Subhuman behaviours

>sticking q-tips in their ears

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJfFpo64koc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>masturbating ever

>posting on an image board

How else are you supposed to clear the dirt out of your ears?

You're not, it's there for a reason

>You're not
But then it starts leaking out of your ears like a subhuman.

>leaking out
Seriously? Is this what it's like having wet earwax? That's absolutely disgusting.

It doesn't leak out as a liquid, I guess I should've said it just starts falling out of your ear if you don't clean it though and it's really gross.

I use them to dry my ear out after a shower and I do tend to get a bit of gunk. I'm super careful not to jam them in there though. The last thing I want is to be deaf.

Just clean the edges of your ear with a q-tip..... go see an ear doctor if you experience blockage. They use a small vacuum to suck out a ball of earwax (i recently tried it). I must say it felt kinda good... got a raging boner from it right there on the table, also because the ear doctor start whispering in my "hey bby how ya doin lemme tell somethin youd like to hear you got a sexy ass dick and i want it right hear". JK but feels good (srs)

>Just clean the edges of your ear with a q-tip
Yeah, that's what I do now. I grab it pretty close to the tip so it doesn't accidentally go in and fuck shit up.

How does somebody manage to do that? pressing a q tip against your ear drum hurts (don't judge me, my ears overproduce earwax to the point that I get deafened by it sometimes)
Who's going to hit that and think "wow this is really painful I know I'll press harder"

I scrape around with a Bobby pin. I've been doing it for 20 some odd years now, and being a functioning adult; I've never had problems, because I'm not an idiot.

>not connecting power drill to q-tip.

>being a moron and pushing so hard as to puncture your eardrum

Do they do this in their car on a bumpy road or something?

I use those and soft Q-tips.

Only use Qtips to clean the outer portions of your ear. Dont ever stick it in the canal and dont clean out the earwax inside your ear unless it is causing health problems like impaired hearing. The earwax in your ear is a line of protection and by removing it you are opening up your ear drums to possible damage.

But it feels so good

It unironically feels better than sex. Its addictive.

This. Fuck, you just need to be gentle

Doesn't it hurt when you do that? I only clean the inside behind the part that hurts, it's impossible to not notice when you're damaging your eardrum.

I never clean my ears and one time while having sex I feel something fall out of my ear onto the bed. I grab, noticing it is some dark spherical object and feeling shameful I grab it, get out of the girl, and run away to get out of my room. There I look at the disgusting mass and I notice it must be wax, a whole fucking lot of wax and very dense. This was a relief because I thought it was a bug before. I then throw it away and go back to having sex. She asked me what the fuck happened and I just said I felt something weird and then went back to pounding her. She didn't even leave the bed.

this. they are effective and you should just use common sense not to hit your drum

>someone actually did this
youtube.com/watch?v=AJfFpo64koc

I had to famalam, couldn't hear shit because by ear was full of wax. Slowly removed wax with qtips and after a week it was gone.
>just go to the doctor
fuck no, in this country id have to wait a month.

>don't clean your asshole after defecating, it is there for a reason

I had ear infections when I was a kid and they put some tubes in. It is always draining and I clean my ears twice a day, if I go a while without they start to plug. I once woke up with a bad earache and dug out a clump of earwax the size of a large raising

It keeps dirt and bacteria outside the ear canal, does shit do that?

>being such a brainlet that you actually manage to hurt yourself by inserting q-tips inside your ear

manually retarded brainlets

shitposting aside, just fucking clear it under shower, water and your pinky is enough, unless you have some mutated gaping ear opening

I have it on good authority that cleaning your ears and anal sex are not dissimilar in feeling.
I mean, obviously they are, but there is some subtle similarity.

I was expecting him to be Scottish.
He looks like a Scot, and this is the kind of stupid thing they do.

This desu

How's that animals can shit all they want without cleaning their buttholes, but if men do that they will have health problems?

Because we eat stuff that were not supposed to eat and our poo comes out softer than it is supposed to. Additionally, we sit when we poop which is actually bad for our sphincter.

So while technically you are correct, culture has brought us terrible poop hygiene

Hydrogen peroxide

That pic gives me panic attacks

DELET

So if evolution is real why didn't we evolve to digest the foods we eat better and have the stools we deserve?

Evolution takes time. Our digestive tract is one of the fundamental parts of us, it is not prone to adapt quickly. That would be like asking "why haven't we grown a third arm since industrialization? Multitasking is what we do all day!"

We only started eating processed foods on a large scale ~150 years ago. Our gut has simply not had the millions of years it would need.

>putting water in your ear
Turbo brainlet

Irrelevant, but I hear ringing in my left ear, am I gonna die?

How long for? Any sensations alongside the ringing?

Many, many years now, could just be permanently damaged hearing but idk. Sometimes gets stronger after a concert for example. I never really pay mind to it since my hearing is normal, but it's still there, sometimes louder than others. Or maybe that's just me paying mind to it and noticing it more than other times. No other noticeable sensations, ever.

Might be tinnitus user?

Probably, yeah, but there's nothing that can be done about it in any case. I guess I could go to a doctor and check it out.