Tabletcucks BTFO

Tabletcucks BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4149734/Global-epidemic-blindness-screen-time-blinding-kids-adults.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck.

Never mind. OP made this up.

what is e-ink

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4149734/Global-epidemic-blindness-screen-time-blinding-kids-adults.html

nope: dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4149734/Global-epidemic-blindness-screen-time-blinding-kids-adults.html

>decades of tube displays that made your eyes physically hurt after several hours didn't cause mass blindness
>now that we replaced them with LCDs and OLEDs that cause little to no eyestrain an epidemic is upon us
kys yourself

>daily
>mail

>daily mail

the daily mail is fine you fucking babies

>suddenly a big demand for replacement eyes
>we get to have augmented eyes installed that allow us to read better than ever

I can't wait to enter the post-human era

My optometrist says that looking at anything up close for too long is bad for your eyes.

It trains them to focus at a short distance and gives you myopia or something like that.

I've been getting progressively more nearsighted since I was eight

Feels pretty worrying man

Oh no, you're wearing glasses like about half the population in the industrialized world and 80% of the people who aren't lower class trash!

Unless you have a degenerative disease, you can just fix it with surgery, who gives a shit

I don't like how my prescription is getting stronger every year, when it's already pretty strong

It costs like ten grand or something like that

>this is supposed to be fine and normal

>It costs like ten grand or something like that

oh no, that's like one month's wages unless you're some fucking redneck pleb

>posted from a computer

>Not being a transhumanist who believes we'll all be deus ex tier by then

I like it better than having pieces of bark and leaves stuck up my asshole.

3500$ per eye in my 3rd world shithole, start saving up now senpai

this isn't anything remotely political, retards

Yes it is. Humans adapt. It's what made us conquer the planet.

Kaczynski is a fucking retard.

>Hurr, I don't like the noise from cars because I am autistic, better abolish civilization, DURRRR

He is a retard who also happens to have a Ph.D in math and can comprehend things that you could never imagine.

Yeah, Kaczkjfdjfeski was a brainlet. Anarcho-Primitivist 'revolutionaries' are just new age "humans are evil xD" eco-fascists with access to anthrax.

kaczynski was a math prodigy, he was smarter at 14 than you will ever be

I know, which makes it fucking amazing that he can't string together a cogent argument in his entire manifesto.

1: I don't enjoy marine biology
2: Therefore surrogate activities are shit
3: Therefore it would be preferable to die prolonged and agonizing deaths of simple infections in a primitivist hunter-gatherer society

Bravo Ted, bravo.

But MKULTRA utterly fucking broke him in his mid-twenties, so that's sort of irrelevant.

>math
>smart

Time to leave, STEMfag. Take your reactionary anprim worship with you, vile cretin!

emotionally, maybe, but not cognitively.

i'm not in stem, you abject moron, i'm just not so insecure as to denigrate the obviously talented.

Have you read his manifesto? It's a shitshow of poorly constructed arguments. is a parody, but it's not far off.

t.millenial

>Talent
Ha! Fool that you are, you put the so-called "brilliance" of one individual above the rest of humanity - especially those who haven't been "blessed", as it were, with the same institutions this Kaczshfjdhjfski was accorded! Now, leave, filthy Platonist! You disgusting meritocrat - though "merit" here is used ironically, since, as I've explained, there is no merit in a privileged, exploitive bunch. Leave, and take your anarcho-primitivism away with thee, go bash some rocks together you absolute hypocrite! Go trade some goats off to a neighbouring chieftain - albeit you should abstain from getting too advanced, wouldn't want you to develop a mode of production.

kek

It would be fine even if it were.

What's your point? Nice trips, btw.

I think it's more about frequency of use, user

heh, good one xD

Why do mathematicians and logicians go off the deep end so often? Gödel starved himself to death, Grothendieck saw visions and spoke of a coming New Age, Kaczynskij blew people up and I'm getting really worried about Mochizuki.
Is a mathematical talent God's way of saying "sorry for the inconveniences"?

>Why mathematicians and logicians go off the deep end so often
Autism.

Well Grothendieck was right

Just buy glasses who cares.

> tfw using redshift at 1900k

>Beat this eye damage by buying these screen filters!

It always come's back to filter-kikeing

do you bloviate online because nobody outside the internet will read your garbage?

Joke's on you, I fried my brain in the 90s with cathode ray monitors and now my eyes can differentiate the polarization of light and I can freely choose the magnification.

His central argument is that autonomous goal setting an achievement is essential for human flourishing, and that the industrial revolution made it very difficult for this to take place.

I'll have you know I am a self-published poet. My works have easily circulated the entire circumference of my dear city. Surely, monsieur, you don't have the mettle to spar with me in a poetry slam.

Good sir, do your worst.

*tips rhyming dictionary*

>self-published
unsurprising

You browsing this board on your e-reader too?

Dictionary,
Dictionary,
Why, you should play Pictionary!
Oh, for me, I'm quite the contrary!
Mine rhymes and schemes,
Well, they far surpass any of thy memes,
Where you are a fairy, I'm an ent.
Allow me to elucidate, no need to reach
for thy Puffer, Accolate, no need to suffer
Upon the shores of Normandy I did breach,
Found thy maiden's body strewn out,
When I was on that bloody walk-a-bout.
Hark! I say! Shout! Look upon that gluttonous
Whore, it's like watching James and the Giant Peach!
Now, I digress, I have some wanking to do, I must confess.
Farewell, dear reader, do not try to deconstruct this here poem, as if you were Derrida.

It's not the screen itself, but the action of looking to a close object by a long period of time. You would also get myopia if you stared at a wall 8 hours everyday. And sleep is also important for having good sight