Any way to make me not a brainlet?

>MFW forced to drop out of Calculus I

Thought I was around average intelligence, perhaps a little below. Had great GPA in high school and pretty good first year of college. Is there any training, pill, or surgery that can help extreme cases of stupidity?

>Is there any training, pill, or surgery that can help extreme cases of stupidity?
a bullet

just b urself :^)

I wish there was, but over months of obsessing over this I've come to accept IQ is mostly genetics. Now I'm waiting for genetic engineering or cybernetics to allow us to modify our intelligence.

>extreme cases of stupidity
As in someone with down syndrome? No. In your case you have to practice until you git gud..

have you tried actually working hard and studying? calc 1 is beyond easy, even when youre just first being exposed to it. Take two mins out of your undoubtedly boring life and learn something you fucking moron.

>a bullet

I've always wanted to, but I can't do that. Not yet anyway. A very sweet girl made the mistake of loving me, I can't do that to her

I did punch myself until I lost feeling in my face and only hand hurt

You have to put in the hours and focus on understanding the concepts. It helps to have a solid grasp of algebra, so study that as well. You have to practice more; do all of the problems you're assigned, then find some more and do them too.

Your mental issues are probably getting in the way of your learning.

jesus christ are you autistic? if thats true you need professional help. Thats probably why your grades are shit and im guessing you never try at anything and then panic last minute then try and cram but inevitably fail?

I aced my physics and biology class no problem. I don't see why it's be much more of a problem now

I'd fail calculus too

I've aways hated calculus, it's bullshit desu.

The discrete field is way more interesting

Bullshit? It's not learning Klingon, it's one of the greatest achievements in human thought.

It is the mark of a weak mind if it's not a reasonably easy A, or at least an easy pass

It's just not interesting. I'm bad at things I'm not interested in

Literally anyone can learn calc 1. If you can't you honestly have no reason being in college.

You took calc 1 for your 2nd year of college?

you came to the wrong place to say "i failed calculus"

sorry but get your ass ready for raping from other people

I agree. At last I've even proven I don't have no reason to be in life. Failed to justify my consumption if the earth's limited resources. Yet I can't take my exit yet

>im a dumbass but its not my fault!

I don't understand.
I just don't like calculus. What's your issue here?

>a very sweet girl made the mistake of loving me, I can't do that to her
not only are you a normie, you are a fool immune to objectivity and logic
get out

Honestly bro I hated calculus but got an A because I studied. And by study I mean look over notes on the way from my lecture to my car to make sure I understand what I just wrote down

Its clear you don't understand much. It's not hard. You're just a lazy dumbass

it's fucking calculus I. if you paid attention when you were learning algebra and trig it shouldn't be that big of a deal. if you weren't paying attention, go back to those and start over. you sound like an attention seeking pussy, OP

you'll come to realize that it's only gonna get harder. you were probably at least partially a slacker in highschool. you need to change your behavior now in order to get ahead of the curve. you need to study for a few hours every day. itll be hard in the beginning, but youll get the hang of it
>t. dropped every math class from precalc to multivariable at least once
felt real bad man

Calculus is easy, not only is it easy but it's so goddamned intuitive.

I could teach a calc1 class with no preparation. I'd enjoy teaching some kids about the wonders, such simple ideas that are the foundation of just about everything we have that exists.