I probably got distracted by something.

i dont remember the book i used for calculus, but it was advertised and teaching single and multivariable calculus, however it was sold as two separate books. pretty fuckin retarded

>templates
>std::function
That is C++ not C friendo.

>implying I have enough self discipline or motivation to read 1/4th of a single book

>gonna need about 12 more books on c++ before you aren't relying on compiler errors to make things work.

The C++ book in the OP is pretty decent, I own a copy of an earlier version of it. Though more books won't necessarily improve one's programming abilities. What someone needs to do is get plenty of experience by reading and writing lots of code.

How are you going to do diffeq without kike notation?

Personally I found Freedman to be pretty good

can vouch for University Physics being GOAT

>no God Delusion

>>>/reddit/ is that way

wut?