Recently purchased textbooks

Post them,boi.

>Purchasing textbooks
???

>I'm poor
Nice

>2017
>buying textbooks

Except I did purchase pic related because my professors don't allow electronics in class so I am forced to use the physical copy to follow along.

God this yesterday

Homoerotic, oiled up greeks killing eachother in the ancient world is pretty cool and all, but what does it have to do with science?

Pretty good book. I like it. Also, I can see your dick tip.

>How to Solve It, Polya
>Solving Mathematical Problems, Tao
>Numbers and Geometry, Stillwell
>Trigonometric Delights, Maor
>Common Errors in Statistics, Harden

Didn't buy them but snagged em at the library

Why Simmons when there's Thomas?

Campbell biology, Chemistry the central science, University physics with modern physics, Strang's calculus, Batman year one

What does this thread have to do with science?

>Seven Brief Lessons on Physics
Oh God what a pile of steaming garbage. It's just a hundred pages of pure """"poetic"""" wanking with no substance.

>I'm stupid
Nice

>not using the library
sounds like you don't even communism

>Zelda the complete guide

Intend to finally learn algebraic topology beyond basic stuff like fundamental groups.

forgot pic

>
idk I got it because it was recommended
>9253847
shieeet

Because it is good.

Textbooks are just treatises that written by and for plebs (economics is the worst culprit of this). This is very apparent when comes across a good textbook that gets straight to the point, has you apply directly what you've learned and emphasis reinforcing it through repetition and relating it to other concepts, and doesn't give you odd numbered solutions (if any at all that might cost you extra goy). They don't even end up being used by the professor most of the time. Nobody has time to read five 5 lb technical books in three months either way especially if they highlight themselves silly.

Why buy books. I don't care if you're rich.

Why spend 200$ on a book you'll only use for a single course for a couple weeks.

save for an introductory stats class where you had to buy a webassign key, i've literally never had a prof force us to buy a textbook, even if the course used it. pretty much every prof i have says "i don't care what book you use or if you use one at all".