Non-STEM hate thread

>Get back to my dorm after 7 hours of calculus and linear algebra in the library
>Hear RA say "I have a 2 page paper on drugs due and I'm so stressed about it"
>mfw

Why do schools even offer non STEM majors Veeky Forums?

There are non stem majors worthwhile, but my autism gets triggered whenever I hear
>I have a ten page paper due omg!!!!
Meanwhile it's like one of two papers due throughout the semester. Normies can't budget time and then bitch.

Don't take the bait

Those guys who made rick and morty don't have stem degrees. Don't you like rick and morty user? Don't you like to forget about that test you have to pass next week user?

I get this a good amount, but then I realize im an asshole and need to stop.

I'm in HS and I got a 6 page paper assigned today, due next week for English. Maybe you go to a brainlet college.

haha user why don't you ever come out I'm getting A's in my sociology degree and I still party every weekend!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to dislike Rick and Morty. The humor isn't subtle, and without a solid grasp of humor a typical viewer would enjoy the jokes. There's also Rick's "nihilistic" outlook, which is half-assedly woven into his "characterization" - his personal philosophy does not draw heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they don't have the intellectual capacity to truly realize the shittiness of these jokes, to realize that they're not funny- they don't say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who like Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they would appreciate, for instance, the "humour" in Rick's "existential" catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is random bullshit made up by the writers. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons laughing their heads off in stupidity as Dan Harmon's cancer unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them

I really don't like how important schools make football out to be compared to science and math.

Hell, I don't even know how our other sports teams are doing with all the focus on football.

Football makes the school a ton of money if they are good at it.

This this bitch I'm banging is always moaning that's she's got psychology papers due when she literally doesn't even work

what the hell is an RA?

>I go to a brainlet university

>hating non-stem
>not embracing every academic fields (except complete memes ofc)

residence assistant. usually second year stacies that have useless degrees kek.
(OP)
what uni u going to, ottawa by any chance?

>7 hours
>algebra
Meanwhile the rest are getting while you post on my tfwnogf threads

The fuck is RA?

>calculus
>LinAlg
Come on, get the real shit, man

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's fun, fun makes people happy, happy people is good, therefore football is good. QED

It's the upperclassman that lives in the dorm and makes sure the underclassmen aren't burning down the place or creating a meth lab in the bathroom. Sometimes you have nice ones too that do things like give you candy.

This bugs the shit out of me dude, I see these same 3 fuckers in my group play games and I envy it. I work and do my STEM degree so trying to have free time is lame.

>I'm in HS
Enjoy ur b&

> (OP) (OP)
Hopefully not the same university as tards like you.

>implying any girl has ever talked to me