How do you feel about smelling farts for cancer prevention?

time.com/2976464/scientists-say-smelling-farts-might-prevent-cancer/

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/2976464/scientists-say-smelling-farts-might-prevent-cancer/
time.com/2976464/rotten-eggs-hydrogen-sulfide-mitochondria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If anyone so much as thinks about making a Fart Smeller is a Smart Feller post, I swear to G*d I will sue

>smelling farts for cancer prevention
wat

BBRRRRRAAAAAAP

>scientists-say-smelling-farts-might-prevent-cancer/
That's nice. How about some real results?

true facts
they pass methane/butane
carbon dioxide
and I think chlorine gas among other through water to disinfect it.

>time.com/2976464/scientists-say-smelling-farts-might-prevent-cancer/
Every time I eat chicken drummers my farts smell like they might GIVE me cancer desu

So you are saying green house gases are good for our health? Why do (((they))) shill being against it then?

>*snnniiiiiiiifffffff*

Mh... yes, quite poignant my dear
you have cancer, my dear

How can this board sink any lower? The study has nothing to do with farts. The clueless writer googled hydrogen sulfide and her dim, roastie head clued in on flatulence, and since she's entirely unqualified for her position she decided to write a fart article.

it should be noted that
disinfectant
and an antiseptic are two totally different things

a disinfectant kills pretty much all microscopic forms of life including human cells. (eg. H202)

an antiseptic kills all foreign bodies to the host,
phenol, and iodine are main ones.

so these green house gases are disinfecting water in water treatment plants.
they aren't disinfecting water in your stomach, which iodine would be used for.

chlorine gas is pretty much the best disinfectant.

>farticle

This really sounds like someone farted at work and to save themselves from the embarrassment they made this article as a defense.

>time.com
>scientists-say

Isn't heat the best disinfectant, though?

what is the relation between "your ""thesis"" and this webm?

time.com/2976464/rotten-eggs-hydrogen-sulfide-mitochondria/

>snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>tfw you realise they can all see the guy filming it

Irish poet is that you?

AWWW YEAH, I LOVE FARTS SO MUCH YOU CAN CALL ME JOHN THE BRAPPPTIST

Which one of you Veeky Forums brapposters are behind this?

>How can this board sink any lower?
You guys have been saying this for years but Veeky Forums has never been good and you don't ever try to make it good. Fuck you.

True, shouldn't have criticized the board. Only the author.

This is why we separated ourselves from Veeky Forums years ago.

:D