Well Veeky Forums

How does one become an intellectual in the profound sense?

watch rick and morty

watch rick and morty

Rick and morty

Smoke weed and watch Rick and Morty WUBBA LUBBA BAZINGAAAAAA

Spending less time on imageboards

Thats not fair

IM AN INTELLECTUAL MORTY, INTELLECTUAL RIIIIIICK

self immolation

Pursue knowledge and hope other people call you an intellectual eventually.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to dislike Rick and Morty. The humor isn't subtle, and without a solid grasp of humor a typical viewer would enjoy the jokes. There's also Rick's "nihilistic" outlook, which is half-assedly woven into his "characterization" - his personal philosophy does not draw heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they don't have the intellectual capacity to truly realize the shittiness of these jokes, to realize that they're not funny- they don't say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who like Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they would appreciate, for instance, the "humour" in Rick's "existential" catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is random bullshit made up by the writers. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons laughing their heads off in stupidity as Dan Harmon's cancer unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

wtf is Rick and Morty. I see it everywhere on Veeky Forums. I don't get it.

retarded normie cartoon. If you see any fags screaming

>I'M PICKLE RIIICCCKKKK

curbstomp them.

it's a children's cartoon for retarded people. It's main character is an randumb asshole so the fanbase is full of people who feel they can emotionally relate with the main character, thus horrid fanbase.

To be fair, many pseud faggots think that being interested in science and having, scientific inquiry is logical positivism. Knowing math and science is something that fewer intellectuals.

Lmfao

Rick and Morty IS for people with high IQs. I do not care how many times trolls spam the popular "You need a high IQ" post with sarcastic and mocking intent. You act as a hive mind, a flock of Jerrys, if you will, who envy the smart-minded, wishing to become one with us. But you simply cannot. You never can, so you laugh at us. You deflect your idiocy onto us, putting us in the negative light. In reality, we are the superior beings. We are the Ricks, and you are just the Mortys, making us look even smarter in comparison. As Albert Einstein, a historical figure who I guarantee people like the trolls don't know, once said: Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.".

become a doctor real quick.

[spoiler]jerk off to yourself in the mirror[/spoiler]